exdollofficial.com

First doll coming soon... fixed vagina cleaning question...

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

MF_Thatherton
Active Poster
Active Poster

First doll coming soon... fixed vagina cleaning question...

Post by MF_Thatherton »

Made the plunge and ordered a doll, the Doll Sweet Summit 152cm. It will be a while before she arrives, but I'm trying to work out some logistics.

Here's the question... can you use a bidet to clean a fixed vagina?

MF_Thatherton
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: First doll coming soon... fixed vagina cleaning question

Post by MF_Thatherton »

Whoa... tough crowd.

I can't get no respect!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Life's a bowl of pits, does your urine sample have an olive in it? :)

Hey welcome MF, about the reactions here, I suspect it's due to where you posted. This isn't a high volume sub-forum. I can move to DS forum?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Guessing the doll is Silicone and provided there are no flaws internally that would allow a jet of water to gain access to the internals of the doll, then a bidet should be ok
No idea of the pressures bidets operate at, would be tempted to keep it as low as practicable :)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

https://www.bing.com/search?pc=CBHS&pta ... t+pressure

The products (bidets) been designed to work with water pressure as low as 100kpa (14 psi) up to 680kpa. If your household water pressure is above 680kpa you are required to use a pressure restrictor the pressure restrictor is available when you place your order. If your water pressure is below 100kpa the bidet may not operate correctly.

Keyboard Knight
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Keyboard Knight »

From what I have heard fixed is just as easy as removable. I assumed it would be harder but it's what a lot of people have said here. I am guessing it just takes a bit longer that is all. I have yet to receive my first doll so I can't say myself however.
The username just popped in my head randomly.

MF_Thatherton
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MF_Thatherton »

Slew wrote:Life's a bowl of pits, does your urine sample have an olive in it? :)

Hey welcome MF, about the reactions here, I suspect it's due to where you posted. This isn't a high volume sub-forum. I can move to DS forum?
Yes, absolutely move it. Much appreciated!

Someone should make a Rodney Dangerfield sex doll... I'm sure it would sell millions.

MF_Thatherton
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MF_Thatherton »

seagull wrote:Guessing the doll is Silicone and provided there are no flaws internally that would allow a jet of water to gain access to the internals of the doll, then a bidet should be ok
No idea of the pressures bidets operate at, would be tempted to keep it as low as practicable :)
Yes, it's silicone. Not sure what the vagina pressure is... the pooper setting is enough to keep you pretty clean, and that's a much tighter hole.

MF_Thatherton
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MF_Thatherton »

Keyboard Knight wrote:From what I have heard fixed is just as easy as removable. I assumed it would be harder but it's what a lot of people have said here. I am guessing it just takes a bit longer that is all. I have yet to receive my first doll so I can't say myself however.
Which one did you order? Mine is still likely two to three months away.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

MF_Thatherton wrote:Yes, absolutely move it. Much appreciated!

Someone should make a Rodney Dangerfield sex doll... I'm sure it would sell millions.
Alright, I put it in DS' forum. And Hah, a Rodney Dangerfield "If the odds are 50/50 I don't stand a chance" sex doll I'm sure would be a hit at parties. :drinking:

MF_Thatherton
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MF_Thatherton »

Slew wrote:
MF_Thatherton wrote:Yes, absolutely move it. Much appreciated!

Alright, I put it in DS' forum. And Hah, a Rodney Dangerfield "If the odds are 50/50 I don't stand a chance" sex doll I'm sure would be a hit at parties. :drinking:
Yep, it needs to be built with AI like a Real Doll. A choice between Scottish wench and an aging comic...

We're going to make millions!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

MF_Thatherton wrote: We're going to make millions!
Excellent, I can finally retire to the tropics. :)

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I have a fixed lady.
I posted a video tutorial on how to clean and dry.
Here is the link
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010

Hope that helps.....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

zwei23783

Post by zwei23783 »

MF_Thatherton wrote:Made the plunge and ordered a doll, the Doll Sweet Summit 152cm. It will be a while before she arrives, but I'm trying to work out some logistics.

Here's the question... can you use a bidet to clean a fixed vagina?
Try not to use a sitz bath to clean the doll’s vagina. You can use a towel to moisten it and wipe it gently, then use a sanitary napkin or other non-breakable dry cloth (not toilet paper) to absorb the moisture, and then apply talcum powder. Remember, clean the vagina in time after each event. If the body fluid in the vagina is dry, it will be difficult to clean it, and it will have a peculiar smell, which is easy to breed bacteria.
I hope can help you.Good luck

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

I think it will be a struggle to aim the right way while holding her in posiition so that the water sprays up and inside instead of just all over the bathroom. A large syringe may be easier to handle, and you can stand her over the bidet bowl for drainage.

INFORMATIONS