www.dolls.co

Where do they ship from?

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
jimmybob83
Apprentice
Apprentice

Where do they ship from?

Post by jimmybob83 »

US buyer: Do I need to worry about customs-seizing? US-based or overseas? Are options available? Thanks in advance.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Where do they ship from?

Post by Zippy81 »

jimmybob83 wrote:US buyer: Do I need to worry about customs-seizing? US-based or overseas? Are options available? Thanks in advance.
Im not sure about other manufacturers but WM,YL,OR ships from china as they are all 3 part of the same factory just different brands with different bodies and head designs.

As far as customs goes.. There has been a recent uptick in which dolls seem to get tagged at customs based on US laws. (mainly those resembling child sized bodies or having child like faces.) I think anything below 155cm is risky especially if the body is skinny or has small breasts. I myself havent ordered a doll below 159cm so im not sure what the actually risk factor is presently. Ive only read here on the forum of some others having issues with smaller dolls getting flagged.

I know the vendors and moderators of tdf probably can give you a more precise answer about customs etc.

ppjdog765

Post by ppjdog765 »

I'm planning to pay more to have a US vendor receive the doll, inspect it for quality/damage and ship it to me.

Regarding customs issues, I wonder if somehow they could mark the product as adult doll while maintaining privacy of whats in the package ... like on the container manifest or something.

I like blondes

Post by I like blondes »

Comes from China. I've never had a problem & I usually get my orders in 2-3 weeks.
A N G E L / F A L L E N

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

ppjdog765 wrote:I'm planning to pay more to have a US vendor receive the doll, inspect it for quality/damage and ship it to me.

Regarding customs issues, I wonder if somehow they could mark the product as adult doll while maintaining privacy of whats in the package ... like on the container manifest or something.
My guess is that customs runs the boxes through some kind of x-ray machine first, and this is what they base their inspection of the contents on.

Limetime
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Limetime »

Some vendors already have dolls on us soil. I believe yourdoll.com, rlsd, and I’m sure a few others. That way you don’t have to worry about customs. However customizing your doll is limited due to it already being in the states.

TBtester
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TBtester »

I would recommend SDG as I have one coming soon from them, and thus far, great process.

I'll post pics and document the process when the doll arrives but they have an option to ship to their warehouse in the states first, to inspect, etc. before shipping to your destination.

lemorte86

Post by lemorte86 »

What laws? Any doll is legal in the US. If you’re referring to the Creeper act that died in the senate. Unless you know something I don’t. Not exactly sure how thar one failed to pass.

Zippy81 wrote:
jimmybob83 wrote:US buyer: Do I need to worry about customs-seizing? US-based or overseas? Are options available? Thanks in advance.
Im not sure about other manufacturers but WM,YL,OR ships from china as they are all 3 part of the same factory just different brands with different bodies and head designs.

As far as customs goes.. There has been a recent uptick in which dolls seem to get tagged at customs based on US laws. (mainly those resembling child sized bodies or having child like faces.) I think anything below 155cm is risky especially if the body is skinny or has small breasts. I myself havent ordered a doll below 159cm so im not sure what the actually risk factor is presently. Ive only read here on the forum of some others having issues with smaller dolls getting flagged.

I know the vendors and moderators of tdf probably can give you a more precise answer about customs etc.

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

TBtester wrote:I would recommend SDG as I have one coming soon from them, and thus far, great process.

I'll post pics and document the process when the doll arrives but they have an option to ship to their warehouse in the states first, to inspect, etc. before shipping to your destination.
We also have this option available as well! :)
But the customer will have to request this option prior to ordering.
DOLLS & CO.
The Home of All Sex Dolls

Shop Now & Find Your Perfect Doll: www.dolls.co
Contact Us: support@dolls.co

dauransx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dauransx »

lemorte86 wrote:What laws? Any doll is legal in the US. If you’re referring to the Creeper act that died in the senate. Unless you know something I don’t. Not exactly sure how thar one failed to pass.

Zippy81 wrote:

The law that exist in 3 states, KY,FL and TN.

jessen

Post by jessen »

I just got a doll thru them. It came from the WM factory as I asked for options. They do have in stock dolls on the website. I noticed the fedex slip declares it a "mannequin, silicone, decorative". I did notice the doll I recieved didn't exactly match the photos I recieved from the factory. It seems the body I recieved was not the exact same one. I ordered dark nipples and got pink ones. Everything else being the same and the WM Certificate of Authenticity checked out. The heads were the right heads. It seems 2 nearly the same orders went out at about the same time and the person at the factory boxing them made a small mistake. The dark nipples likely went to the other person. ( I know about the other person as they sent me the shipping info on the other doll.) Not a big deal too me. Others here might not like that. I can see if you have the time, patience, and want to be exact to get the dolls shipped to the vendor, first, so they can check it out and be sure WM sends you what you ordered. I got my doll in 4 days from the finshing of construction and she is so hot. Sexxdolls is fast, well priced and answers questions.

INFORMATIONS