yldoll.com

BLACK YL 158cm. 1yr Review *Cocoa TPE Tearing/Crack Report*

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

BLACK YL 158cm. 1yr Review *Cocoa TPE Tearing/Crack Report*

Post by Alabina21 »

Once you go black...

(+) Pro (-) Con (/) Mixed (Photo) Link

In this review, less words more pics.

First I would like to clarify a few important things:
-I don't speak for everyone in this review.
-I wrote this w/o the influence of anyone.
-I take GREAT care of my things.
-I currently have relationships with real women.
-So far no doll has come close to feeling like a real woman.
[Keep all this in mind while you read the review]

Costumer Service:
Ordered doll from SiliconeLovers.com during Black Friday of 2019. Will do a separate review soon.

Packaging:
(+) Standard, unmarked, brown package with well padded foam protection for doll. (-) Unfortunately the butt was a little flattened. I hope the factory can come up with a solution to preserve the shape of the butt on big booty dolls.

Height/Weight:
(+) 5ft1' (-) 115 lbs, without head. Yes, the rumors are true. She is a big and heavy doll. She doesn't weigh a TON but planing a route before moving her is key. From my experience, the taller the doll the easier it is to lift if heavy.

Head:
(+) Oral on both is ribbed. Aisha's mouth is designed better for oral, but Imani's mouth big plump lips for kissing. Both look beautiful.
(L) YL Aisha Head #271 _______________________(R) YL Imani Head #176

Neck:
(+) Hinged neck with snap on/off M16 head adapter. Head tilts back, forward and side to side.

Body:
(+) WM standard TPE. Blend is sooo soft. (+) EVO skeleton feels strong and well built. (+) Joints are tight but very posable. (+) Waist is able to twist sideways, arch and bend.

Arms/Hands:
(+) Arms pivot same direction a RG's arms move. Shoulders shrug and bow forward/backward. Arms, hands, and wrists hold poses. Strong hinged wrists. Finger wires bend (-) but can still snap easily.

Breasts:
Hollow - (+) Soft and jiggle like a real woman’s breasts. For being hollow they feel meaty.

Butt:
(+) Main feature and does NOT disappoint. Sooo soft and jiggly. Pics don't do it justice. Massive ass! 8O

Vagina/Anus:
Built in - (+) Ribbed vag and stimulating. Anus has an intense ribbed set up that REALLY sucks you in while squeezing the life out of you. I'm now glad I didn't opt out of the anal option. Well done. (/) Placement of vag is undetermined due to the thickness of the legs. Doggy style will depend how long you are to reach the vag. (+) I will say, anal in doggy style is good.

Legs/Feet:
(+) Legs extended safely to a 60* angle and bend like a RG. Doll can kneel and stand. Feet are like the wrists, hinged.

Looks:
(+)Craftsmanship and design truly work of art.

Odor- Faint odor, but must say not unpleasant. Can't put my finger on it but TPE emits a floral odor like potpourri . Fades after a while.

Factory Defects- Doll arrived with minimal tears, abrasions, and small wood chips on her bum for some reason. Did I mention her booty came a bit flattened? These are no faults of the vendor but of the factory, something they should be more mindful of. *Black Friday rush and sitting in the shipping facility waiting to be shipped are possible factors*

Play:
Sex - She is a workout...
The YL 158cm is a big and heavy doll. The good news..the weight gives the doll a sense of realism to what a RG would feel like. Her weight will bounce back on you if you move her around. The bad news.. if you and your doll are going to be in one position, get comfortable cause chances are you will be in that position for a while. Her weight is just too much to be able to toss and turn without putting effort into breaking out of your current position. After finishing a session, I feel like I just completed a cardio exercise. Best positions I've had with her are cowgirl and doggie. She is more maneuverable and feels the best. *Experiences may vary.*

Bed - IMO, too large and heavy for cuddling.

Cocoa Skin TPE blend:
The major reason for writing this review is the Jinsan 'Cocoa' TPE blend issue from a few years ago. There seemed to be cracking and tearing within a few weeks/months of normal use. A simple act of posing the doll would create cracks on the elbow/knee areas being bent. I've wanted a black doll for years, but for this reason I hesitated so long on ordering an ebony skin doll.
I waited close to a year to share an update on the condition of my ebony doll. I'm happy to report that the Jinsan Cocoa TPE blend is still intact and no cracking or tearing. :multi: I've been using her, as normal, since her delivery in early 2020 and have not experienced any of the issues previously addressed. If you were on the fence about ordering a Cocoa skin TPE doll, don't be afraid and get one!

Is this doll for you?
Do you like:
Curvy/voluptuous bodies?
Thick women?
Big Asses?

Are you willing to:
Deal with the lifting requirement?
Storage space?

If you answered yes to most of these questions, then you have your answer.

Verdict:
(+) Design - Craftsmanship is excellent.
(+) Quality - Skeleton and TPE feels durable.
(/) Play - Feels great, but hindered by weight and size.
(/) Maintenance - Moderate caution required for transport, cleaning and handling.
(+) Recommended - Yes

4/5 Stars
GOOD :thumbs_up:

Monza8

Re: BLACK YL 158cm. 1yr Review *Cocoa TPE Tearing/Crack Repo

Post by Monza8 »

Perfect doll!!! Thank you for the Review!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Excellent, no nonsense review. Great news about the cocoa TPE.

Everytime I think I've overcome my desire for this doll... dayum, that ass...
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by takikawa »

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

Intrigued628

Post by Intrigued628 »

OMG!!! She's perfect! In my research, I have read the same complaints concerning the ebony blend. Good to see they may have fix the problem.

Bouncer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bouncer »

Your report was very well written and informative. I also had my doubts about dark TPE so I opted for light tan.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
Julia recommends this report!
Julia recommends this report!
IMG_20210110_194404.jpg (380.06 KiB) Viewed 7393 times
:glou:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks for posting this informative review, I'm sure it will prove helpful for those looking to get a darker skin tone. My Shuri is a cocoa tone from 2018 and she did begin to show a little vulnerability with tiny cracks forming on her elbows. Thankfully I caught it early and 3 years on she seems to be ok and 4 to 5 oil rubs a year seem to work well. Your gal is one impressive lady, I will certainly be looking forward to more pics!

Anthony191

Post by Anthony191 »

She’s a Beautiful Doll Alabina21.
As a YL 158 owner - the YL 158 Doll is by far an iconic BBW Curvy Doll.

bigsmif98
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bigsmif98 »

Awesome review! That's really reassuring about the darker pigment. The YL 158 looks absolutely amazing in a darker tone.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Excellent and informative review - thanks for posting :)

I've had a cocoa skin WM172B since February last year and although I initially had misgivings about the durability of the Jinsan dark TPE, she seems to be holding up pretty well. I find the dark TPE seems to mark quite easily although it does seem to be more resistant to staining.

Just wish the skeleton quality was better...
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

A really detailed review! Thank you.

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

if you could increase the belly size it would be a perfect bbw doll

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

AlbertWesker01 wrote:if you could increase the belly size it would be a perfect bbw doll
We could do a new mould if a lot of people would show interest in buying a model like that.

Oftenwrong

Post by Oftenwrong »

I was wondering if there was a head that looked like a real black woman. I like this doll a lot! It would look great with my very white doll of similar proportions. Well done Sir!

I'm starting to see why people have full size doll collections.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Oftenwrong wrote:I was wondering if there was a head that looked like a real black woman. I like this doll a lot! It would look great with my very white doll of similar proportions. Well done Sir!

I'm starting to see why people have full size doll collections.
We have few that were based on black women.

INFORMATIONS