www.freelovedollhouse.com

Thank you, Don!

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
jestr804
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Thank you, Don!

Post by jestr804 »

I just want to give a shout out to Don at Mon Armour Toujours. A few weeks back I was looking to get my first doll. Don helped me to fulfill that want. He was professional, friendly, and responded quickly. Not only did he ease my nervousness on my first purchase, he also answered all my questions(which I'm sure he has answered already hundreds of times with other people) in a professional and friendly manner. Additionally, he also provided links to helpful videos that would be helpful for me once my doll arrived.

The only regret I have with working with Don was that I didn't go to him sooner. He was actually the third vendor I contacted. The first(a TDF approved vendor) didn't even answer my questions until a little over a week later and two emails sent. The second vendor got back to me a little over a day later, but they didn't have the options I was looking for. At first, I was going to go with them. The options I wanted weren't a big deal, but before I settled I decided to give Mon Amour Toujours a try.

Don got back to me the very next day and he had options that I wanted. Not only that, he hooked me up with some stuff that weren't part of the order. Just his quick reply and options were enough for me to decide that he would be the one who would take my money. As of this writing(she came in a few days early!), I'm now a happy owner of my first doll and it's all thanks to Don!

Thank you, Don! It was nothing but a pleasure working with you!

Braintown

Re: Thank you, Don!

Post by Braintown »

Congrats on your first doll! I felt the same way when I ordered my first doll. I knew there would be a delay with email replies but the vendor I chose was so quick and helpful compared to others that I was determined to keep going with them.

Congratulations again and hope you have a wonderful time with you new addition!
WM172B #70 Willow viewtopic.php?f=11&t=138829
SM156c X1 Megan viewtopic.php?f=14&t=137082
Sexye 145 Ying with SE22 Elsa elf head
Elsababe Meowtastic Prim- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=141927

denchai

Post by denchai »

Yes, Don always take care us with quick replying. The rest management is depend on factory or another factor.
Congratulations for your first doll. What's the brand and model you bought ?

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

@ jestr804- Thank you so much for your support and kind words! It means a lot to me that you took time to share your experience :D
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

Don's a good dude. He handled my first order well too, and is trying to save me money with wigs as we speak!
Signatures are overrated.

jestr804
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jestr804 »

denchai wrote:Congratulations for your first doll. What's the brand and model you bought ?
I bought a "Voldemort"(one that shall not be named) doll from him. Can't say exactly which one since it's one of the banned dolls, but I can tell you it's a Piper Doll. She's SO SOFT! I haven't played with her yet, but I have given her a bath to wash away any factory residue and excess oil. These dolls are really oily. I powdered her, but even then she's still a tiny bit oily. Does that excessive oiliness go away eventually?

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

jestr804 wrote:
denchai wrote:Congratulations for your first doll. What's the brand and model you bought ?
I bought a "Voldemort"(one that shall not be named) doll from him. Can't say exactly which one since it's one of the banned dolls, but I can tell you it's a Piper Doll. She's SO SOFT! I haven't played with her yet, but I have given her a bath to wash away any factory residue and excess oil. These dolls are really oily. I powdered her, but even then she's still a tiny bit oily. Does that excessive oiliness go away eventually?
The oil is part of the TPE experience. It might go away or ease up over time.
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Aworks
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Aworks »

HEY GUYS,

I have a question regarding any improvements to Piper doll fingers.
I currently own a 140cm Ariel (purchased in 2019), and then a 141cm YL (purchased in 2020).
The YL doll from 2020 came with pretty good quality fingers, in my opinion. They are way firmer and seem to have better "bones" compared to the Piper Ariel.
I'm very happy with both dolls, they are great. But if I considered another piper in the near future, finger quality would be a deciding factor.
Others have mentioned that WM made improvements in this area in the past few years. Does anyone know if this is also the case with PIPER?

Thanks!

jestr804
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jestr804 »

The doll I ordered is my very first doll so I can't compare it to other dolls, but what I can tell you is that in my doll's particular case, the "bones" on the doll's fingers are just wires. Very thin and leaves the fingers feeling very flimsy.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Aworks wrote:HEY GUYS,

I have a question regarding any improvements to Piper doll fingers.
I currently own a 140cm Ariel (purchased in 2019), and then a 141cm YL (purchased in 2020).
The YL doll from 2020 came with pretty good quality fingers, in my opinion. They are way firmer and seem to have better "bones" compared to the Piper Ariel.
I'm very happy with both dolls, they are great. But if I considered another piper in the near future, finger quality would be a deciding factor.
Others have mentioned that WM made improvements in this area in the past few years. Does anyone know if this is also the case with PIPER?

Thanks!
I just received a Piper and the finger wires are thin.

INFORMATIONS