realsexdoll.com

A Random Introduction

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

RandomShock

A Random Introduction

Post by RandomShock »

Greetings TDF,

Found this forum many years ago back when I first heard about love dolls, but I never registered or bought a doll back then. Fast-forward to this year, and I started thinking about dolls again. I'm going to have a few months free soon, which I'd generally use for travel and photography, but that's probably not going to be an incredibly good idea this year.

I've been pretty amazed at the increased level of quality that has occurred in the doll industry since the last time I looked (but RIP BoyToy Dolls...I was quite fond of the stylized look), so I thought it could be a lot of fun doing some indoor photography using dolls. During the summer, I ordered a mini doll from YourDoll so I could get an understanding of how poseable the dolls were (I also learned that a doll with odd proportions would be hell to clothe 8O ).

I went ahead and purchased a Sino Doll 158B with the amazing S30 head. And, since production is going to take a while, I also purchased a WM164D with two heads (because two heads...). Looking forward to both seeing the factory photos and their eventual arrival on my doorstep.

Unfortunately, the avid (rhymes with rabid) collector in me has already set its sights on a number of other dolls, including two Piper dolls and a couple of Autome dolls (these could especially be fun because it would be so easy to alter their expressions in post-processing). I fear I'm going to need to move to a bigger place.

I would like to thank all of you before I end this introduction. The community here seems pretty amazing and is a wealth of good information.

Cheers!
Takiko (瀧子) - WM Doll - [Body: 164D / Heads: #153, #334] - Review - Photo Thread
Sakira (咲星) - Sino Doll - [Body: 158 / Head: S30] - Review - Photo Thread

Twitter - Instagram

Your Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: A Random Introduction

Post by Your Doll »

RandomShock wrote:Greetings TDF,

Found this forum many years ago back when I first heard about love dolls, but I never registered or bought a doll back then. Fast-forward to this year, and I started thinking about dolls again. I'm going to have a few months free soon, which I'd generally use for travel and photography, but that's probably not going to be an incredibly good idea this year.

I've been pretty amazed at the increased level of quality that has occurred in the doll industry since the last time I looked (but RIP BoyToy Dolls...I was quite fond of the stylized look), so I thought it could be a lot of fun doing some indoor photography using dolls. During the summer, I ordered a mini doll from YourDoll so I could get an understanding of how poseable the dolls were (I also learned that a doll with odd proportions would be hell to clothe 8O ).

I went ahead and purchased a Sino Doll 158B with the amazing S30 head. And, since production is going to take a while, I also purchased a WM164D with two heads (because two heads...). Looking forward to both seeing the factory photos and their eventual arrival on my doorstep.

Unfortunately, the avid (rhymes with rabid) collector in me has already set its sights on a number of other dolls, including two Piper dolls and a couple of Autome dolls (these could especially be fun because it would be so easy to alter their expressions in post-processing). I fear I'm going to need to move to a bigger place.

I would like to thank all of you before I end this introduction. The community here seems pretty amazing and is a wealth of good information.

Cheers!
Hi RandomShock,

Welcome to TDF and thank you for choosing YourDoll.com. Your Sino Doll and WM Doll are still in production. Please believe that they will be worth your waiting. :glou:

We are expecting you to share some of your doll pictures here. :razz: :wink:

YourDoll Team
- Promotion and FREE GIFTS: https://www.yourdoll.com/on-sale/
- Get In-Stock Dolls in 5-10 days: https://www.yourdoll.com/in-stock/
❤Follow YourDoll On: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube

RandomShock

Re: A Random Introduction

Post by RandomShock »

Your Doll wrote:
Hi RandomShock,

Welcome to TDF and thank you for choosing YourDoll.com. Your Sino Doll and WM Doll are still in production. Please believe that they will be worth your waiting. :glou:

We are expecting you to share some of your doll pictures here. :razz: :wink:

YourDoll Team

Thanks for the welcome, YourDoll Team. It may take a while, but the wait is okay, as I have a lot of preparation to do. Most of my photography over the last few years has been landscape and astrophotography, so I had gotten rid of a lot of my studio equipment. That, and there's still a lot of research to do, such as makeup, clothing, wigs, eyes...the list is long!

Thank you again for answering all my questions during the ordering process. I'll definitely be ordering again in the future.

Cheers!
Takiko (瀧子) - WM Doll - [Body: 164D / Heads: #153, #334] - Review - Photo Thread
Sakira (咲星) - Sino Doll - [Body: 158 / Head: S30] - Review - Photo Thread

Twitter - Instagram

INFORMATIONS