RIP Irish Girl

Paying our respect to TDF members and their friends and family who have passed on.
Hanna
Doll
Doll

Re: RIP Irish Girl

Post by Hanna »

That's really sad news. Sincere condolences from Mondoon and myself.
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Very sad to hear this.
My Best Wishes go out to her family and friends.
She was a trooper keeping the fight for so long.
Thinking of her.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Oh man this is terribly sad, as a cancer survivor I really had hope for Kim, my thoughts and prayers are with you and family Rich, Kim will live on in our memories
Master of Puppets...

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

My condolences to her family.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Sad news :( , I extend my condolences to all his family.

Kim will be remembered as someone who greatly participated in this forum and who always animated it with good humor.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I am heartbroken. I had the pleasure of meeting Kim twice at doll meets; she was one of my favorite people, doll community or otherwise. She had such a big heart, such an easy manner, easy laugh, and positive disposition despite her long hard battle with the cancer. I'm a shy person, but Kim had a way of drawing you in, setting you at ease, and making you comfortable. She was one of those people who made you feel like you were lifelong friends after just a few minutes together. I have missed her since the last meet over a year ago, and now I miss her even more. Doll gatherings won't be quite as sunny without her presence.

My heart especially goes out to her husband Rich who stood by her through the long, difficult illness. I hope he knows he can reach out here for support from his friends.

This is so sad.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Ahh shit. Never had the chance the meet Kim in person, only here through the forum. But her shining spirit and zest for life was obvious to all. From myself and my girls, our thoughts and prayers to Rich, extended family and anyone hurting from this loss.

Ronin, from her younger days, had me take this pic and send it to Kim some time back. Her sentiments are just as strong today...

Hang in there Rich.
Attachments
CancerSucks (8).JPG.jpg
CancerSucks (8).JPG.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 651 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

OMG... this is so very sad.... :cry:

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

autolycus wrote:I am heartbroken. I had the pleasure of meeting Kim twice at doll meets; she was one of my favorite people, doll community or otherwise. She had such a big heart, such an easy manner, easy laugh, and positive disposition despite her long hard battle with the cancer. I'm a shy person, but Kim had a way of drawing you in, setting you at ease, and making you comfortable. She was one of those people who made you feel like you were lifelong friends after just a few minutes together. I have missed her since the last meet over a year ago, and now I miss her even more. Doll gatherings won't be quite as sunny without her presence.

My heart especially goes out to her husband Rich who stood by her through the long, difficult illness. I hope he knows he can reach out here for support from his friends.

This is so sad.
This is especially beautiful... So true. :cry:

Now she is our guardian :angel:
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

TJ_Foxx wrote:
autolycus wrote:I am heartbroken. I had the pleasure of meeting Kim twice at doll meets; she was one of my favorite people, doll community or otherwise. She had such a big heart, such an easy manner, easy laugh, and positive disposition despite her long hard battle with the cancer. I'm a shy person, but Kim had a way of drawing you in, setting you at ease, and making you comfortable. She was one of those people who made you feel like you were lifelong friends after just a few minutes together. I have missed her since the last meet over a year ago, and now I miss her even more. Doll gatherings won't be quite as sunny without her presence.

This is so sad.
This is especially beautiful... So true. :cry:

Now she is our guardian :angel:

TJ thanks for this thread and letting us all know, I know Kim touched a lot of us and it’s nice to read everyone’s kind comments
I envy those of you that were lucky enough to meet her, I only got to know her exchanging pm’s talking about her battle, she was a kind soul and will be forever in our memories
Master of Puppets...

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

This sucks. No words right now.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

Just wanted to send our sympathy and much love to T.O.M. Irish Girl was such a fun, cool, creative, and thoughtful person. It was such a treat to get to interact with here on TDF. Sad I didn't get to meet her in person, but grateful to have had our paths cross here.

Luna Li
Doll
Doll

Post by Luna Li »

Omg Auto just told me. I'm so sad. I'm a short doll so at doll meets I don't get much attention. But Kim brushed my hair and called me a cutie and gave me jewelry. She made me feel like a star. She was a star and I miss her.
I love love and having fun! YOLO!!!
And I love Autolycus and he loves me.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

May you rest in peace, dearest Kim. You will be remembered always.
The courage with which you lived and fought is an inspiration to us all.

Being your friend has been an honor and a privilege. I will miss you terribly.
You were like a ray of sunshine bringing joy and making everything and everyone around you better.
You had a heart of pure gold, this is how I will remember you. Your memory will live on in my heart forever.

My sincere condolences to Rich and family.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

My deepest Condolences to Rich and the family.

This is truly upsetting news, one can only hope that Kim is resting peacefully waiting until she can rejoin you on the next adventure after life here.

This has rattled me a bit. Such a long courageous fight that should have been a victory. I will send a personal message ...once I can.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS