siliconwives.com

Vendors going AWOL a normal experience?

Silicon Wives is a US-based retailer of silicone and TPE sex dolls. Based in the USA, they are an authorized reseller of top sex doll brands like WM, YL, 6Ye Global, Sanhui, and Sino Doll. They offer authentic dolls at competitive prices and pride themselves with what they feel is their industry leading customer service and after-sale support. Call us at 1-888-644-7592 or visit us at www.siliconwives.com.
AntoineNicole
Active Poster
Active Poster

Vendors going AWOL a normal experience?

Post by AntoineNicole »

I purchased my doll a few weeks ago from Silicon Wives. I know they are legit because they are approved on the forum, and have seen them vetted by trustworthy sources, but I'm really disliking the customer service.
There's NEVER someone to pick up the phone no matter when you call. Via email, the first time around someone replied to me in no time, but now I've emailed them four times in a row and still no response. I know there were holidays in the middle, but there were also working days.

I have no clue what my order status is, when I can receive factory pics, and most importantly if I were still in time to add standing feet which is what's pressing as I made the rookie mistake of ordering standard feet.
This concerns me not only for the present, but also because in the unfortunate but possible case that I should receive my doll with something wrong on her / damages / whatever, it will be a nightmare to get in touch with the vendor and sort it out.

This is not the customer service I expect when each customer pays an average of 1-2k for your products. Is this a normal experience with other vendors? Anyone have experience with SW?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Vendors going AWOL a normal experience?

Post by Arthur1960 »

Moved to Dolls in General as topic not relevant to manufacture sub forum

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

There was one vendor, before buying, it often took a week to get a response. But, when making a purchase, they were usually pretty quick.
Mind you, I didn't buy right in the Christmas/New Year gap. Sometimes, people take this week off. Although, considering there are often sales, this is not the best time for doll dealers to take off. Maybe it's a combination of taking time off and being really busy.
And if they use Gmail for their e-mail, forwarded from their own domain, well, I never get spam in my Gmail, even when I know I should be. And my Hotmail is no longer getting much in the way of spam, and not getting e-mails that are not spam, but could have been reported as spam by someone else.

AntoineNicole
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by AntoineNicole »

toddjy wrote:There was one vendor, before buying, it often took a week to get a response. But, when making a purchase, they were usually pretty quick.
Mind you, I didn't buy right in the Christmas/New Year gap. Sometimes, people take this week off. Although, considering there are often sales, this is not the best time for doll dealers to take off. Maybe it's a combination of taking time off and being really busy.
And if they use Gmail for their e-mail, forwarded from their own domain, well, I never get spam in my Gmail, even when I know I should be. And my Hotmail is no longer getting much in the way of spam, and not getting e-mails that are not spam, but could have been reported as spam by someone else.
Yes, I understand the gap week, but I find them to painfully slow in general.
They did get back to me, then I asked a question, and I had to circle back again today with no response since monday. I don't think it's unreasonable from any customer service to expect a response within 24-48 hours maximum.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

May I recommend you post in the company's subform? https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=544
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Kerenga

Post by Kerenga »

This tread was there before. See the second post in this.

To the matter at hand. If it is a Chinese/Hong Kong Company, they have diferent Hollydays. Chinese new Year Celebrations take till end of February. Its their most importand Hollydays there.
And byond that, right now is a bad time for doing Doll-Business with Covid going balistic and all.
Things are slow with Doll Vendors and Companys in general right now. Most of them are very slow to respond and often dont respond at all.
All in all its a bad combination of Covid and Hollydays.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Kerenga wrote:This tread was there before. See the second post in this.

To the matter at hand. If it is a Chinese/Hong Kong Company, they have diferent Hollydays. Chinese new Year Celebrations take till end of February. Its their most importand Hollydays there.
And byond that, right now is a bad time for doing Doll-Business with Covid going balistic and all.
Things are slow with Doll Vendors and Companys in general right now. Most of them are very slow to respond and often dont respond at all.
This was originally posted in the WM section, not in the vendor's section. Let's move it there.
As said, please keep in mind holidays, Covid-19, even trade wars .... ouch. But if there's still a problem, please send me a PM and we will look into it. Also check this notice: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=131238

AntoineNicole
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by AntoineNicole »

Nescio50 wrote:
Kerenga wrote:This tread was there before. See the second post in this.

This was originally posted in the WM section, not in the vendor's section. Let's move it there.
As said, please keep in mind holidays, Covid-19, even trade wars .... ouch. But if there's still a problem, please send me a PM and we will look into it. Also check this notice: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=131238
Yes, thank you.
I had opened another thread in the vendor forum as I was advised to.

I understand covid and the holidays. I'm not expecting anyone to do anything except replying to my emails. If I asked when can I receive factory pictures, and WM is AWOL because of the holidays, then my vendor's customer service should send me a response within a reasonable time saying just that, and that normally you would receive them in such and such time, etc. Five working days without a response doesn't seem reasonable to me in any circumstance short of the customer support people being dead on the job and nobody having noticed...

Angel74
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Angel74 »

They do seem to take their time with replies. I ordered my first doll from them in the beginning of December. I'm guessing it's due to being undermanned and the virus and the holidays. I even send an email inquiring about buying something else from them and have yet to get a reply, in my experience it's odd for a sales inquiry to be ignored. I just hope my doll arrives and meets my expectations and I will be happy. Still hasn't shipped though as far as I know.

INFORMATIONS