ufdolls.com

just ordered a Mandy

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
86barettaguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

just ordered a Mandy

Post by 86barettaguy »

just placed an order for a Mandy doll. Singles day rebate so might as well do it now rather than wait a couple weeks. Strangely calm about this.

Hoping she is every bit as good as I have imagined and that none of my favourite positions in real life turn out to be less than workable (particularly worried about doggy but we'll see) and that I can get around to having her model for me. Also looking forward to shopping outfits.

joebee

Re: just ordered a Mandy

Post by joebee »

Mandy is a great doll. You won't be the least bit disappointed. The skeleton on her is fantastic, better than the Carmen and Bianca from my experience. She is light enough its no trouble to move her around either. Clothes will be the XS and S sizes. Better quality outfits will less likely stain than the cheap stuff online. I have bought quite a bit of casual clothing from places like Forever 21 for photos.
Official PipeDream®️ Ultimate Fantasy Doll™️ Ambassador

86barettaguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 86barettaguy »

just took delivery. nice of them to call a few minutes in advance. wasn't expecting my daughter to be there though, she should have been at her mom's but today is violin day and I live close to school so... she is annoyingly nosey at times...

the truck driver (nice girl about my age) helped carry the box upstairs. Not that I couldn't have done it myself but it was easier this way and the box could be kept relatively flat rather than having it stand on end.

opening the box tonight. going to take the time to inspect for damage (box seemed intact so hopefully everything is fine but you never know).

86barettaguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 86barettaguy »

ok, no damage noted. TPE seems to have fuset to the screws somewhat though.

She is absolutely gorgeous! And she looks so real! will be a while before any photos are made or any action happens, first thing on the to-do list is to get large-headed bolts (M6 I think it was?) and practice standing her up and getting her into and out of positions. And get some socks or stockings on, anything that protects the feet. Maybe supply a smoother surface in the closet (walk in storage really, floor is planed planks, put a thin piece of cardboard under her feet tenporarily)

86barettaguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 86barettaguy »

having a huge issue. it might be that the idea of this turned me on far more than the real thing. That would make this my stupidest purchase ever. The alternative explanation is that I'm just not healthy at the moment and that I just don't get turned on enough beforehand. I'm hoping it's the latter... if it's not, she's a rather expensive photo shoot doll.

86barettaguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 86barettaguy »

the issue of having to plan it all and find working positions might contribute to my problem

86barettaguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 86barettaguy »

acceptable workaround found, complete disaster avoided.

INFORMATIONS