yldoll.com

BLACK YL 158cm. 1yr Review *Cocoa TPE Tearing/Crack Report*

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
nsfwfor

Re: BLACK YL 158cm. 1yr Review *Cocoa TPE Tearing/Crack Repo

Post by nsfwfor »

YL Doll wrote:
AlbertWesker01 wrote:if you could increase the belly size it would be a perfect bbw doll
We could do a new mould if a lot of people would show interest in buying a model like that.
Lots of us would be interested!

There are literally 0 dolls like that.

Thank you!

Oftenwrong

Post by Oftenwrong »

YL Doll wrote:
Oftenwrong wrote:I was wondering if there was a head that looked like a real black woman. I like this doll a lot! It would look great with my very white doll of similar proportions. Well done Sir!

I'm starting to see why people have full size doll collections.
We have few that were based on black women.
I notice that Cocoa is not offered on this doll or any other that I looked at on your website?

dwaynel2

Post by dwaynel2 »

Good review. I have an earlier version of this doll (non shrugging). Unfortuntately the TPE has (and continues to) deteriorate. Other than that I concur. The weight adds to a level of realism that my previous (much smaller) doll could not achieve. Throw in a good lace front wig and in low light you could be fooled. And if positioned correctly for missionary she will "fuck you back".
At some point [soon] I'll have to replace the body. Nice to know that future body will hold up better.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Oftenwrong wrote:
YL Doll wrote:
Oftenwrong wrote:I was wondering if there was a head that looked like a real black woman. I like this doll a lot! It would look great with my very white doll of similar proportions. Well done Sir!

I'm starting to see why people have full size doll collections.
We have few that were based on black women.
I notice that Cocoa is not offered on this doll or any other that I looked at on your website?
We can do it.

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

Great review. Thank you for sharing. The 158 y l. Was going to be my first choice and getting my first doll. And with ebony skin and your choice of heads.. but couldn't afford it at the time. So I got the next best thing irontech 156 centimeter black skin with Nuru head. But now financially things are getting a little better so I will be getting the 158 cm yl. Can you please tell me the Coco skin that you've chosen is this the darker or the darkest you can get the doll? End do you have or recommend a video to see how jiggly the booty is? And lastly are the Halo breast versus the gel breast which one is more realistic? Thank you very much. Oh and PS I know what you mean about moving a heavy doll. My irontech is 156 CM with 49 inch hips so she's just about the same size as yours.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

ah....missed this great review! Thanks 8) YL hit the mark when it comes to africans with Imani quite in particular. :whistle: Could also well imagine her combined with the 153cm.

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

I have a question though about the vagina the anal and the mouth being ribbed on the inside. Is there a way order the doll without the ribbed texture on the inside for sensation?

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

This review tells you everything you need to know about this doll! Excellent! Thank you.
Another dark pigment admirer here...

takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by takikawa »

@RoyFolker01

Lovedolls.com offers custom anal and oral textures for their dolls, as well as custom inserts. I am not sure about the fixed vagina textures, but it stands to reason that they do.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

YL Doll wrote:
AlbertWesker01 wrote:if you could increase the belly size it would be a perfect bbw doll
We could do a new mould if a lot of people would show interest in buying a model like that.

Could you do a new mold with an anatomically correct LHP?
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

King Solo wrote:
YL Doll wrote:

Could you do a new mold with an anatomically correct LHP?
Oh my, yes! If HR-doll can get it right on their 164cm, why not YL?

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face "ScarJo" aka Black Widow
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

mgarner77

Post by mgarner77 »

Let me know when you're ready to sell!

WakakoOnTheHolo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by WakakoOnTheHolo »

This right here, is why I ordered one myself. First 158cm YL I've seen in Cocoa and it drove me wild.
Excellent review and good to hear the tpe isn't a problem. I'm glad I waited!

Xbot

Post by Xbot »

Thank you so much for the great review. YL 158 is my dream doll and ive been looking up all the information I can on her and was actually debating between tan and coco skin. Big props to you also for showing us the insert holes and how they potentially effect sex play.

RoyFolker01

Re: BLACK YL 158cm. 1yr Review *Cocoa TPE Tearing/Crack Report*

Post by RoyFolker01 »

Good afternoon. Well it's been a year I believe. So how is your gout holding up? I made my first order for my 158cm April 9th. Coco scared and the same heads. This is the doll I always wanted I'm an owner of an iron tack and it'll be a year since I've had her next month. It's the 156cm it's the 156cm

INFORMATIONS