yldoll.com

BLACK YL 158cm. 1yr Review *Cocoa TPE Tearing/Crack Report*

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Jigglybumlover

Re: BLACK YL 158cm. 1yr Review *Cocoa TPE Tearing/Crack Report*

Post by Jigglybumlover »

Does anyone know how the YL158 compare with the YL153?

caballopico
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by caballopico »

Alabina21 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:22 pm Once you go black...

(+) Pro (-) Con (/) Mixed (Photo) Link

In this review, less words more pics.

First I would like to clarify a few important things:
-I don't speak for everyone in this review.
-I wrote this w/o the influence of anyone.
-I take GREAT care of my things.
-I currently have relationships with real women.
-So far no doll has come close to feeling like a real woman.
[Keep all this in mind while you read the review]

Costumer Service:
Ordered doll from SiliconeLovers.com during Black Friday of 2019. Will do a separate review soon.

Packaging:
(+) Standard, unmarked, brown package with well padded foam protection for doll. (-) Unfortunately the butt was a little flattened. I hope the factory can come up with a solution to preserve the shape of the butt on big booty dolls.

Height/Weight:
(+) 5ft1' (-) 115 lbs, without head. Yes, the rumors are true. She is a big and heavy doll. She doesn't weigh a TON but planing a route before moving her is key. From my experience, the taller the doll the easier it is to lift if heavy.

Head:
(+) Oral on both is ribbed. Aisha's mouth is designed better for oral, but Imani's mouth big plump lips for kissing. Both look beautiful.
(L) YL Aisha Head #271 _______________________(R) YL Imani Head #176

Neck:
(+) Hinged neck with snap on/off M16 head adapter. Head tilts back, forward and side to side.

Body:
(+) WM standard TPE. Blend is sooo soft. (+) EVO skeleton feels strong and well built. (+) Joints are tight but very posable. (+) Waist is able to twist sideways, arch and bend.

Arms/Hands:
(+) Arms pivot same direction a RG's arms move. Shoulders shrug and bow forward/backward. Arms, hands, and wrists hold poses. Strong hinged wrists. Finger wires bend (-) but can still snap easily.

Breasts:
Hollow - (+) Soft and jiggle like a real woman’s breasts. For being hollow they feel meaty.

Butt:
(+) Main feature and does NOT disappoint. Sooo soft and jiggly. Pics don't do it justice. Massive ass! 8O

Vagina/Anus:
Built in - (+) Ribbed vag and stimulating. Anus has an intense ribbed set up that REALLY sucks you in while squeezing the life out of you. I'm now glad I didn't opt out of the anal option. Well done. (/) Placement of vag is undetermined due to the thickness of the legs. Doggy style will depend how long you are to reach the vag. (+) I will say, anal in doggy style is good.

Legs/Feet:
(+) Legs extended safely to a 60* angle and bend like a RG. Doll can kneel and stand. Feet are like the wrists, hinged.

Looks:
(+)Craftsmanship and design truly work of art.

Odor- Faint odor, but must say not unpleasant. Can't put my finger on it but TPE emits a floral odor like potpourri . Fades after a while.

Factory Defects- Doll arrived with minimal tears, abrasions, and small wood chips on her bum for some reason. Did I mention her booty came a bit flattened? These are no faults of the vendor but of the factory, something they should be more mindful of. *Black Friday rush and sitting in the shipping facility waiting to be shipped are possible factors*

Play:
Sex - She is a workout...
The YL 158cm is a big and heavy doll. The good news..the weight gives the doll a sense of realism to what a RG would feel like. Her weight will bounce back on you if you move her around. The bad news.. if you and your doll are going to be in one position, get comfortable cause chances are you will be in that position for a while. Her weight is just too much to be able to toss and turn without putting effort into breaking out of your current position. After finishing a session, I feel like I just completed a cardio exercise. Best positions I've had with her are cowgirl and doggie. She is more maneuverable and feels the best. *Experiences may vary.*

Bed - IMO, too large and heavy for cuddling.

Cocoa Skin TPE blend:
The major reason for writing this review is the Jinsan 'Cocoa' TPE blend issue from a few years ago. There seemed to be cracking and tearing within a few weeks/months of normal use. A simple act of posing the doll would create cracks on the elbow/knee areas being bent. I've wanted a black doll for years, but for this reason I hesitated so long on ordering an ebony skin doll.
I waited close to a year to share an update on the condition of my ebony doll. I'm happy to report that the Jinsan Cocoa TPE blend is still intact and no cracking or tearing. :multi: I've been using her, as normal, since her delivery in early 2020 and have not experienced any of the issues previously addressed. If you were on the fence about ordering a Cocoa skin TPE doll, don't be afraid and get one!

Is this doll for you?
Do you like:
Curvy/voluptuous bodies?
Thick women?
Big Asses?

Are you willing to:
Deal with the lifting requirement?
Storage space?

If you answered yes to most of these questions, then you have your answer.

Verdict:
(+) Design - Craftsmanship is excellent.
(+) Quality - Skeleton and TPE feels durable.
(/) Play - Feels great, but hindered by weight and size.
(/) Maintenance - Moderate caution required for transport, cleaning and handling.
(+) Recommended - Yes

4/5 Stars
GOOD :thumbs_up:

Omg where did u get her? Was waiting to see this model on black and want it

Directcockroach7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Directcockroach7 »

Caballopico. Go to the main page of this forum and scroll down to the authorized sellers box that list sellers of the YL brand most of those websites can custome make one in the different skin colors

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

So damned Hot!! :onfire:
I like Her!! :D :thumbs_up:

caballopico
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by caballopico »

Directcockroach7 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:23 pm Caballopico. Go to the main page of this forum and scroll down to the authorized sellers box that list sellers of the YL brand most of those websites can custome make one in the different skin colors
Thank u my friend

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

RoyFolker01 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:26 pmCan you please tell me the Coco skin that you've chosen is this the darker or the darkest you can get the doll? End do you have or recommend a video to see how jiggly the booty is? And lastly are the Hollow breast versus the gel breast which one is more realistic?
-This is WM 'COCOA' skin tone. I believe they offer a darker tone named 'BLACK.' Check this thread out --> Ebony Black Appreciation

-I'll prepare a video soon. Yes. :thumbs_up:
-I feel the hollow breasts are durable and, depending on breast size, feel just a good as the gel. HOWEVER, I do believe gel enhances realism.
RoyFolker01 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:11 pmI have a question though about the vagina the anal and the mouth being ribbed on the inside. Is there a way order the doll without the ribbed texture on the inside for sensation?
I'm sure they can? Ask the manufacturer..
RoyFolker01 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:42 pmWell it's been a year I believe. So how is your gout holding up?
Good. There is tearing in some areas ONLY because of the way I transport her. The TPE is still holding up well :thumbs_up:

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

Long overdue photo session. Enjoy!

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

Long overdue photo session. Enjoy!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Gorgeous! :whistle: :) I like these quite in particular! :glou:

caballopico
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by caballopico »

Nice photo we do need more indeed happy New year

Longjohnsmith38
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Longjohnsmith38 »

This is a great review would you please post more photos of her derrière? As I have plans to purchase a 158cm 127cm Booty doll. My only concern is her holding positions and the wire fingers. Why can’t these manufacturers all use ball jointed or some durable alternative to the wired limbs. *Deep exhale*. Also is better to get gelled or standard boob and ass for the 127cm booty doll. I can work with the weight of the doll.

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

Longjohnsmith38 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:22 pmMy only concern is her holding positions and the wire fingers.

Get the EVO skeleton with the articulated hands option.

Longjohnsmith38 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:22 pmIs better to get gelled or standard boob and ass for the 127cm booty doll. I can work with the weight of the doll.
I have another doll with gel boobs and the difference is subtle so I say skip on the gel option. On this doll the weight of the gel will eventually cause a tear down the middle of the chest. As for gel in ass, I don't think any dolls from the Jinsan factory offer this option.
Longjohnsmith38 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:22 pm This is a great review would you please post more photos of her derrière?
Thanks! Here:

caballopico
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by caballopico »

Can we get more ass sexy pictures ? All of the look great !!

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

It would be good if Jinsan have indeed improved their cocoa TPE to minimise or reduce the risk of tearing. I would like to give Rashona, my WM172B, a new body (her head is fine and I'd order a new body with a different head). I would go for the articulated hands option too :)

Great photos of your YL158, btw :thumbs_up: :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

INFORMATIONS