betterlovedoll.com

Help

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.

Help

Post by Guest »

I just signed up this forum. When I login it show the page the way it should be, but when I try going to the forums or reading posts it there is nothing there. I can’t do anything when I am logged in. The weird thing is as soon as I log off everything works great. It is very weird please help. Thanks

beavis6363
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by beavis6363 »

Shot in the dark here, but did you try to re-load when you returned to the forum after logging in? Also, what browser and OS? That may help others help you. :wink:

Post by Guest »

I just tried to reload the page after I signed on, but that didn't help. I have tried using internet explorer and Netscape they doth do the same thing. My computer is running on windows xp. Thanks for the help. Hope fully I can get it figured out.

INFORMATIONS