www.sedoll.com

How sex dolls are made? Walk into the doll factory.

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
SE Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: How sex dolls are made? Walk into the doll factory.

Post by SE Doll »

setevoltas wrote:Usually I like to skip these threads to preserve some of the "magic". This was very well done though and informative. Thank you!

One question, do you feel like the factory workers enjoy what they do? I worry sometimes about how the women workers feel being around the dolls so much.
In the original factory like Jinshan, the workers like their work. The boss gives them enough wages and better work conditions. But in the fake/copy factories, the workers must finish a lot of products for the profit is very low.
The way of maintaining the low-price/low-quality factories running is making more dolls. The workers are very very tired, they have to work more hours and finish more dolls in limited time.
our website: www.sedoll.com

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

SE Doll wrote:
setevoltas wrote:Usually I like to skip these threads to preserve some of the "magic". This was very well done though and informative. Thank you!

One question, do you feel like the factory workers enjoy what they do? I worry sometimes about how the women workers feel being around the dolls so much.
In the original factory like Jinshan, the workers like their work. The boss gives them enough wages and better work conditions. But in the fake/copy factories, the workers must finish a lot of products for the profit is very low.
The way of maintaining the low-price/low-quality factories running is making more dolls. The workers are very very tired, they have to work more hours and finish more dolls in limited time.
I understand. I really appreciate how much work you put into making quality dolls. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Excellent description and photos.
Very well done.
Thanks!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

i really loved the factory tour, thanks for sharing with us

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Hi, and thanks again so much SEDoll. So very interesting.

Is it possible you could explain the steps to make the mold from the clay model?

It looks like you are applying a flexible sheet of material rather than
just applying/painting on a product.

And I can't imagine how the flanges are made (where the front and back of the finished mold later detach from each other).
I figure there must be another thin sheet of something sandwhiched in there to keep the two sections from bonding to each other.

Engineering meets art!
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

These people are highly skilled artists working with metal, fiberglass and elastomers :)

SE Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SE Doll »

Mcupplease wrote:Hi, and thanks again so much SEDoll. So very interesting.

Is it possible you could explain the steps to make the mold from the clay model?

It looks like you are applying a flexible sheet of material rather than
just applying/painting on a product.

And I can't imagine how the flanges are made (where the front and back of the finished mold later detach from each other).
I figure there must be another thin sheet of something sandwhiched in there to keep the two sections from bonding to each other.

Engineering meets art!

The doll's mold is made of glass fiber reinforced plastics. The worker made many layers on the sculpt.
The mold has two parts. it is departed by the middle line of the body. They only use the screw to bind the 2 parts together.
I will write an article about the mold if you guys want to know it.

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

Amazing. Thanks for the post
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Many thanks ....
A similar article about going from sculpt to mold would be very interesting.
...W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

The doll's mold is made of glass fiber reinforced plastics. The worker made many layers on the sculpt.
Large molds are quite thick to prevent flexing, hence many layers of glass fiber
There will always be a release sprayed on the sculpt :)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Makes sense ... I still would like to see a step by step from clay to final mold.
It would be very educational.
Cheers!
... W ...

SE Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SE Doll »

Wheezer wrote:Makes sense ... I still would like to see a step by step from clay to final mold.
It would be very educational.
Cheers!
... W ...
You will see it soon. I am planning the article.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Excellent!
Thanks.
.. W ...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

A really illuminating thread - thank you so much.

The effort that goes into a doll is enormous, and the perfection expected likewise.

Making dolls seems a recipe for nightmares!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Most doll owners are very pleased with the results, some many times over :)

INFORMATIONS