www.wmdolls.com

Bought a WM Doll, recived an Entity Doll

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Bought a WM Doll, recived an Entity Doll

Post by Entity2020 »

Hi everyone. I decided to write about how I got scammed buying my first TPE doll in the hope that it may help others avoid some of the mistakes I made.

Quick background, I already have two Vibee dolls and was hoping to buy Lyla from the French Love And Vibes website. Love And Vibes are NOT the scammers here btw, as I choose a cheaper alternative brand at less than half the price (which I am not going to name for various reasons).

So why didn't I buy Lyla? I couldn't afford to purchase her before the UK leaves the EU, my concerns were the import tax and it taking longer to save up for her as I originally intended.

Mistake #1, changing my mind and finding a cheaper doll from an unknown vendor.

Mistake #2, I typed 'sex doll' into my favourite search engine and followed sponsored ads within the top five matches.

Mistake #3, I missed a spelling mistake in giant bold letters on the site's main sales page.

Mistake #4, I chose a smaller doll with a pretty face without doing any research on her or her dimensions, as the price and weight were very tempting - coupled with the fact that she was plastered all over the site and listed as a top seller. UK stock with quick delivery. Perfect! I would later find out that head #36 is banned on this forum in one configuration, as it doesn't meet the minimum age requirement.

Mistake #5, I clicked buy after only searching a handful of sites, as I was seeing (what I now know to be WM Dolls) for roughly the same prices, give or take a couple of hundred pounds.

Mistake #6, I clicked buy believing I could trust a top ad from my search engine, and PayPal would surely mean it must be a legit company. The website also looked very professional. At this point, I had not heard about doll scamming. I was just buying a consumer product. The idea of scamming never entered my mind.

Mistake #7, After doing research, I realised that I had most likely been scammed, so I went straight for the head when the doll arrived. It was not what I ordered as her eyes were closed. I checked the mouth and it was sealed. Panic! What about the vagina...

Big mistake here, I poked a lubed up finger to check the vagina and managed to break what I now assume to be a seal. This pretty much invalidated any chance of returning her.

I knew as soon as I opened the box that it was not the doll I ordered as the skin colour was not to my taste, but made the call that the company had lied about everything so far. She was not going back overseas at this time of year... and no, she wasn't shipped from the UK... she had to go through customs with a TDF banned face... a bit nerve-racking even though I figured that I wasn't getting that WM Doll anyway.

So, to summerise. I rushed into buying a doll, tempted by the pretty WM pictures and low price tag. I didn't do research. I trusted the site because it used PayPal and I tampered with the contents, instead of closing the box, and contacting the vendor to arrange an exchange or refund. I did trace the contact phone number, it is linked to three sites with different names, so I suspect they are all part of the same scam network.

Conclusion, I bought a popular WM Doll and received a hard TPE Entity doll. It smells horrible, requires brute strength to move the limbs, and will never make eye contact with me. It's a nice piece of ass, pretty, but I don't find it sexually attractive. I will take care of this unwanted doll, using her for still life art... it's not her fault.

Getting the wrong doll sucks. Time to save up for Lyla...

Sorry about the essay. Regards.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

dCeption
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Bought a WM Doll, recived an Entity Doll

Post by dCeption »

Sorry for your loss.. but you should mention all of your findings to “warn” other buyers. List the website and all the websites associated with the phone number you tracked down. Don’t let them keep getting away with our hard earned money!!

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

any pics if the doll that arrived?

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

dCeption wrote:List the website and all the websites associated with the phone number you tracked down.
Sofia dolll wrote:any pics if the doll that arrived?
Perhaps see what the moderators think about naming and shaming as well as posting photos of a counterfeit/Entity Doll, rules regulations etc. The 'New York' area code phone number I spoke of is on the vendor's home page. Search engine results match two other sites selling WM Dolls at similar prices, although there is no proof that the other two sites practice the same bait and switch tactic. The price is way too low for the WM brand (a fact I wish I knew before purchase).

As a newbie, I believe I need more posts to qualify for picture attachments.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."

Dolls Alive! -

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

I am confused where did you hear the #36 head was banned from?
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

66gt350

Post by 66gt350 »

Entity2020 wrote:Hi everyone. I decided to write about how I got scammed buying my first TPE doll in the hope that it may help others avoid some of the mistakes I made.

Quick background, I already have two Vibee dolls and was hoping to buy Lyla from the French Love And Vibes website. Love And Vibes are NOT the scammers here btw, as I choose a cheaper alternative brand at less than half the price (which I am not going to name for various reasons).

So why didn't I buy Lyla? I couldn't afford to purchase her before the UK leaves the EU, my concerns were the import tax and it taking longer to save up for her as I originally intended.

Mistake #1, changing my mind and finding a cheaper doll from an unknown vendor.

Mistake #2, I typed 'sex doll' into my favourite search engine and followed sponsored ads within the top five matches.

Mistake #3, I missed a spelling mistake in giant bold letters on the site's main sales page.

Mistake #4, I chose a smaller doll with a pretty face without doing any research on her or her dimensions, as the price and weight were very tempting - coupled with the fact that she was plastered all over the site and listed as a top seller. UK stock with quick delivery. Perfect! I would later find out that head #36 is banned on this forum in one configuration, as it doesn't meet the minimum age requirement.

Mistake #5, I clicked buy after only searching a handful of sites, as I was seeing (what I now know to be WM Dolls) for roughly the same prices, give or take a couple of hundred pounds.

Mistake #6, I clicked buy believing I could trust a top ad from my search engine, and PayPal would surely mean it must be a legit company. The website also looked very professional. At this point, I had not heard about doll scamming. I was just buying a consumer product. The idea of scamming never entered my mind.

Mistake #7, After doing research, I realised that I had most likely been scammed, so I went straight for the head when the doll arrived. It was not what I ordered as her eyes were closed. I checked the mouth and it was sealed. Panic! What about the vagina...

Big mistake here, I poked a lubed up finger to check the vagina and managed to break what I now assume to be a seal. This pretty much invalidated any chance of returning her.

I knew as soon as I opened the box that it was not the doll I ordered as the skin colour was not to my taste, but made the call that the company had lied about everything so far. She was not going back overseas at this time of year... and no, she wasn't shipped from the UK... she had to go through customs with a TDF banned face... a bit nerve-racking even though I figured that I wasn't getting that WM Doll anyway.

So, to summerise. I rushed into buying a doll, tempted by the pretty WM pictures and low price tag. I didn't do research. I trusted the site because it used PayPal and I tampered with the contents, instead of closing the box, and contacting the vendor to arrange an exchange or refund. I did trace the contact phone number, it is linked to three sites with different names, so I suspect they are all part of the same scam network.

Conclusion, I bought a popular WM Doll and received a hard TPE Entity doll. It smells horrible, requires brute strength to move the limbs, and will never make eye contact with me. It's a nice piece of ass, pretty, but I don't find it sexually attractive. I will take care of this unwanted doll, using her for still life art... it's not her fault.

Getting the wrong doll sucks. Time to save up for Lyla...

Sorry about the essay. Regards.
Same thing happened to me dude. As a newbie and a Scotch-American penny pincher. I ordered a WM from an unvetted vendor. Like you I got the Entity junker. Very disappointed considering the money spent. I've since plunged in and ordered two more dolls from two different vendors (one each) listed on this site.
Like you, the skin tone was off, looked fake as hell, very strong TPE smell, bad fingers, feet plates poked through in no time, etc.
I'll name the counterfeit site right away, hate for this to happen to others. DO NOT buy from Premium Dolls! Phil will put you at ease, whoever it really is is talented...it's their job, right.

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

winterwarBo wrote:I am confused where did you hear the #36 head was banned from?
Maybe the WM on the site he got it from called her Riley. And the banned list only states the name of the WM not the head number. Just a guess though =0)
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

Fr0stByte wrote:
winterwarBo wrote:I am confused where did you hear the #36 head was banned from?
Maybe the WM on the site he got it from called her Riley. And the banned list only states the name of the WM not the head number. Just a guess though =0)
Wrong. they didn't call it that. The only WM head that was called that on a Full Size (Over 140CM) is a Closed Eye Head. The Riley that is banned is a Mini Doll Called Riley I think it was like 85CM or something.
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Fr0stByte wrote:
The names on the site I bought my doll from don't match the 'official' WM names. Putting 'WM doll Riley' into a search engine brings up a 140cm doll with head #36. This 140cm Riley is on sale on many sites, including the vendor I used.

Dolls Alive! -

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

The Riley Banned on the list is NOT the WM 36.
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21

jasonshardy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jasonshardy »

Please tell us which website it is? To prevent more people from being deceived!

dCeption
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dCeption »

You don’t have to use the words Fraud or Scam.. <removed>

Just say you may have experienced some “irregularities” and “implications” in the doll you received from so and so vendor. Then with integrity, display your evidence (<removed>):

Show the pic or the link of the promotion pic, then post the pic of the doll you received.

No harm in doing so. If so vendor finds this post and disagrees.. they simple won’t certify your post.. Lmao!
Last edited by Nescio50 on Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed - rule 4

66gt350

Post by 66gt350 »

dCeption wrote:You don’t have to use the words Fraud or Scam.. <removed>

Just say you may have experienced some “irregularities” and “implications” in the doll you received from so and so vendor. Then with integrity, display your evidence (<removed>):

Show the pic or the link of the promotion pic, then post the pic of the doll you received.

No harm in doing so. If so vendor finds this post and disagrees.. they simple won’t certify your post.. Lmao!
I didn't have time this evening, but that's what I'm going to do tomorrow. Pics of what I thought I was getting...and pics of what I actually got. In fact I'm planning to see if anyone in the north mid-west will be interested in taking her off my hands at a substantial discount.

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

If you are reading this post then I guess you aware of doll scamming, so I don't feel the need to name the vendor. All I can suggest is that you ask for an opinion on the TDF before buying any doll, especially one for $700. From my experience, search engines brought me to TDF scam section after the purchase. It was too late.

Anyway, here's some more info on how I found she could be a fake... I was excited about my purchase and wanted to see videos, pictures etc from members of the public. I also wanted to see feedback about the shipping speed blah blah blah, so I put the vendor's name into the search engine and noticed a post on social media asking if the vendor was reliable. I followed the link and the comments were negative, using the word 'scam'. This was the moment of horror.

I dug further, visiting this site (TDF) and started to read about the pitfalls of buying dolls on the sticky posts. Panic, search engine again. reversed her image to find who made her. The brand 'WM Doll' was on various sites along with other images of her and heavily fluctuating prices. The 'official' price at the time of writing this post is almost $2000. I had paid around $700. That is how I found the ID. I noticed the banned doll list on TDF and used search engines to try and ID the banned WM Doll (Riley). My bad got it wrong as a newbie, thankfully, the record has been put straight about head #36.

So if I had taken the above steps to research her first before buying, then I wouldn't be writing this post.

Good luck doll hunting!

I might get rid of her... not sure how... I would certainly be honest about her history and what she was. She's not a virgin any more as I decided to try her out...
jasonshardy wrote:Please tell us which website it is? To prevent more people from being deceived!
dCeption wrote:Show the pic or the link of the promotion pic, then post the pic of the doll you received.
gt350pony66 wrote:I didn't have time this evening, but that's what I'm going to do tomorrow. Pics of what I thought I was getting...and pics of what I actually got.
She's a pretty doll with a nice body IMO, just this blind date is not to my taste giving her a swipe left. If I post pictures and the vendor, it may send traffic to them, as she may be a win for somebody else, given her low price. I'm not even sure you are guarenteed to get my doll, it seems like a lucky dip. She doesn't match the photo of the offical WM Doll I swiped right (so to speak) on.

I've pretty much covered as much information I can on my experience. Another scam horror story.

Dolls Alive! -

66gt350

Post by 66gt350 »

Entity2020 wrote:If you are reading this post then I guess you aware of doll scamming, so I don't feel the need to name the vendor. All I can suggest is that you ask for an opinion on the TDF before buying any doll, especially one for $700. From my experience, search engines brought me to TDF scam section after the purchase. It was too late.

Anyway, here's some more info on how I found she could be a fake... I was excited about my purchase and wanted to see videos, pictures etc from members of the public. I also wanted to see feedback about the shipping speed blah blah blah, so I put the vendor's name into the search engine and noticed a post on social media asking if the vendor was reliable. I followed the link and the comments were negative, using the word 'scam'. This was the moment of horror.

I dug further, visiting this site (TDF) and started to read about the pitfalls of buying dolls on the sticky posts. Panic, search engine again. reversed her image to find who made her. The brand 'WM Doll' was on various sites along with other images of her and heavily fluctuating prices. The 'official' price at the time of writing this post is almost $2000. I had paid around $700. That is how I found the ID. I noticed the banned doll list on TDF and used search engines to try and ID the banned WM Doll (Riley). My bad got it wrong as a newbie, thankfully, the record has been put straight about head #36.

So if I had taken the above steps to research her first before buying, then I wouldn't be writing this post.

Good luck doll hunting!

I might get rid of her... not sure how... I would certainly be honest about her history and what she was. She's not a virgin any more as I decided to try her out...
jasonshardy wrote:Please tell us which website it is? To prevent more people from being deceived!
dCeption wrote:Show the pic or the link of the promotion pic, then post the pic of the doll you received.
gt350pony66 wrote:I didn't have time this evening, but that's what I'm going to do tomorrow. Pics of what I thought I was getting...and pics of what I actually got.
She's a pretty doll with a nice body IMO, just this blind date is not to my taste giving her a swipe left. If I post pictures and the vendor, it may send traffic to them, as she may be a win for somebody else, given her low price. I'm not even sure you are guarenteed to get my doll, it seems like a lucky dip. She doesn't match the photo of the offical WM Doll I swiped right (so to speak) on.

I've pretty much covered as much information I can on my experience. Another scam horror story.

Ok, so here's my contribution to the conversation. I ordered what I thought...was a WM pictured below. Super hot, and of course you'll be able to tell what I got. Now, I know they get "dolled up" for ad pics, but this is NOT as advertised. Notice the foot plates. There's no way this thing could stand, I tried...a lot. Anyway here it is, and for a total investment of over 1500 buck, I expected something much better. I mean, with a little Faceapp, she's cute, but...
Attachments
image10.jpeg
image10.jpeg (63.48 KiB) Viewed 2881 times
image7 (1).jpeg
image7 (1).jpeg (60.1 KiB) Viewed 2881 times
image7.jpeg
image7.jpeg (60.1 KiB) Viewed 2881 times
image5.jpeg
image5.jpeg (66.41 KiB) Viewed 2881 times
image5.jpeg
image5.jpeg (66.41 KiB) Viewed 2881 times
image4.jpeg