https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Tina and Sonia discover the world (phicen minis)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Tina and Sonia discover the world (phicen minis)

Post by poppy70 »

Kim wrote:Wonderful pics again :thumbs_up:

It's a shame that the bikini doesn't last. Allison* had a wardrobe malfunction with it:
viewtopic.php?p=1781224#p1781224

*she's the same as your Tina
Hello Kim,

such a malfunction can be quite embarrassing. I‘ve asked myself how long it will last. My main concern is the rubber band on her back. Dressing her I was super cautious. Maybe I should look for some replacement bikini...

Quite a story with Allison and her stranded Ferrari
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

funke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Tina und Sonia entdecken die Welt (phicen minis)

Post by funke »

Very nice story and great photos of Tina and Sonia :thumbs_up: :lol:
Kind regards funke

click here for my dolls https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 6#p1690816
Stories of the Babsi viewtopic.php?f=113&t=128551
Adventures of the little dolls viewtopic.php?f=64&t=127501

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Kim wrote:Wonderful pics again :thumbs_up:

It's a shame that the bikini doesn't last. Allison* had a wardrobe malfunction with it:
viewtopic.php?p=1781224#p1781224

*she's the same as your Tina
Hello Kim,

this weekend her bikini had multiple failures. Top and bottom tore... Seems these outfits are one shot only.
Now I need to get them something to wear...
Poppys girls

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

poppy70 wrote: Quite a story with Allison and her stranded Ferrari
Tnx!
poppy70 wrote: this weekend her bikini had multiple failures. Top and bottom tore... Seems these outfits are one shot only.
Now I need to get them something to wear...
Oh, sorry to hear it, but not unexpected. Seems Tina's even detoriated sooner than Allison's, because hers lasted three or four shoots, I think.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

The girls and I have been lazy for some time und the first snow came. Thankfully Tina got a nice outfit for christmas to dare to venture outside.

Tina was very brave but completely unaware that the ground was frozen and slippery, so I gave her a helping hand.
DSCF3413.jpg
DSCF3413.jpg (167.99 KiB) Viewed 587 times
I can walk on my own, please
DSCF3414.jpg
DSCF3414.jpg (195.88 KiB) Viewed 587 times
And then gravity took its toll. Ouch that hurts and is cold
I helped her climb a nearby rock - at least for her it was a rock.
DSCF3405.jpg
DSCF3405.jpg (164.38 KiB) Viewed 587 times
Oh that's nice here.
DSCF3397.jpg
DSCF3397.jpg (185.38 KiB) Viewed 587 times
Tina, any ideas what to do next?
DSCF3399.jpg
DSCF3399.jpg (140.57 KiB) Viewed 587 times
Let's see, over there is a lot more snow and it looks so soft
DSCF3406.jpg
DSCF3406.jpg (147.11 KiB) Viewed 587 times
My little angel in the snow.
DSCF3410.jpg
DSCF3410.jpg (132.82 KiB) Viewed 587 times
Ok now let's try to build a snowman
DSCF3416.jpg
DSCF3416.jpg (114.45 KiB) Viewed 587 times
But as much as she tried, the snow always crumbled as it was too powdery.
One last try, please Who am I to object...
DSCF3417.jpg
DSCF3417.jpg (123.72 KiB) Viewed 587 times
Then she finally gave up and we returned to the car.
DSCF3423.jpg
DSCF3423.jpg (127.9 KiB) Viewed 587 times
She sat on the heater, gave me a smile and wanted to go home and get a hot chocolate... Winter joys.
Poppys girls

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Those are wonderful pictures of Tina in the snow and in the car. Really great! The outfit is very cool too.

Looks like she's got the same jeansjacket as Allison has (I've got pictures of it in her thread, a link is in my signature). And indee Tina seems to have similar problems standing as Allison has. May I suggest you get TIna a pair of high sneakers? I got Allison a Female Combat outfit from Flirty Girl. I'm not sure why they called it that, because to me it looks like a sporty outfit. But with the sneakers Allison can stand on her own. I had also found the sneakers separately elsewhere, but the outfit was a better deal (it comes with panties, tanktop, meshtop, socks, shoes and a hat). You can also find pictures of Allison wearing the outfit in her thread.

The outfit is available in different colors.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Kim wrote:Those are wonderful pictures of Tina in the snow and in the car. Really great! The outfit is very cool too.

Looks like she's got the same jeansjacket as Allison has (I've got pictures of it in her thread, a link is in my signature). And indee Tina seems to have similar problems standing as Allison has. May I suggest you get TIna a pair of high sneakers? I got Allison a Female Combat outfit from Flirty Girl. I'm not sure why they called it that, because to me it looks like a sporty outfit. But with the sneakers Allison can stand on her own. I had also found the sneakers separately elsewhere, but the outfit was a better deal (it comes with panties, tanktop, meshtop, socks, shoes and a hat). You can also find pictures of Allison wearing the outfit in her thread.

Hello Kim,

thank you - funny, the denim set is from verycool and it also contains a hoodie. It's a pair of jeans, jacket, hoodie and shoes. Unfortunately only the short sneakers. Yes the long sneakers might be more stable but I am afraid I won't get thet under or over the jeans - they are really tight and were a pain to get them on. Tina has a nice rear in them - I'll have to take a photo :D The outfits from Flirty Girl are quite cool.

This is her outfit but I got it from kghobby.
Poppys girls

Daria
Doll
Doll

Post by Daria »

Great pictures Poppy.
But it's no wonder Tina tripped. Look at those shoelaces.
She needs to tie them up.

Hugs,
Daria
With binky (scooter_ca).
Everything about me can be found in my New Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626
I'm on Instagram now. --> darias.playhouse

Bernadette
Doll
Doll

Post by Bernadette »

Beautiful pictures of Tina. :angel:
It's good that you're making her a hot chocolate, just don't get the idea of offering her tea with rum.
Then she'll get tipsy and fall around even more. :haha4:
Bernadette - Ambassador of Gizems nice Kittens

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

poppy70 wrote:
Kim wrote:Those are wonderful pictures of Tina in the snow and in the car. Really great! The outfit is very cool too.

Hello Kim,

thank you - funny, the denim set is from verycool and it also contains a hoodie. It's a pair of jeans, jacket, hoodie and shoes. Unfortunately only the short sneakers. Yes the long sneakers might be more stable but I am afraid I won't get thet under or over the jeans - they are really tight and were a pain to get them on. Tina has a nice rear in them - I'll have to take a photo :D The outfits from Flirty Girl are quite cool.

This is her outfit but I got it from kghobby.
You're welcome :D I was aware that it was from verycool, which is why I frased it that way ;)

I'm amazed that you did get the jeans on her, because I got a pair of jeans for Allison, but couldn't get them on. There is some space in the sneakers, so it might fit over the jeans. I hope you either put shrinkwrap under the jeans, or took them off, because if they got wet in the snow there's a high risk of staining.

To help with clothing them (and tying the laces), you might want to get these, or something similar. It's a great help!

Thanks for the link to the set, it looks nice. I'll put it on my wishlist, which is already fairly long :roll:
Bernadette wrote: Beautiful pictures of Tina. :angel:
It's good that you're making her a hot chocolate, just don't get the idea of offering her tea with rum.
Then she'll get tipsy and fall around even more.
You're right. And poppy needs to keep her of the Jägermeister too!

Pia
Doll
Doll

Post by Pia »

Very nice pictures of a chubby Tina with a super outfit. :thumbs_up:
The picture where she is held by the fingers I find especially sweet! :lol:
Best regards
Pia

Presentation of the Phicen family viewtopic.php?f=64&t=140525
Adventures of the little dolls viewtopic.php?f=64&t=127501
Photo shoots from us viewtopic.php?f=64&t=136655

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Hello Daria,

did not find a good way to tie up the shoelaces and make the looooong ends disappear other by photoshopping them out. So I will always lend a helping hand to Tina, when she's got these shoes on. (and any other time too)

Hello Bernadette,

of course no Rum for her. She's the sweet one. Sonia is the coffee addict in the house - together with me, but that comes with the job in IT. Maybe Tina hasn't yet found her poison :D

Hello Kim,

the jeans did not get wet, the snow was simply too powdery to stay long enough and melt - although I must admit Tina is quite hot in those Jeans. I've got shrinkwrap around her legs, otherwise I would not have been able to put them on. Even powdering did not help enough.
I'll see what can be done about the shoelaces and how to hide the long ends in a clever way.

Hello Pia,

Tina is quite embarassed because until now nobody called her chubby :D
She's an S34 not the S38 curvy.
Yes it is fun having the girls around, taking photos and sometimes giving a helping hand.

J
Poppys girls

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Birdwatching

during winter I have a small birdhouse on my window sill to feed the small birds. And as you would expect my girls got curious about the movement there and sat patiently until a bird arrived. They needed to sit still which was quite a challenge for them. Always chatting and waiting impatiently...

What do you think Tina? Will we see a bird come in? I am afraid they will be too scared if we sit that close.

Keep your patience girls and sit still and eventually a bird will come... :) Particularly you Tina.
That's the view I've talked about - she looks great in that jeans. And yes, the laces are still waaaay to long :)

Okay, let's wait then...

Finally a bird arrived and the girls were all excited

On a sidenote for those wondering about the change in Sonias looks. The hair on Sonias head kept getting more and more unruly and I could not tame it enough to look ok, so I had to get a replacement with straight hair.
Poppys girls

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

I love the pics of them looking out the window. And it's great that they got to see a bird!
poppy70 wrote: did not find a good way to tie up the shoelaces and make the looooong ends disappear other by photoshopping them out. So I will always lend a helping hand to Tina, when she's got these shoes on. (and any other time too)
You can use one of the pottery tools I linked in my previous post, or a needle or pin. You make one loop, as usual. Then using the tip of one of those tools or the needle or pin, you can position the other loop and pull it through.

Elena
Doll
Doll

Post by Elena »

It's a great shoot with the bird. :angel:
Elena
Speaker of Pussy Riot

INFORMATIONS