www.irontechdoll.com

Never buy dolls on Alibaba? Think Again.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
0oh_g00d1e
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Never buy dolls on Alibaba? Think Again.

Post by 0oh_g00d1e »

I think the TDF community has agreed that manufacturers/vendors would not sell real dolls on platforms like Alibaba.
Therefore you can imagine my shock when a IT rep on this forum sent me an Alibaba payment link for a doll I wanted to buy.

The IT rep said that the company has an Alibaba store page and not to worry.
<removed>

If you visit the page, the prices are far lower than market value. There is enough evidence for me to dismiss the entire transaction as a scam, however I am only entertaining the possibility that this might be real since the IT rep was the person who gave me the link.

Has anyone here experienced the same thing when reaching out to IT to buy a doll?
Last edited by Slew on Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Alibaba link removed

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Never buy dolls on Alibaba? Think Again.

Post by jokerisalive »

that could make some heads on here explode.

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

0oh_g00d1e wrote:I think the TDF community has agreed that manufacturers/vendors would not sell real dolls on platforms like Alibaba.
Therefore you can imagine my shock when a IT rep on this forum sent me an Alibaba payment link for a doll I wanted to buy.

The IT rep said that the company has an Alibaba store page and not to worry.
<removed>

If you visit the page, the prices are far lower than market value. There is enough evidence for me to dismiss the entire transaction as a scam, however I am only entertaining the possibility that this might be real since the IT rep was the person who gave me the link.

Has anyone here experienced the same thing when reaching out to IT to buy a doll?
Well this is easy to work out. If the official manufacturer has a store on Alibaba then yea. Make sure it's their store and purchasing it should be smooth sailing. Do a general doll search on Aliibaba and you will see that the platform is full of fakes and cheap quality dolls. So the difference is that you have been directed there from a manufacturer, however, a general visitor will be met with a whole load of counterfeit dolls and brands that use low quality material. I'm pretty sure I was directed to Alibaba from the Piper doll series' website. I will need to check that (all I know is one manufacturer I looked at had a store on there too)
Last edited by Slew on Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

Bobby Carrot

Post by Bobby Carrot »

jokerisalive wrote:that could make some heads on here explode.

Seeing those prices made all of the closed-mouth dolls out there jaws drop......and now they all be giving blowjobs :-)

TMIA

Post by TMIA »

Hmmmm..... I'm not sold yet. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. But I'm curious.

pdesmondb

Post by pdesmondb »

Angry vendors are contacting Irontech as we speak. Buy it now before it's too late. :haha4:

sanyav

Post by sanyav »

I have bought my Monica (irontech 156cm doll) via Alibaba, but before i have contacted directly with Mike from Irontech.

sanyav

Post by sanyav »

<removed>
I think it is a fake! It can be a original irontech doll for 500$!
Last edited by Slew on Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hmmm. . . . It's Leonard who's the man at Irontech.

It's easy for an employee to set up an outlet with attractive prices either for back-door dolls, or 2nd grade ones . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

dollfactory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by dollfactory »

Hey guys,

Thank you for Posting and we are happy to answer any questions you may have.

As we know, Alibaba is one of the biggest wholesale platforms in the world, the price on our Alibaba shop is wholesale price, Not the retail price of every doll, and the price on Alibaba platform is the OEM’s price for every distributors.

The reason why we use Alibaba is that there are some problems with our PayPal account, and the payment method of our website shop is not perfect and is being improved.
After improve the payment method, we will close this payment channel for the private buyer.

Because some customers worry that there will be transaction risks in the transaction process, so we temporarily choose Alibaba's payment channel. Alibaba platform payment for every consumer has a financial guarantee, so customers do not have to worry about any problems in the transaction process.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience, any questions you have just feel free to let us know.

Best regards
Mike

Authorized Sales for Irontech Doll & Subsidiaries (Factory Direct)
• BEAUTY INSPIRED CREATION •
Whatsapp/Phone: +8618826446591
Skype/Email: sales06@irontechdoll.com
Official Store: https://www.irontechdoll.com/ :wink:

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Sorry but I'm gonna call bull on this one.
A long standing "never buy from anyone non tdf approved" is put quite simply, hype. I've bought several of my six dolls from non-approved vendors including Alibaba with no problems. In one experience, a fellow tdf member howled so loud I sought to do my research. The vendor I found on Alibaba, and have used, has a manufacturer approved (verified) certificate to sell that manufacturers product. And when I was sent a defective doll (once) they replaced it very quickly.
It's not clear to me why this hyperbole continues.
It's true that any consumer can get ripped off if not practicing due diligence but that's true (and historically accurate right here from plenty of tdf approved vendors) regardless of whether or not your purchasing from an approved tdf vendor or not. It seems to me, the ones that get ripped off or are not pleased with the purchases they make are more often than not, compulsive buyers who have failed to do research on what they want, expect and with whom they are doing business.
Rant complete. You may now shoot holes in my post despite same being the voice of "real" experience (not once but many times over many years and many transactions).

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

your a brave man Dollyman.....props for having the courage to post that.

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

Dollyman25442 wrote:Sorry but I'm gonna call bull on this one.
A long standing "never buy from anyone non tdf approved" is put quite simply, hype. I've bought several of my six dolls from non-approved vendors including Alibaba with no problems. In one experience, a fellow tdf member howled so loud I sought to do my research. The vendor I found on Alibaba, and have used, has a manufacturer approved (verified) certificate to sell that manufacturers product. And when I was sent a defective doll (once) they replaced it very quickly.
It's not clear to me why this hyperbole continues.
It's true that any consumer can get ripped off if not practicing due diligence but that's true (and historically accurate right here from plenty of tdf approved vendors) regardless of whether or not your purchasing from an approved tdf vendor or not. It seems to me, the ones that get ripped off or are not pleased with the purchases they make are more often than not, compulsive buyers who have failed to do research on what they want, expect and with whom they are doing business.
Rant complete. You may now shoot holes in my post despite same being the voice of "real" experience (not once but many times over many years and many transactions).
Amen brother, amen

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Well the bottom line is that sometimes legitimate dolls will come through Alibaba and doing your homework has clearly brought successes.

However there are lots of non-approved dolls out there which will bring less than satisfaction. One bought through a sextoys outlet in the UK not TDF approved has been so oily that the doll has caused real problems. Here's the story http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum ... hp?t=14426

TDF accreditation means a level of checking, and for those who don't want risk, that means something.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

The OP sent me a PM, and we just communicated that way. Thought I would finish what I was saying:
Go on the manufacturers website: https://www.doll-forever.com/en/?produc ... ira-150-cm

any product you wish to purchase from them directly will have a link to alibaba. Hope this helps,

JD
Obviously everyone is free to purchase from wherever they want to. TDF verified vendors and manufacturers have a reputation to uphold on this massive forum, with Total members sitting at 71473. I mean, I have no idea why anyone would be confused as in to why the vendors and manufacturers here would be safer? Baffling.

Each vendor and manufacturer have their own section on the forum for reviews, discussions, marketing, etc. If they messed people around on here - it would bite them in the ass and they would be kicked from the forum (which has happened before - JYDoll is one I know). They would earn a bad reputation and see a dip in sales (in this part of the world anyway).

Everyone is free to do as they please. Nobody can tell you what to do, only offer advice.

Is everyone going to ignore Irontech? :haha4:
dollfactory wrote:Hey guys,

Thank you for Posting and we are happy to answer any questions you may have.

As we know, Alibaba is one of the biggest wholesale platforms in the world, the price on our Alibaba shop is wholesale price, Not the retail price of every doll, and the price on Alibaba platform is the OEM’s price for every distributors.

The reason why we use Alibaba is that there are some problems with our PayPal account, and the payment method of our website shop is not perfect and is being improved.
After improve the payment method, we will close this payment channel for the private buyer.

Because some customers worry that there will be transaction risks in the transaction process, so we temporarily choose Alibaba's payment channel. Alibaba platform payment for every consumer has a financial guarantee, so customers do not have to worry about any problems in the transaction process.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience, any questions you have just feel free to let us know.

Best regards
Mike
There is the confirmation, reason, and security. Grab a bargain while you can 8)
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

INFORMATIONS