www.wmdolls.com

Jan 2021 Production + Delivery Times

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
pat luge
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Jan 2021 Production + Delivery Times

Post by pat luge »

Noticing that shipping is getting increasingly delayed as orders of all types are being rushed before CNY - has anyone recently ordered a doll and gotten an idea of what production + delivery times are like these days?

Thank you!

melenerj
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Jan 2021 Production + Delivery Times

Post by melenerj »

I ordered a WM from RLSD on Jan 4 and received the QC photos today (Jan 23). I was told delivery would be another 2-3 weeks.

I heard a rumor that some factories had a cutoff date of Jan 12 if you wanted the doll before the CNY hits. However, I'm not sure which factory this rumor applies to, or if the cutoff meant you needed the doll ordered before then or in the QC process by then.

Oftenwrong

Post by Oftenwrong »

Pleased to report I ordered from RLSD on 12/19/20 and I'm scheduled for delivery manana, 1/25/21.
Apparently when the tracking, UPS, seems stalled "Shipped Shenzen", it's actually waiting on customs clearance for most of that time. It's already here in the US awaiting clearance. Once it clears customs, BAM! should only be a couple more days to your residence. I had a feeling that was the case. BTW, this was shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited.

Disclaimer, your results may vary.

pat luge
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by pat luge »

Thanks for the updates! Seems like the factory has been super busy but wow that shipping time.

EzraKise
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by EzraKise »

Yikes, now I'm understanding why my order hasn't been shipped yet. I'd ordered on December 22nd and got my factory photos a week ago, on January 18th. My Silicone Lovers rep said I should have a tracking number within 3-5 days and I was getting concerned with the delay; especially with CNY around the corner. Fingers crossed I made the cut and she will be shipped this week.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Ordered Dec 1st. Factory complete Jan 12th. Waiting for shipping to begin. No tracking yet.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Ugh, I ordered from RLSD on December 9th, was told she entered QC on Jan 15th. But as of so far today, no pics and no notice of shipping. :cry:
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

jgdng
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jgdng »

Ordered from RLSD on 1/5 and no update so far. It's starting to look like I won't receive until March
AKA nnrx9009

Angel74
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Angel74 »

I ordered from silicone wives 12/13 and received the doll on 1/25. I'm in the US and it shipped from China on 1/15.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I did receive my QC pics (162F, #188 & #368) overnight into Tuesday. Everything looks great, hasn't shipped yet.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

jgdng
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jgdng »

jgdng wrote:Ordered from RLSD on 1/5 and no update so far. It's starting to look like I won't receive until March
Got the pics today saying QC approved and moved to packaging and shipping.
So it has been exactly 4 weeks in production.
Hoping she makes it out before the factory closure that starts this weekend.
AKA nnrx9009

Squeeb347

Post by Squeeb347 »

I received my QC approval a week ago and I've yet to receive a tracking number. (RLSD)

Best of luck to you, jgdng. I'm right there with you hoping for the best!

abootybust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by abootybust »

pat luge wrote:Noticing that shipping is getting increasingly delayed as orders of all types are being rushed before CNY - has anyone recently ordered a doll and gotten an idea of what production + delivery times are like these days?

Thank you!
Ordered with Jeff (the best) on Jan 5th. Received factory photos on Jan 23rd. Shipped out of factory on Jan 27th and doll is currently in my state in the US with pickup likely happening Feb 3rd-5th. So basically a month from order to delivery. The doll is a WM 150cm M-cup.

randogenerate
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by randogenerate »

I ordered an Irondoll 115cm on Feb 1 through a vendor. The vendor told me the factory has already taken off for Spring Festival and won't resume until Feb 19. The vendor said if I put down a deposit they can try to expedite my order in the queue because the vendor expects the factory to see a lot of orders. So maybe my vendor is just building extra lead time to sort of temper my expectations. The actual production length I don't know.

I was offered 3 different shipping methods: 1) air special for 15-20 days, 2) fast shipping (I don't know) for 7-15 days, and 3) sea shipping for 35-59 days. My vendor said their shipping agent has experienced large increases in shipping costs. Your results may vary because my vendor is in China and I'm in US. Let's say you're in Europe and your vendor is in Europe then the timeline and costs will probably be shorter and cheaper.

melenerj
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by melenerj »

Update to my previous post on my RLSD WM 166C.

Order Jan 4
QC Jan 23
Shipped Jan 26
Delivered (scheduled): Feb 3

INFORMATIONS