sanhuiofficial.com

Is adjustable mouth better for oral sex?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Danime
Apprentice
Apprentice

Is adjustable mouth better for oral sex?

Post by Danime »

Hi

Some Sanhui heads have adjustable mouth.

Does this improve anything about having oral sex compared to a normal mouth?

Thanks.

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Is adjustable mouth better for oral sex?

Post by Walley »

I only have the normal mouth. You normally have to part the lips with your hand or finger to get in there so Im guessing it would be easier with the mouth open to start. I do give the normal mouth a thumbs up for oral.

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

Sanhui does have a free head offer going on so I did order another doll , a 158cm and two more heads with normal mouth. The adjustable mouth would offer more options for photos and adding personality to your doll but I'm not sure if it would add or take away from your fun as each person has their own quirks what turns them on. Open mouth or closed. Some dolls do have normal heads with open mouth Vs closed. You are also limited to a few heads with the adjustable jaw so those might not be the one that floats your boat. It took me 6 months just to pick one head lol

Jack+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Jack+Sanhui »

Have a good time!

Danime
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Danime »

Walley wrote:I only have the normal mouth. You normally have to part the lips with your hand or finger to get in there so Im guessing it would be easier with the mouth open to start. I do give the normal mouth a thumbs up for oral.
If a normal mouth gives a thumbs up, then I guess an adjustable mouth would give all fingers and thumbs up or not..? :lol:

Has nobody here ever ordered a head with adjustable mouth and could share his experience?

Thanks.

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

I don't have any experience with the adjustable mouth but I can't imagine how it would improve the oral capability of Sanhui heads. My main concern would be damaging the mechanism and ending up with a doll with an always open mouth or something. If you plan to use the head for oral, I would advise skipping the adjustable mouth or getting two heads: one with the adjustable for posing and photography, and one without for oral.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Personally, I never saw the appeal of dolly oral sex. It's not like they can actually go down on you and do the deed. You basically just mouth f**k them, and that's IF you can fit inside the mouth. That, coupled with the fact that the mouth canals are never deep enough. The visual has always turned me off whenever I did used to try, back in the beginning. The faces warp and stretch unnaturally. For realism, it's best to just stick with vagina and anus, IMO. Concerning oral canal depth: If you're buying from the US, make sure you understand the difference between the metric and US Standard systems. I'm not suggesting that no one here does, but I've seen plenty of TDF members in the past who didn't know how to exchange from one to another when figuring doll height and orifice depths. Having said that, I should think the option isn't worth much if it doesn't enhance things, and quite a bit.

Dr Gero

Post by Dr Gero »

I'm actually interested by this question. If someone who actually experienced the adjustable mouth can answer, it will be great.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRealDrGero
Reviews:
Tayu 158D Noy (ordered): viewtopic.php?t=166655
Sinodoll 152D: viewtopic.php?f=425&t=132701
Sanhui AIO Nonoka 160: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=130526
XYcolo 163 LB: viewtopic.php?f=528&t=132322

66gt350

Post by 66gt350 »

Dr Gero wrote:I'm actually interested by this question. If someone who actually experienced the adjustable mouth can answer, it will be great.
I agree, I also am most curious as to the subject

Jack+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Jack+Sanhui »

The movable mouth can adjust the opening and closing size of the mouth, and with the opening and closing of the mouth, it will also drive the change of facial expression and eye size. It is a very practical function and worth having
I have a demo video here, but I don't know how to share it
:(!

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Jack+Sanhui wrote:The movable mouth can adjust the opening and closing size of the mouth, and with the opening and closing of the mouth, it will also drive the change of facial expression and eye size. It is a very practical function and worth having
Hey Jack! Isn't there one on the website? If not, maybe put one up. I'm sure many would love to see a demo of the adjustable mouth. It is a sexy new feature. When will Sanhui do open and shut eyes? I would think a combination of open and shut mouth and open and shut eyes would be hot! IMO

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Jack+Sanhui wrote:The movable mouth can adjust the opening and closing size of the mouth, and with the opening and closing of the mouth, it will also drive the change of facial expression and eye size. It is a very practical function and worth having
Is there an error on Your website? If one like to buy an extra head with the adjustable mouth feature the website says it costs 560 extra dollars! In the configuration of a doll the feature only costs 60 extra dollars. So the first mentioned 560 are an error (and it should be 60)?

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

raulwie wrote:
Is there an error on Your website? If one like to buy an extra head with the adjustable mouth feature the website says it costs 560 extra dollars! In the configuration of a doll the feature only costs 60 extra dollars. So the first mentioned 560 are an error (and it should be 60)?

The $560 is for the Marya head. Nobody but Sanhui likes the huge price set for the Marya head. It's a sweet head. It really is. But it's not so irresistible that it's worth $500 extra...lol! Maybe if you're just a collector, but that would mean never touching your doll...lol! I don't have that kind of willpower...lol!

Nah...If I were to get the open mouth feature it would probably be head #23 for me. Only $60.

TBtester
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TBtester »

I found some videos on a different vendor's site:
https://www.thesilverdoll.com/sanhuis-a ... h-feature/

Jack+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Jack+Sanhui »

raulwie wrote:
The movable custom item in the mouth is $60 ,Maybe you chose the head carving that you need extra money

INFORMATIONS