https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Breakfast with Tiffany

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Re: Breakfast with Tiffany

Post by LoneRanger »

All I did was take the original T01's and give their bodies to the smaller diameter heads. Took the older t01 heads and manually drilled out the orig plug and perfect. For other heads that don't fit I use the spare plug in the T03's supplied unpainted head. Just trim the little tabs of the sides and if needed trim a sliver of the top.
Attachments
DSCN0919.JPG
DSCN0919.JPG (7.65 MiB) Viewed 315 times
L✰neR✯nger

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

JustinBridou wrote:It fits in, but even cutting the strip as short as possible, the ball prevents the head from going in deep enough and it stays a little too high - like a goose neck.

So, if you do not have a body with a 4.3 mm ball, it will not be suitable for this MCCTOYS head.
Erm. Apart from the position of the head being off, I the actual Tifanny (or Holly Golightly) had breasts that were a lot smaller.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Misty38UCI
Doll
Doll

Post by Misty38UCI »

Kim wrote:
JustinBridou wrote:It fits in, but even cutting the strip as short as possible, the ball prevents the head from going in deep enough and it stays a little too high - like a goose neck.

So, if you do not have a body with a 4.3 mm ball, it will not be suitable for this MCCTOYS head.
Erm. Apart from the position of the head being off, I the actual Tifanny (or Holly Golightly) had breasts that were a lot smaller.
Who makes a small breast doll 1 /12 or 1/6? Every one wants big big big boobs. I want small. This is a real problem finding anything.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Misty38UCI wrote:Who makes a small breast doll 1 /12 or 1/6? Every one wants big big big boobs. I want small. This is a real problem finding anything.
At 1/12 scale - nobody!
TBLeague is the only brand currently offering seamless bodies on this scale.

All 1/12th bodies have generous breasts, except the males and the creatures. The list is not very long to enumerate:
  • PHMB - T01A/T01B - The first bodies, with head & clothes. Pale/suntan. (MB = Middle breast)
  • PHLB - T02A/T02B - Anim dolls, with head & plastic clothes. (LB = Large breast)
  • T03A/T03B - Second body, with generic/unpainted head + plastic clothes + socket. Pale/suntan.
  • TM02A and TM02B are males, one muscular and one regular, head & clothes. Small breast here :lol:
All 1/12th figurines have large breast (or are creature, like Anubis):
  • PL2019-130 Vampirela
  • PL2019-142 Arkhallan Queen of Vampires
  • PL2019-154 Arhian Pirate
  • PL2019-155 Sikarah The Valkyrie
  • PL2019-157 Arhian City of Horror
  • PL2019-159 Purgatori
  • PL2020-156 Tariah Silver Valkyrie
  • PL2020-163 Red Sonja
  • PL2020-166 Sariah The Godess Of War
  • PL2020-168 Anubis
At 1/12th scale, there is the HENG TOYS brand that produce a large variety of BDJ bodies, including one with small breast.

At 1/6th scale, TBLEAGUE had produce the S16A with a smaller breast. I have a panther with this body... must take a picture! And it's still available on the market.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Tiffany visiting the Zoo Panther's club.
Sheena PL2014-50 (in the background) is a specific model, now untraceable, and who had a small breast.
[img600]http://i.imgur.com/E42RRJE.jpg[/img600]
Lorie (on the left) has a S16A body with small breast.
Clarisse (on right, PLMB2014-S01) is a figurine with "MB" Medium breast.
[img600]http://i.imgur.com/5OBdfnt.jpg[/img600] [img600]http://i.imgur.com/ypQMy05.jpg[/img600]
S01 doll/equivalent body S01A, and S16A body are still available on the market.
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Misty38UCI
Doll
Doll

Post by Misty38UCI »

Alas he is a starving artist and dreams of 1/12 are light-years away. These are great shots btw. There was a plan for an 18a but the 16a would be the one we save up for after researching. Thanks for sharing those.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Yes, small dolls with small(ish) breasts are hard to find.

A bit offtopic, but I've found a nice stylish car for Tiffany. Some assembly required though.
l_revell-07657-merc-300-sl-1.JPG
l_revell-07657-merc-300-sl-1.JPG (22.86 KiB) Viewed 279 times
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

:thumbs_up: The 300 SL is not so much off-topic for Tiffany :multi:

And the 1/6th Fiat 500 can't competize! But the microbes have already a rocket, and I don't have enough place in the garage.
Sorry Tiffany, but I can't afford a Rolls :(

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

If Lucie and Ysabelle soon emerge as good girls :lol:, that would almost be a reward or incentive for them.
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Gizem
Doll
Doll

Post by Gizem »

There's also a Saturn V rocket!
Wolferich? Did you set a budget? :haha4:

Pia
Doll
Doll

Re: Frühstück mit Tiffany

Post by Pia »

Hey what's going on.
In search of small breasts you came across a twin sister of mine :angel:
Best regards
Pia

Presentation of the Phicen family viewtopic.php?f=64&t=140525
Adventures of the little dolls viewtopic.php?f=64&t=127501
Photo shoots from us viewtopic.php?f=64&t=136655

Lilith the Green
Doll
Doll
Location: COO at Gizems nice kittens and living with Wolferich.

Post by Lilith the Green »

It is a beautiful kitten. :angel:
Lilith - always looking for lecker Mädche.

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

JustinBridou wrote::thumbs_up: The 300 SL is not so much off-topic for Tiffany :multi:

And the 1/6th Fiat 500 can't competize! But the microbes have already a rocket, and I don't have enough place in the garage.
Sorry Tiffany, but I can't afford a Rolls :(
Yes, I thought it would fit nicely from her. It's not as expensive as a Rolls, I'd guess.
Wolferich wrote:If Lucie and Ysabelle soon emerge as good girls :lol:, that would almost be a reward or incentive for them.
I'm not sure if they'd fit in it. The legroom might be an issue.

INFORMATIONS