jarliet.com

Vote for new torso design

A professional manufacturer of high-end TPE Dolls. Jarliet Brand are originally designed and sculpted dolls with a focus on innovation and improvement.
Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Vote for new torso design

Post by Peonyou101 »

Like most people here said "A" would be the best and rounded leg stumps is a must have for torsos! Jarliet, just look at WM torso's and how they make their bottoms and how its rounded, that would probably be the best you can do for making the bottom. In your picture of the one thats got the legs rounded at the bottom but theres still like 4 inches of leg at the bottom I don't suggest you make it like that or it will be hard to have sex with the torso unless there will be some type of skeleton inside where you can bend those rounded leg stumps open and also bend them foward. Either ways though it still best to make the bottoms just like you see on the newer WM torso's. If possible definitely have the option of Gel boobs for this torso as well, it would be amazing with those huge boobs!

Anyone that does get a doll with huge Gel boobs just be aware all manufacturers recommend against getting huge boobs with Gel implants even though you can still insist and convince them into making it for you. The reason they recommend against it is because they don't want to be responsible, and have the hassle and the blame from people that don't know how to handle or take care of Gel boobs that big that end up getting damaged from newbie mistakes and then get blamed for selling something that is defective when its not. If you do get a doll with huge gel boobs then a nice soft sports bra is a must or those boobs will definitely start to sag overtime because of how huge they are because of the weight to them and gravity. And people that have not owned torso's yet don't know this but torso's with arms come in handy if you like doing your doll from behind on the bed in doggy position. You bend both arms and put the elbows down against the bed in doggy position and it will act as great support in holding the doll up so the boobs won't get squished or damaged while your on top of her and using her from behind.

I've owned atleast 13 torso's in my time that I can think of off the top of my head right now including the Realdoll torso's and this is the reason why you do not want to make a torso with a cutoff straight bottom stumps. All of the ones I've ever owned thats got a straight cutoff at the bottom all had the same problem cutting circulation off in my thighs when I used them. If your using the torso Cowgirl or Missionary then those cut off ends will press again your thighs so after about 10 mins of using the torso you start to feel circulation cut off in the thighs. Its gets even worse if your like me and like falling asleep ontop of the torso after going a few rounds using it in the Missionary position, a couple times I did that before in the past and a few hours later I woke up to find one or both of my thighs numb with no feeling in them and it took a day to a few days sometime till full circulation came back in my thighs, I pray that none of you have to go through that bad experience I did and find out the hard way like I did lol. With the newer WM torso's I own with a rounded bottom where those legs cutoff I don't have that problem anymore.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Peonyou101 wrote:Like most people here said "A" would be the best and rounded leg stumps is a must have for torsos! Jarliet, just look at WM torso's and how they make their bottoms and how its rounded, that would probably be the best you can do for making the bottom. In your picture of the one thats got the legs rounded at the bottom but theres still like 4 inches of leg at the bottom I don't suggest you make it like that or it will be hard to have sex with the torso unless there will be some type of skeleton inside where you can bend those rounded leg stumps open and also bend them foward. Either ways though it still best to make the bottoms just like you see on the newer WM torso's. If possible definitely have the option of Gel boobs for this torso as well, it would be amazing with those huge boobs!
Peonyou101, great insights, and I agree 100%. I had not heard of stumps cutting off leg circulation. That is both shocking and frightening!

You are right - small, rounded hips like the WM or OR torso are ideal. Here is a photo of my OR torso. This is exactly what I'm hoping for on the Kimberly torso.
Attachments
SM1_0098.JPG
SM1_0098.JPG (1.92 MiB) Viewed 1401 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Is there any news on this torso?
Will it be produced?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I was just thinking of this project this evening, Plastic! Maybe we're picking up brainwaves from Jarliet that good news is coming?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

I’m still so patiently waiting.

steevezut

Post by steevezut »

C whit extra Soft gel

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Dear Jarliet, I have the full size version of this doll of yours-fantastic unit by the way. I also have a torso version of another doll [shown below].
A lot of people think they want the bulbous rounded hip stumps but this is a very bad idea.
They protrude forward too much leaving the vulva and vagina recessed in the valley they create, which makes "deep" penetration impossible
because the hip stumps get in the way. When the doll has legs they can be bent out of the way.
Better to have the vulva as the most protruding item and keep the hip stumps shaved down and out of the way.
PS The current nipples are way too thin and small for their length. I do like the length just not how pencil thin they are.

CLM Torso a.jpg
CLM Torso a.jpg (85.3 KiB) Viewed 880 times
20190130_142454.jpg
20190130_142454.jpg (428.44 KiB) Viewed 871 times
[/size]
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Chevelle87
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chevelle87 »

Any update on a torso version of this doll?

steevezut

Post by steevezut »

I would like C

bongobob
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bongobob »

any update on the torso version? would love the torso with arms and less spiky nipples

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Is the Jarliet torso still going to be happening?

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by loomis »

A for sure
Brianna Melony SM150L viewtopic.php?t=119529
Mazzy Melony DC132bbw viewtopic.php?t=154699

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Folks this thread dates back to the year 2020...( the year of the toilet paper ) I would sure hope they have done something by now nearly 4 years later.

INFORMATIONS