ufdolls.com

Interchangeable heads?

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
Grobut
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Interchangeable heads?

Post by Grobut »

I'm about to order a Mandy and wonders if it's possible to change the head later on from another brand, say WM (which I happens to have in the closet)?
It would be for variation, the Mandy head is gorgeous :)

vinylmaster13

Re: Interchangeable heads?

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Hi! The first Thing in mind skin tone , you do not want a tanned head in a white body , do you? , second and more important : the screw between body and head wich normally is 16 in metric ( I Think Vmdolls' and Pipedream's are the same , I repeat I think but I do not exactly now) .Enjoy your doll . Beersss :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

vinylmaster13 wrote:Hi! The first Thing in mind skin tone , you do not want a tanned head in a white body , do you? , second and more important : the screw between body and head wich normally is 16 in metric ( I Think Vmdolls' and Pipedream's are the same , I repeat I think but I do not exactly now) .Enjoy your doll . Beersss :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:
So WM and Pipedream have compatibility
would Climax Doll heads have the same compatibility?

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Hi!

I repeat : I do not exactly know : sometime ago I have read that Mandy's head has a different screw , so first check that . Maybe Carmen's , Kitty's ...... etc heads have 16 in metric and you can do the deal . Beersssssss :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: and zombie experimentation :haha4: :haha4:

joebee

Post by joebee »

The neck peg is different on the Mandy doll than WMDolls. WMDolls use a metric 16mm threaded screw/nut type of connector. Kitty, Carmen and Bianca use the 16mm, I don't about the Mia though. Mandy uses a peg and socket friction type connection, it would be possible to machine an adapter I think, but I haven't put much thought into it.
Attachments
DSC08979.JPG
DSC08979.JPG (118.31 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
DSC08966.JPG
DSC08966.JPG (134.39 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
DSC08968.JPG
DSC08968.JPG (119.65 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
DSC08972.JPG
DSC08972.JPG (122.09 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
Official PipeDream®️ Ultimate Fantasy Doll™️ Ambassador

INFORMATIONS