www.sm-doll.com

SM157 Delightfulness Extraordinaire!

Reviews on SM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
LadyFriend
Active Poster
Active Poster

SM157 Delightfulness Extraordinaire!

Post by LadyFriend »

Two days before Christmas and my true loves came to me! Two dolls... one day... thank you God! I will write about the other doll in a later post but they are cute in the pics together... so Sisters they are!
In truth it is like they were created by artists in booths next to one another. Absolute incredible artistry! Thank you SM!!! The Stellar softness is top notch... on both!
Same shipping co. two results... go figure
Same shipping co. two results... go figure
IMG_4218.JPG (36.91 KiB) Viewed 945 times
My SM157 is such a cute little "Belle" and that name certainly rings true! In a little over a month she arrived in great shape! Interestingly both manufacturers use the same delivery company and were shipped the same day. One box was rock solid but the other lacked the top foam layer inviting moisture. She arrived a little wet... I am not complaining
IMG_4229.JPG
IMG_4229.JPG (26.34 KiB) Viewed 945 times
Perfect condition and she cleans up so very nicely... nails and all!
IMG_4234.JPG
IMG_4234.JPG (25.41 KiB) Viewed 945 times
IMG_4235.JPG
IMG_4235.JPG (23.73 KiB) Viewed 945 times
Talk about welcome company!
IMG_4236.JPG
IMG_4236.JPG (25.74 KiB) Viewed 945 times
Lovin' these dimensions in the flesh... or silicone that is
IMG_4247.JPG
IMG_4247.JPG (28.91 KiB) Viewed 945 times
Cute together...
IMG_4251.JPG
IMG_4251.JPG (29.19 KiB) Viewed 945 times
IMG_4252.JPG
IMG_4252.JPG (26.58 KiB) Viewed 945 times
Star at SM promised me when I bought my SM168C that her breast "feel like the real girl". BUT... I must disagree... she feels better! lol And the SM157 delights in that manner as well! Super soft feel all over the body and heavy in the thighs and breast to make a more realistic depth as when hugging or pushing your weight against. Joints are not very stiff which is perfect for this doll! Two weeks in and she is truly extraordinaire to wake up with... Insta-smile!

Hard hands and feel with realistic veins are awesome. I will try to do more pics with natural light to illustrate but you can see them clearly in manufacturer pics. They look very nice. The soft head option is ideal for me as a bed sleep aid (ask Star for Soft Head option) and her features are still "firm" enough to make her nose tip and cheeks feel real. While the firm silicone feels real on the forehead, cheek bones and chin. One day these artists will blend the soft/hard material better and the face will be extremely real feeling. The hard hands and feet are wonderful and a fantastic step in that direction! This can not be easy to pull off... I mean look at this beauty without any makeup from me yet...
IMG_4316.JPG
IMG_4316.JPG (33.82 KiB) Viewed 945 times
Thank you Star for a fantastic customer experience from start to finish!
Attachments
IMG_4236.JPG
IMG_4236.JPG (25.74 KiB) Viewed 945 times

INFORMATIONS