ufdolls.com

Best practices with these dolls?

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
86barettaguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Best practices with these dolls?

Post by 86barettaguy »

Having fun playing with my Mandy. Mostly. Learning the ropes really. Thought I'd ask you guys about best practices when dressing, posing and doing the deed. Things like how you lift when moving your doll, what is the easiest way to get outfits on, what positions are the least difficult to work... things like that.

For myself I have noted that for moving her from storage to where I need her, I tend to lift by grabbing her ass (not spreading the cheeks, just straight lift or even pressing together) and lifting with my legs. This way I reduce the risk of banging her into doorways and similar. I also try to avoid direct skin contact when lifting so as to not stresa the surface (the friction between the TPE and my skin seems significantly higher than that between the TPE and the blanket or cotton gloves she came with.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Best practices with these dolls?

Post by zaxdoll »

The best practice is rather to lift her in the "newly wed" posture.

Hope it helps :mrgreen:

86barettaguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 86barettaguy »

zaxdoll wrote:The best practice is rather to lift her in the "newly wed" posture.

Hope it helps :mrgreen:
yup, do this once any tight passages are removed from the equation.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Sensible. Not all buildings are easily negotiated when moving a doll around

86barettaguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 86barettaguy »

for doing the deed

find one position that works and don't be tempted to try changing positions. These dolls are heavy and not all that easy to manipulate on the fly. Especially in the beginning and if you find that maintaining a hardon is not as easy as it once was. Variations of the missionary may not be what you find most exciting but they are definitely the easiest to make work.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

:lol: My bad

Doll_Banger
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Doll_Banger »

weight is the biggest issue folks have with these dolls. Buy a doll that is in a weight range you can handle easily.

86barettaguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 86barettaguy »

it's not just the weight but the size. 33kg may not seem like a lot but try lifting a 33kg log as opposed to benchpressing similar weight. Getting in and out of storage gets to be a timeconsuming exercise. Ideally you would have your doll ready to go at any time but for most of us it's probably best to figure in 30 minutes of setting up including a short break before continuing. Add in heating via an electric blanket and the time for cleaning and putting everything back into storage and you better plan this as a full day activity.

guru meditation

Post by guru meditation »

Personally I keep my girl in bed for most of the time. Much easier time.

What comes to handling, your ass grab method is easiest if doll is already standing. However if you want to lift her from bed, the newly wed position is easiest. Navigating doorways and such is not a problem with some practice. Just make sure that her arms and fingers are in good position before lifting her.

Dressing her up can be bit tricky specially with anything that has to go over her head. Removing her wig helps plenty. I would not recommend removing the head unless absolutely necessary. Most important is to figure out good pose for her arms and get the dress/shirt as close to her head as possible. Then it is usually possible to lift the opening over her head (as long the fabric does stretch at least some). If this method does not work and you still don't want to remove the head, usually dresses can be lifted from ground up thru her legs. Most clothes are easiest to put on while she is sitting on edge of bed or something as that position also allows way to lift her legs up from the ground by bending her back to bed.

Have a nice time with her :) Maintenance will get easier and less time consuming after a while.
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

86barettaguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 86barettaguy »

indeed, everything seems easier a few days in. worth keeping in mind when buyers remorse sets in after the first day of fumbling and struggling.

1stCameraMan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 1stCameraMan »

Interesting posts, thanks.

KrinoUFD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KrinoUFD »

Guru Meditation said: "I would not recommend removing the head unless absolutely necessary."

Hi Guru, I can make a best guess but I'm curious why you recommend not removing the head? What's the impact?

Cheers,
Kirino

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Some quick release connectors make this task a snap but the older threaded types can leave a black mark on the top of the neck if the Vaseline has been absorbed :)

guru meditation

Post by guru meditation »

seagull wrote:Some quick release connectors make this task a snap but the older threaded types can leave a black mark on the top of the neck if the Vaseline has been absorbed :)
That and while you rotate the head it easily scratches or causes other damage to TPE of the body. The "seam" between head and body is so tight that head does not really rotate very freely. You have to be real careful or apply some lube to her neck to make the process smooth. Usually it is better not to remove the head once it is in place. However as seagull said, this doesn't really apply to newer quick release connectors, which newer UF-dolls already have. Unfortunately it can not be "upgraded" to older models.
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

KrinoUFD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KrinoUFD »

seagull wrote:Some quick release connectors make this task a snap but the older threaded types can leave a black mark on the top of the neck if the Vaseline has been absorbed :)
Ah, I see... that makes total sense. Mandy is the only doll I've worked with and I guess I've been spoiled by the quick-release head for sure.

I've also found that after 9 months of heavy use in my photography (head popping wise, as I change her eyes/hair very frequently during shoots) that her beautiful, natural permanent makeup has mostly rubbed off. But I've been very cavalier around wearing gloves when removing the head (i.e., often don't wear gloves when I pop the head) so for newbies even when working with a quick release head I'd say be very careful about waring gloves and remember that those lovely freckles, blush and even eyebrows are somewhat fragile and deserve gentle treatment.

INFORMATIONS