www.wmdolls.com

New pictures of Nanako 2.0

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: New pictures of Nanako 2.0

Post by Arthur1960 »

As everyone has pointed out, Nanako's new yukata is indeed a thing of beauty, much as Nanako herself and your image captures both perfectly. Today's work is quite a shift in tone, it's really striking and suggests so much without telling us what exactly has led to Nanako taking up arms with possible deadly purpose? It's a gorgeous picture and immediately put me in mind of a painting by one of the Pre-Raphaelite artists who recreated such wonderful scenes from our mythology. It's safe to say you've earned your keep for another week with this one so put your feet up and take the rest of the day off! ☺️

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Long ago, there was an order of warrior priestesses who roamed Japan, heralded by the arrival of black foxes.
Seeing their right eye announced happiness and prosperity. Seeing their left eye meant imminent death. What was life about in those ancient times! 8O

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Billiam wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:21 am Wow 😲 this is awesome!
Indeed, very much a case of Hell YEAH! This is probably the best I've seen of Nanako so far :drinking: Touch of the Lady Snowblood in there somewhere 💀

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

Beautiful photo, impressive and instructive! :thumbs_up: I hope there was no wind during the shooting... the hat could turn upside down, and happiness turn into misfortune... :?
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

MorganKam
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MorganKam »

Nanako the deadly onna bugeisha, strides fearlessly onto the field of battle.. :evil:
Absolutely awesome... 8O
One of my all time favourite images of the amazing Nanako.. :D
Just love this snapshots of the hidden life of a lady warrior.. :wink:
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Never give up on your dreams........ Make each day count

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

rok4d wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:40 pm Fantastic photos as always!
Thanks much, rok4d. Glad you liked this series of yutaka. I loved
doing it, and so did Nanako. I wouldn't be surprised to see another one
someday soon :wink:
gogodolls wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:08 am WOW! Fantastic composition! ✨🤩 Nanako looks stunning in her new hanfu 😍 ...a bit see-through! :mrgreen: I love her look... she seems so focused on her task as guardian...🖐💂‍♀️🐺

Very well done, thank you for sharing this beautiful photo! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
4891d wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:00 am
Long ago, there was an order of warrior priestesses who roamed Japan, heralded by the arrival of black foxes.
Seeing their right eye announced happiness and prosperity. Seeing their left eye meant imminent death. What was life about in those ancient times! 8O

Cheers! :glou:

😘 💖💖💖
Oh, I'm sure you don't really mind a little see-through,huh, do you :whistle:
Thanks, so much, as usual, for your nice comments!
MorganKam wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:48 pm Nanako the deadly onna bugeisha, strides fearlessly onto the field of battle.. :evil:
Absolutely awesome... 8O
One of my all time favourite images of the amazing Nanako.. :D
Just love this snapshots of the hidden life of a lady warrior.. :wink:
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Hey, MK! I kinda though this week's image would draw your attention.
I really haven't featured Nanako in her martrial arts milieu, expect for the non-injury
ones she learned growing up. Not really a major interest on my part, although
I was a very big fan of Red Sonja, way back when. Just want to try a different
look to see what developed.

I can't remember if I commented on this yet or nor, but there are some
interesting tales in Japanese folklore about foxes being both friendly and
interactive with humans, some just the opposite, and others being unpredictable.
Antone interested in the subject might want to start by googling "foxes in
Japanesse folkelore", or something basic. Then, for fun, check out the meanings
of the direrent colored-tailed foxes, and their meaning... hint: some get more
as they age :wink:
[/quote]
Vicvic wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:27 pm Beautiful photo, impressive and instructive! :thumbs_up: I hope there was no wind during the shooting... the hat could turn upside down, and happiness turn into misfortune... :?
HAHA! I don't know if it show up too well in the photo, but there is a little rope that fits
snuggly beneath it.

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Arthur1960 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:08 am As everyone has pointed out, Nanako's new yukata is indeed a thing of beauty, much as Nanako herself and your image captures both perfectly. Today's work is quite a shift in tone, it's really striking and suggests so much without telling us what exactly has led to Nanako taking up arms with possible deadly purpose? It's a gorgeous picture and immediately put me in mind of a painting by one of the Pre-Raphaelite artists who recreated such wonderful scenes from our mythology. It's safe to say you've earned your keep for another week with this one so put your feet up and take the rest of the day off! ☺️
I mentioned, here and there, as to why I was so taken with this particular photo in the above comments -
which, I will be the first to admit, is massively out of style. That doesn't not mean to suggest that I
will soon soon be doing any more similar shots, although I probably will. I shoot a high percentage of
my photos using copies of the original outfits, (or the originals, themselves). This places some limitations on
both what I can do, and on what I'd like to do with the outfit. For the new hanfu, I was able to pick up
a bokutō (a wooden, practice katana)to go with the outfit. Thus, it added some real drama, and made a
lot of you wonder, what's she up to now! :D The "katana" doesn't even open, so you'll never even see
the blade :) I think the little black fox rather suffered most from receiving less attention, as I thought it was
one of the cutest, and most unexpected features of the shot.
I see I'm beginning to get a little long of lung, so I'll bring this narrative to a quick conclusion. Nontheless, thanks
much for your ideas and comments on this pair of images. Would love to hear more on your personal ideas:
should Nanako remain completely shoujo, or should she take another small step into ???

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Hi, again, everyone!

I warned you there may be something a bit different this week,
so, here is the proof :whistle: Let me know if you have any problems. I didn't'

2024-03-092- A Complete History of the Nanakos.pdf
(964.36 KiB) Downloaded 19 times

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

WOW! These biographies are really interesting to read! :thumbs_up: So cool that these lovely cousins are now with you and that you share a bit of your life together with us through your wonderful photos! 📸😍💖

Very well done, thank you for sharing! Big BRAVO! 📜 👏👏👏

(Makes me want to do the same with my ladies and ask them more questions to find out where they came from🤔).
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to give us a fuller history of the 'Nanako's', personally I find it most interesting to read such back stories as it fills in some blanks. Also, of course, some of your experience resonates with my own, especially when it came to Sarah's evolution from her humble beginnings back in 2016 to the beautiful, statuesque dream that stands before me now as I write this! I think it would be cool if other members did something similar, it can be fascinating to learn more about how a personality such as Nanako makes the transition from creation to beloved photo model! ☺️

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Hello nekoneko!

Friendly thoughts for you and for the three Nanakos. :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Really stunning and outstanding!

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

What a great initiative this document on the history of your dolls is! :thumbs_up: When I arrived on TDF it was still Nana-Chan who was published, and Nanako 3 came soon after. I often got them mixed up...
I wondered if in the document the first photos are really those of Nanako 1.
I wish you all the best with your dolls, and keep up your good photo work! :glou:
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

I really love your latest picture of Nanako wearing her latest sumptuous garment and sword. :thumbs_up:
The little black fox is a nice addition and adds a lot of questions.
Is the fox guarding and protecting Nanako, or the other way around? Are they both on a magical quest?

It would be great to see Nanako in a series of pictures that tell a story. Maybe Nanako on a quest or journey or rescuing somebody?
Creating or finding suitable backgrounds would be a challenge in itself. The latest AI programs may be a help with that.
:glou:

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

gogodolls wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:11 am WOW! These biographies are really interesting to read! :thumbs_up: So cool that these lovely cousins are now with you and that you share a bit of your life together with us through your wonderful photos! 📸😍💖

Very well done, thank you for sharing! Big BRAVO! 📜 👏👏👏

(Makes me want to do the same with my ladies and ask them more questions to find out where they came from🤔).
Well, I knew they wouldn'y attract as much attention as my "normal" posts, but I do love to play around with new
ideas. In any event, it didn't bomb completely - but was scarcely the most popular post I ever made, either. :lol:

Ah, go ahead, give it a try! You can decorate it with some of you great animations :wink:
Arthur1960 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:14 am Thanks for taking the time and trouble to give us a fuller history of the 'Nanako's', personally I find it most interesting to read such back stories as it fills in some blanks. Also, of course, some of your experience resonates with my own, especially when it came to Sarah's evolution from her humble beginnings back in 2016 to the beautiful, statuesque dream that stands before me now as I write this! I think it would be cool if other members did something similar, it can be fascinating to learn more about how a personality such as Nanako makes the transition from creation to beloved photo model! ☺️
I agree. A nicely-developed back story can add a lot to the appreciation of the photos of the girls we
only see, and can't actually "get to know", as it were, by casual conversation. The underlying story would go
far to tell us to approach with caution, of flee for one's life. And, I don't think it's just Sarah who's changed
over the years. In one of your old videos almost all the girls were quite a lot less made up. But that's owes to
your own preferences and personal development of style. Today all have a more uniform look ... except for some
of the recent Asian ones, who are trying hard to maintain a more unique character. :D

And I must point out the obvious, namely, that you would be the perfect choice for a project of your own. Anyone
with a little talent in writing, and photography could succeed quite well. And since you do possess both of those
talents in abundance, I'm sure it would be in instant classic :wink:
Nirodha wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:21 am Really stunning and outstanding!

Thanks you so much, Nirodha! Very kind of you. :D
4891d wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:52 am
Hello nekoneko!

Friendly thoughts for you and for the three Nanakos. :)

Thanks, but probably a whole lot more than most of you were ex

pecting :lol:
Vicvic wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:00 am What a great initiative this document on the history of your dolls is! :thumbs_up: When I arrived on TDF it was still Nana-Chan who was published, and Nanako 3 came soon after. I often got them mixed up...
I wondered if in the document the first photos are really those of Nanako 1.
I wish you all the best with your dolls, and keep up your good photo work! :glou:
Thanks, Vicvic, but a project like this was a LOT of work. Even without pictures
(which I generally decided to omit since there were already so many on site).

And yes, the first three photos in the text are all of Nanako 1 :angel:

INFORMATIONS