sanhuiofficial.com

SANHUI 2020 Promotion

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

SANHUI 2020 Promotion

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Hey guys,

We're now doing our 2020 promotion, we're still working on the pages for our TPE line, but the silicone part is done, please visit the page below to get the free second head (You'll still have to pay extra for the #8 and #10 heads though). Please let me know if you have any questions. :)

https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... -page.html

Mike.

KeepItSimple
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: SANHUI 2020 Promotion

Post by KeepItSimple »

Hi Mike,
I made an order for a 145cm doll with head #16 a few days ago through Sex Doll Canada. I believe they sent Sanhui the payment yesterday or so (November 3 or 4?). Do you think Sanhui would add a free head #15 to my order? Just missing the $500 special really disappoints me. :|

KeepItSimple
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeepItSimple »

I've been informed that Sanhui has accepted the free head promotion for my order; thank you very much for providing this! :)

Chompers

Post by Chompers »

Mike+Sanhui wrote:Hey guys,

We're now doing our 2020 promotion, we're still working on the pages for our TPE line, but the silicone part is done, please visit the page below to get the free second head (You'll still have to pay extra for the #8 and #10 heads though). Please let me know if you have any questions. :)

Mike.
Hey Mike, this is a great promotion! I think Sanhui is making it too tempting to say no! :multi:

I've had a crush on #23 for a while. I love the idea of sleeping with her (#24)

-Chompers :lol:
Attachments
Sanhui_#23_#24.png
Sanhui_#23_#24.png (3.51 MiB) Viewed 2035 times

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

KeepItSimple wrote:I've been informed that Sanhui has accepted the free head promotion for my order; thank you very much for providing this! :)
Congrats. :thumbs_up:

KeepItSimple
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeepItSimple »

What a great deal. A light (comparably at 50 pounds) 145cm body with fine Sanhui realistic sculpting and 2 realistic oval/heart bone structure heads. Thank you again Sanhui; and Slew for getting my first posts through.

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Mike+Sanhui wrote:Hey guys,

Mike.
Whats with customers who like to buy an AIO doll? Usually they are not interested in a second head.
Is there any other promotion for them? Promotion is a very good thing, but it would be a better thing, if one can choose between free head or some upgrades like soft vagina or pigmentations etc.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

This is definitely a good deal - does anyone know how long the promotion lasts? Mike just said it was the 2020 promotion, so maybe till January?

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Willendorph wrote:This is definitely a good deal - does anyone know how long the promotion lasts? Mike just said it was the 2020 promotion, so maybe till January?
Dunno but on the mark to pull the trigger before next month ;)

RudeDog
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RudeDog »

Hi Mike,

I would like to order, but I have some questions already sent via eMail and Skype, but so far there is no reply.

Could you push someone to answer? Or could you PM me?

KR
-—————-
Sanhui 161cm #31 and #23 - her name "Tifa" and "Vanessa"
6YE 161cm C with N24 - her name "Sahra"
WM doll 163 „Lena“ - her name was "Lily" R.I.P

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

RudeDog wrote:Hi Mike,

I would like to order, but I have some questions already sent via eMail and Skype, but so far there is no reply.

Could you push someone to answer? Or could you PM me?

KR

I've had quite quick responses from Mike - always within 24 hours, and sometimes in 10-15 minutes. Are you using the info@sanhuidolls email address? (The one in Mike's signature). I think there are some old contact details floating around from their old site).

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

I think they're really busy. I sent them some chats which they didn't answer. Then after a week or two Betty emailed me and answered all my questions. I wouldn't be surprised if they got hundreds of chats and emails a day.

RudeDog
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RudeDog »

I used the eMail address info@sanhuidolls com as well as „sanhui1“ at Skype. However, I just ordered now directly via their website.

Hopefully, it will be handled and processed as soon as possible, so that I will get my new lady before Christmas.

BTW, in ordered the latest 161cm-model; I will publish a review, when she arrives.
-—————-
Sanhui 161cm #31 and #23 - her name "Tifa" and "Vanessa"
6YE 161cm C with N24 - her name "Sahra"
WM doll 163 „Lena“ - her name was "Lily" R.I.P

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Good question
raulwie wrote:
What about customers who like to buy an AIO doll? Usually they are not interested in a second head.
Is there any other promotion for them? Promotion is a very good thing, but it would be a better thing, if one can choose between free head or some upgrades like soft vagina or pigmentations etc.

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

Who can turn down free head? I ordered another doll (a 158cm) with head 7&15 for my Christmas gift to myself : )

INFORMATIONS