www.6yedollglobal.com/

New Amor Torso 85G - Fleshlight Compatible

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

New Amor Torso 85G - Fleshlight Compatible

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

** The Vagina Insert of this model can be replaced with your favourite Fleshlight masturbator​**
**This model package does not include a Fleshlight masturbator, but a Default Removable Insert would be provided**

Brand
Amor

Body
Amor 85cm Torso G-Cup

Head
Amor A. Aurora

SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New Amor Torso 85G - Fleshlight Compatible

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Seems pretty interesting and makes things very easy to clean.

djenkins57
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by djenkins57 »

This is very intriguing to me since I have a number of FL sleeves. I did notice that it's listed as being 93lbs both on the 6ye site and SSD. I believe that's a typo as the listed 22kg (which seems much more reasonable) is only 48.5lbs.

Also, the site lists it as having an anal depth, but in the photos the anus looks to be sealed off. Is that just a manufacturing seal that can be opened by the user if they so desire, or is there no anal cavity at all?

Thanks!

EDIT: also, is it designed to fit the FL insert *inside* the FL case, or just the FL insert by itself?

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

djenkins57 wrote:This is very intriguing to me since I have a number of FL sleeves. I did notice that it's listed as being 93lbs both on the 6ye site and SSD. I believe that's a typo as the listed 22kg (which seems much more reasonable) is only 48.5lbs.

Also, the site lists it as having an anal depth, but in the photos the anus looks to be sealed off. Is that just a manufacturing seal that can be opened by the user if they so desire, or is there no anal cavity at all?

Thanks!

EDIT: also, is it designed to fit the FL insert *inside* the FL case, or just the FL insert by itself?
Thank you for pointing out the error in the data. We have reported it to 6Ye and they said it was a typo. Your data is correct. It should be 48.5 lbs

there is an anal cavity and it is not sealed off. It's just that 6Ye didn't trim the hole to make it bigger. If you like the big hole, 6Ye can trim it for you

it is designed to fit the FL insert *inside* the FL case. But it is also fine with just the FL insert by itself as told by 6Ye
- Free shipping
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
*Limited Time Only*

djenkins57
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by djenkins57 »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:
djenkins57 wrote:This is very intriguing to me since I have a number of FL sleeves. I did notice that it's listed as being 93lbs both on the 6ye site and SSD. I believe that's a typo as the listed 22kg (which seems much more reasonable) is only 48.5lbs.

Thanks!

Thank you for pointing out the error in the data. We have reported it to 6Ye and they said it was a typo. Your data is correct. It should be 48.5 lbs

there is an anal cavity and it is not sealed off. It's just that 6Ye didn't trim the hole to make it bigger. If you like the big hole, 6Ye can trim it for you

it is designed to fit the FL insert *inside* the FL case. But it is also fine with just the FL insert by itself as told by 6Ye
Awesome! Good to know. I have a decent number of Fleshlight sleeves I accumulated over the years before I decided to try dolls, but I haven't wanted to abandon the Fleshlights completely because some of the textures are really great, AND they're super easy to clean.

But the only things I've seen before now have been custom fabric dolls (like this: viewtopic.php?f=226&t=95360) or people hacking into their doll's TPE (or cutting up the FL) to make a FL insert fit or people just shoving a FL inset into a normal insert cavity and just having the end of the FL stick out awkwardly. None of which seem terribly practical to me.

So I think this is GREAT. And if a FL sleeve will fit without having to use the FL case, even better. I've tried using FL's hands-free before, and if your aim misses a little, you end up pushing the sleeve into the case and scraping your junk on the inside of the plastic rim. And that's no fun at all.

I'm curious what the dimensions of the cavity are and if they follow the natural tapering that the Fleshlight cases have after the first few inches. There are other toys besides regular Fleshlights that could be interesting to use as well if they'd fit without flopping around or damaging the doll.

df888

Post by df888 »

Is there any full sized dolls with arms and legs that are fleshlight compatible?

hqwebsite
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by hqwebsite »

I would prefer the torso to be based on Amor 162cm G-cup Premium body. I find the breast type lovely.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

hqwebsite wrote:I would prefer the torso to be based on Amor 162cm G-cup Premium body. I find the breast type lovely.
This is a good idea. I'll propose this to 6Ye
- Free shipping
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
*Limited Time Only*

hqwebsite
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by hqwebsite »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:This is a good idea. I'll propose this to 6Ye
If possible I would like the arm and the leg stump to be rounded instead of appeared chopped off. Also is it possible to order a torso without head?

Tempocontour
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tempocontour »

What is the cost for just the sleeve? I've checked the web site but no choice on buying just the sleeve.

djenkins57
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by djenkins57 »

I've had mine now for about a week. Here are a few thoughts:

1) Fleshlight cases will fit, sort of. They'll go in, but they can't go in deep enough to not leave a decent little bit protruding. I'd say somewhere between 1/4" and 1/2" of the case sticks out, which means you have uncomfortable edges to deal with. Furthermore, with the way the back bends, if you bend the torso enough to get a good pelvic angle for missionary, it squeezes the back of the cavity too tightly to fit a case inside. I imagine you could put the case in and then bend the back, but that just strikes me as being more trouble than it's worth because...

2) it's really really hard to adjust the torso's skeleton. There's just simply nowhere to grip to gain any leverage. I was worried when trying to bend the back to get the pelvic angle I wanted because it felt like I had to use way more force at more extreme positions than I thought normal.

3) The torso isn't as long as you might expect it to seem in real life, particularly for missionary once you pivot the pelvis to the right angle. I was disappointed by the functional mouth-to-vagina distance.

4) As for use with actual Fleshlight sleeves, I have been going with the sleeves out of their cases but with a femidom around the bottom to catch any fluids before I insert it into the cavity. This seems to work well, but because the TPE of that cavity does not provide as much resistance as a plastic case might, some of the sleeve textures aren't quite as intense as they might otherwise have been. I'm considering modifying a case to provide rigidity through the key front-to-middle part of the sleeve's length but without the bottom part so it can go deep enough to not protrude and also won't have to worry about the compression issues with a bent back.

5) The breasts are nice, but I ordered mine gel-filled and cannot tell any discernable difference between my 105 elf's hollow ones.

6) The butt/hips are quite substantial. I don't think I really needed that much booty for a torso, and I think that may be at least part of the reason why I have to bend the back so far to get the right angle. Personally, I would have much rather had a smaller booty and a few extra inches in length for the same weight. And I agree with the above poster that the weird flat stumps look weird. Their one saving grace is they give

7) I've not yet used the anal orifice, but I feel like that's something I would have been willing to sacrifice if need be.

8 ) I've also not yet tried other positions like pronebone. I'm curious how the angles will work out for that.

I'm sure I'll have other thoughts at some point. But this is all for now.

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Djenkins57, thankyou for the honest and detailed review on this torso ^^. I myself own lots of fleshlights so I have been curious to know how sex with this torso would feel. Here a few things that will help you enjoy the torso more. Since you said using the fleshlight sleeve on its own its feels too loose inside and there is not alot of enjoyable friction going on I highly recommend you find a good japanese style handheld sleeve that will fit into that hole and that should make the torso feel much better during sex. I had to google what Femidom and Pronebone meant lol. Until you do get a handheld sleeve that feels really nice if you don't mind using the anal hole then you definitely should try it out, you might end up loving it lol. Alot of the newer 6YE dolls including the whole Amor line up of dolls all have great anal placement, been eyeing them for a long time now and I recently in the last 4 months got two of those 6YE full sized dolls with the great anal placement so let me tell you pronebone in those holes feel really good :wink: . This torso has that same great anal placement so you should definitely have some fun with it. Last thing for you... easy way to check if your torso has hollow boobs even though you ordered Gel filled, slap the boobs a little on the sides and if you hear a ugly hollow sound like your slapping a cheap basketball or how it sounds when you slap one of those plastic hand balls then you'll know there hollow boobs ^^. Gel boobs and solid boobs will not make that ugly hollow sound when slapping them. 6YE, if you see this then in the future you should make your torso's with rounded bottom's like WM does. I've owned lots of torso's in the past with the same design like this where the bottom is a straight cut off just like this one and they all had the same problem. If your using the torso Cowgirl or Missionary then those cut off ends will press again your thighs so after about 10 mins of using the torso you start to feel circulation cut off in the thighs. Its gets even worse if your like me and like falling asleep ontop of the torso after using it in the Missionary position, a couple times I did that before in the past and a few hours later I woke up to find one or both of my thighs numb with no feeling in them and it took a day to a few days sometime till full circulation came back in my thighs again after those bad experiences I had, I pray that none of you have to experience that one day and find out the hard way like I did lol. With a rounded bottom where those legs cut off then you won't have that problem.

theyankeejudge
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by theyankeejudge »

I just got my torso doll 2 days ago. I have been ill with COVID-19 and have not been feeling well enough to get her ready for any kind of fun and games. I have several Fleshlight inserts that I had not used because I bought them just recently. I didn’t use them because I had ordered my doll and because of my COVID-19. I would preliminary say that no legs and arms is one of the best things I’ve seen in a doll. The arms and legs don’t get in the way unlike all of my doll’s who I have to wrestle with to adjust those legs and arms to have a good time with, with this torso doll I don’t have to worry about it. We’ll see how it goes in the future, I can hardly wait!

dollienewbie
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollienewbie »

djenkins57 wrote:I've had mine now for about a week. Here are a few thoughts:

1) Fleshlight cases will fit, sort of. They'll go in, but they can't go in deep enough to not leave a decent little bit protruding. I'd say somewhere between 1/4" and 1/2" of the case sticks out, which means you have uncomfortable edges to deal with. Furthermore, with the way the back bends, if you bend the torso enough to get a good pelvic angle for missionary, it squeezes the back of the cavity too tightly to fit a case inside. I imagine you could put the case in and then bend the back, but that just strikes me as being more trouble than it's worth because...

2) it's really really hard to adjust the torso's skeleton. There's just simply nowhere to grip to gain any leverage. I was worried when trying to bend the back to get the pelvic angle I wanted because it felt like I had to use way more force at more extreme positions than I thought normal.

3) The torso isn't as long as you might expect it to seem in real life, particularly for missionary once you pivot the pelvis to the right angle. I was disappointed by the functional mouth-to-vagina distance.

4) As for use with actual Fleshlight sleeves, I have been going with the sleeves out of their cases but with a femidom around the bottom to catch any fluids before I insert it into the cavity. This seems to work well, but because the TPE of that cavity does not provide as much resistance as a plastic case might, some of the sleeve textures aren't quite as intense as they might otherwise have been. I'm considering modifying a case to provide rigidity through the key front-to-middle part of the sleeve's length but without the bottom part so it can go deep enough to not protrude and also won't have to worry about the compression issues with a bent back.

5) The breasts are nice, but I ordered mine gel-filled and cannot tell any discernable difference between my 105 elf's hollow ones.

6) The butt/hips are quite substantial. I don't think I really needed that much booty for a torso, and I think that may be at least part of the reason why I have to bend the back so far to get the right angle. Personally, I would have much rather had a smaller booty and a few extra inches in length for the same weight. And I agree with the above poster that the weird flat stumps look weird. Their one saving grace is they give

7) I've not yet used the anal orifice, but I feel like that's something I would have been willing to sacrifice if need be.

8 ) I've also not yet tried other positions like pronebone. I'm curious how the angles will work out for that.

I'm sure I'll have other thoughts at some point. But this is all for now.

If you have time, please could you post some pictures - I'm very interested in this doll and would love to see some "real world" images - Thanks

dollienewbie
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollienewbie »

theyankeejudge wrote:I just got my torso doll 2 days ago. I have been ill with COVID-19 and have not been feeling well enough to get her ready for any kind of fun and games. I have several Fleshlight inserts that I had not used because I bought them just recently. I didn’t use them because I had ordered my doll and because of my COVID-19. I would preliminary say that no legs and arms is one of the best things I’ve seen in a doll. The arms and legs don’t get in the way unlike all of my doll’s who I have to wrestle with to adjust those legs and arms to have a good time with, with this torso doll I don’t have to worry about it. We’ll see how it goes in the future, I can hardly wait!

Hi theyankeejudge,
I hope you're feeling a little better now and the effects of the virus are reducing.
If it's possible, please could you post a few "real world" pictures of this doll as I'm thinking about getting one and would appreciate seeing some real photos before I place an order.
Thanks

INFORMATIONS