Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

TOPCO - PENTHOUSE - Doggy style

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Let's keep 2021 rolling with new Inflata-Babes - :angel:

This is the TOPCO imports latest new air babe - she really is a 2020 models but I recently got this one - so she's a 21, and not a 20 :mrgreen:

Made by Daio Shi, the TOPCO imports are of the same designs going back some time now, however quality control is way better, and the materials used are fabulous in softness and bounciness :P

For those who have been riding with the inflata-gang some time now, TOPCO has been around a long while, unlike in the past these new models are much improved, I did a review some years past and noted a serious attempt at quality control, and this latest attempt is a further step in that direction

Now mind you this is a mid range air doll, and costs are in the $100 to $125 range - add your discounts and all and you have a pretty good sex doll for good price point

This model is a super curvy version - which I luv to sleep with either in bed or on the couch - left partially inflated - I fall asleep with these types super quick like - and the materials used are a refined vinyl that's super soft and slightly stretchy - yeah the ultimate blow up babe

These air dolls use a separate insert which must be installed before flight - standard design by Daio Shi of TPE material - use care with these TPE inserts as they do react over time with the dolls vinyl skin - I insert the TPE dumb bell style insert before action on a deflated air doll - once installed - inflate the air doll - then - With mission accomplished deflate the air doll & remove the insert - do not leave the TPE insert in the air doll :!:

So, my take is this - if you need a nice curvy air babe - not looking to spend royally on her - then these TOPCO blow up Babes are a good choice - like all air dolls over inflation - will greatly reduce your luv dolls life - the curvy ones - even faster - so blow them up with care

Stay inflated
Attachments
TOPCO - PENTHOUSE Doggy Style 01 - Copy.jpg
TOPCO - PENTHOUSE Doggy Style 01 - Copy.jpg (501.5 KiB) Viewed 2457 times
TOPCO - PENTHOUSE Doggy Style 02 - Copy.jpg
TOPCO - PENTHOUSE Doggy Style 02 - Copy.jpg (469.59 KiB) Viewed 2457 times
TOPCO - PENTHOUSE Doggy Style 09 - Copy.jpg
TOPCO - PENTHOUSE Doggy Style 09 - Copy.jpg (392.27 KiB) Viewed 2457 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: TOPCO - PENTHOUSE - Doggy style

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

These air babes keep the trend of the coconut with a cherry on top boobies design - somethings never change :mrgreen:
Attachments
TOPCO - PENTHOUSE Doggy Style 04 - Copy.jpg
TOPCO - PENTHOUSE Doggy Style 04 - Copy.jpg (246.21 KiB) Viewed 2455 times
TOPCO - PENTHOUSE Doggy Style 06 - Copy.jpg
TOPCO - PENTHOUSE Doggy Style 06 - Copy.jpg (390.9 KiB) Viewed 2455 times
TOPCO - PENTHOUSE Doggy Style 10 - Copy.jpg
TOPCO - PENTHOUSE Doggy Style 10 - Copy.jpg (277.81 KiB) Viewed 2455 times

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

Hey all ,
Is there a good set of pictures of the rest of the range . Or do we have limited information?
Rubber sheep

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Most of all the faces from the TOPCO Imports line are the same from the past - the difference being the quality of the build

I remember back when these air dolls were first issued (early 2000's), and the quality was not there - with the faces poorly assembled they would come apart - lips falling out - seams would tear easily - in comparison these late issues are wonderful

I am not aware of a central data base that has all the TOPCO air doll models - not sure even TOPCO has one :P

They (TOPCO) had at one time a very extensive air doll line up - all made by Daio Shi - they were sold thru a variety of brands like "[Penthouse/ Adam N Eve/ etc) being that TOPCO is a California Importer - they could be found in most USA e-Stores - again not sure how that would work out for non USA customers

I will say this as these are all Daio Shi made air dolls, they can be found on Allie Express - no they would not have the names that the USA importer uses for the models - but it is the shape of the doll you are looking at as these are all mid range air dolls and use a separate TPE insert - and can be found on the Allie Express site thru a variety of their stores, that sell sex dolls

Stay inflated
Attachments
TOPCO - PENTHOUSE Doggy Style 03 - Copy.jpg
TOPCO - PENTHOUSE Doggy Style 03 - Copy.jpg (382.82 KiB) Viewed 2351 times
TOPCO - PENTHOUSE Doggy Style 05 - Copy.jpg
TOPCO - PENTHOUSE Doggy Style 05 - Copy.jpg (321.86 KiB) Viewed 2351 times
TOPCO - PENTHOUSE Doggy Style 08 - Copy.jpg
TOPCO - PENTHOUSE Doggy Style 08 - Copy.jpg (255.72 KiB) Viewed 2351 times

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

To be fair Yorkie I’d boink her with out the insert....just my preference

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well to be fairer IF82 - who said I used the insert anyway :mrgreen:

I do on occasion use the insert on some of these air babes, but with this curvy lassie - using an insert can be a hassle - as the luv tunnel is curved and the insert gets cramped

However the standing version its best to use the insert :? :idea:

Stay inflated

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Just a quick update, on this fabulous inflata babe

Like Carmen Luvanna these new TOPCO Imports air babes are super improvements on past issues

I think that Daio Shi the maker has improved the formula for the vinyl skin I believe going towards a man made latex as the material is super soft and bouncy - unlike normal vinyl which can be a bit course and not very pliable - whereas these new air babes have no fold creases on their skin, from the day I took them out of the box and have a much different feel then the normal older issue Daio Shi made air dolls

To be honest I've been noticing the change for some time now, especially on the Love & Vibes imports of these Daio Shi made air dolls

Hey with no one else really going big with inflatable dolls - Daio Shi is running away with it - I haven't seen a new NANMA/ NMC air babe in along while - it's all old stock being sold as new

I might have to see if any other TOPCO Imports air babes have changed - as this new material they are using is awesome

Stay inflated
Attachments
TOPCO - PENTHOUSE Doggy Style 09 - Copy.jpg
TOPCO - PENTHOUSE Doggy Style 09 - Copy.jpg (392.27 KiB) Viewed 2022 times

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

She's hot! Agrees to Inflatablefun82 - wouldn't mind give her a good ride... How's the mouth, is it any usable?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well almost all these TOPCO Imports are the same with the mouth, they are simply a plastic tube with little or no feel

Short answer she's no super sword swallower :mrgreen:

Stay inflated

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Well almost all these TOPCO Imports are the same with the mouth, they are simply a plastic tube with little or no feel

Short answer she's no super sword swallower :mrgreen:

Stay inflated
Thanks for the reply! Then I know... pity, most of the inflata chicks aren't any good to use their mouth...

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Sadly, you are absolutely right on all these air doll brands being - next to useless in sword swallowing :mrgreen:

Stay inflated

jonathen123

Post by jonathen123 »

the doll looks interesting. Why make a faceplate instead of a whole head. i'm sure it cost way less to manufacture and cost equally as much as a doll with a full head. -.-

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good question - j123 - :?:

The face mask air dolls such as this are cheaper to manufacture, but they are also cheaper to purchase, than the solid head versions

Also one big advantage with a face mask air doll is they make great travel companions - they take up very little space in a travel bag VS the solid head versions - :idea:

It's really a matter of preference, and how much one is willing to spend, a Shilling here & there can really add up :!:

I of course prefer both :mrgreen:

Stay inflated

Kente

Post by Kente »

She looks Devine. Where to buy?
"insert witty quote here"

The AirHeads!

Brandi - (A Brandy Big Boobed Doll/China)
Becky - (Sexy & Playful Cyberskin Doll/Pipedream)
Candi - (Tyra Black Doll/Germany)
Ginger - (A.L.I.S.S.A. BBW Doll/Russia)
Jennifer - (LoveToy Super Boobie Blonde Love Doll/Hong Kong)
Hannah - (Hannah Blow Up Doll/NMC)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good question - "Kente" - I am not sure either Amazon/ eBay - try both see whom has the best price -

Stay inflated

INFORMATIONS