sanhuiofficial.com

Introducing Matilda, my 165 with head 23 that I adopted

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
TheSinOfSloth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Introducing Matilda, my 165 with head 23 that I adopted

Post by TheSinOfSloth »

Another member of this forum recently got a new doll and needed a home for his old one. Out of the people who responded to his thread, I ended up being the lucky member. I haven't asked his permission to name him, so if you're reading this, and you know who you are: Thank you so so so much for this amazing gift. If you want me to give credit let me know, or feel free to take credit on this thread.

ANYWAYS, while waiting for the promised day I spent quite a bit of time looking at the Sanhui website. I had money I saved for a Kimber, but when the opportunity for Matilda came I decided to use that money to get her a new head to make her my own; I chose the Nonoka head with the adjustable mouth. Mike was absolutely awesome and worked with me to make sure everything worked out. The body is a 2017 model that doesn't have the snap bolt, so Mike made sure to have them make the head with the old threaded connector. The other obstacle was the skin tone. When the doll was purchased, the "fair pink" skin tone was selected. Sanhui has since labeled their skin tones with numbers instead of names. Mike wasn't sure which number fair pink was as he started after the labelling system changed. Well Mike, if you're reading this I am happy to say that the head fits with no trouble at all and that tone #1 is almost a perfect match for fair pink!

I apologize in advance, but it's time for feels: I've really been going through it this year. On top of the pandemic and election years being awful by default, it's been one loss after another. The end of last year, my car broke down and had to start using my wife's for my commute to work. My grandfather passed away from a stroke early this year. The cat I adopted for Christmas in 2018 passed away early on as well; breaking my heart. In June, previously mentioned wife and I separated; her taking our two dogs with her. The dogs were like my children. Then the LNU complex fires almost burned down my home, though that's one point of this year that luck was on my side; although I cannot say the same for half my neighborhood. All that being said, even the wait for the doll was something to be thankful for and something that kept me going. Something to look forward to despite how drastically my life changed this year. So seriously man (once again you know who you are), you've brought me a beacon of happiness. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

So feels done. I thank you all for sticking around, though I won't blame any of you for scrolling straight to the pictures. Without further ado, here is Matilda; Tillie for short!
Attachments
20201026_004653.jpg
20201026_004653.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 2480 times
20201026_011648.jpg
20201026_011648.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 2480 times
20201026_011636.jpg
20201026_011636.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 2480 times

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introducing Matilda, my 165 with head 23 that I adopted

Post by mossy500 »

TheSinOfSloth wrote:Another member of this forum recently got a new doll and needed a home for his old one. Out of the people who responded to his thread, I ended up being the lucky member. I haven't asked his permission to name him, so if you're reading this, and you know who you are: Thank you so so so much for this amazing gift. If you want me to give credit let me know, or feel free to take credit on this thread.

ANYWAYS, while waiting for the promised day I spent quite a bit of time looking at the Sanhui website. I had money I saved for a Kimber, but when the opportunity for Matilda came I decided to use that money to get her a new head to make her my own; I chose the Nonoka head with the adjustable mouth. Mike was absolutely awesome and worked with me to make sure everything worked out. The body is a 2017 model that doesn't have the snap bolt, so Mike made sure to have them make the head with the old threaded connector. The other obstacle was the skin tone. When the doll was purchased, the "fair pink" skin tone was selected. Sanhui has since labeled their skin tones with numbers instead of names. Mike wasn't sure which number fair pink was as he started after the labelling system changed. Well Mike, if you're reading this I am happy to say that the head fits with no trouble at all and that tone #1 is almost a perfect match for fair pink!

I apologize in advance, but it's time for feels: I've really been going through it this year. On top of the pandemic and election years being awful by default, it's been one loss after another. The end of last year, my car broke down and had to start using my wife's for my commute to work. My grandfather passed away from a stroke early this year. The cat I adopted for Christmas in 2018 passed away early on as well; breaking my heart. In June, previously mentioned wife and I separated; her taking our two dogs with her. The dogs were like my children. Then the LNU complex fires almost burned down my home, though that's one point of this year that luck was on my side; although I cannot say the same for half my neighborhood. All that being said, even the wait for the doll was something to be thankful for and something that kept me going. Something to look forward to despite how drastically my life changed this year. So seriously man (once again you know who you are), you've brought me a beacon of happiness. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

So feels done. I thank you all for sticking around, though I won't blame any of you for scrolling straight to the pictures. Without further ado, here is Matilda; Tillie for short!
you don't have to worry about naming me, all people got to do is roll through your post history to find my original thread. it's nothing super secret, just dont be posting my real name LOL.
its amazing that Sanhui was willing to custom make a head to fit an older body, that is a above and beyond level of customer service right there. Tillie looks super cute and i am glad that i could help bring you two together. keep her warm, its freakin cold tonight.

TheSinOfSloth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TheSinOfSloth »

mossy500 wrote:keep her warm, its freakin cold tonight.
Right!? We're freezing our fricken toes off!

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Welcome! Your story tells the effect that a doll does amongst gruesome happenings in life.
The 165 has always been one of the most ladylike in Sanhui lineup. And great to see Nonoka face on her.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Hi SinOfSloth, you have been through a really bad time but if you let her I'm sure Matilda will help you, these wonderful dolls have a magical healing effect. She looks beautiful, very nice photos, thank you for sharing with us :thumbs_up:

Chompers

Post by Chompers »

Slothman,

So cute! Love those 2 front teeth! And the glasses, too.

-Chompers :lol:

TheSinOfSloth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TheSinOfSloth »

"Greetings fellow nerds."
Attachments
20201111_113448.jpg
20201111_113448.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 2037 times

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

She is stunning! Very beautiful indeed.

Made a good choice in the lady you adopted. Enjoy!

RudeDog
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RudeDog »

TheSinOfSloth wrote:"Greetings fellow nerds."

"Peace and long life" :lol:

And yes, she is an absolute beautiful lady.
-—————-
Sanhui 161cm #31 and #23 - her name "Tifa" and "Vanessa"
6YE 161cm C with N24 - her name "Sahra"
WM doll 163 „Lena“ - her name was "Lily" R.I.P

KeepItSimple
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeepItSimple »

Congratulations on meeting your new lady! 2 years ago I met someone who sold dolls and asked what people do when they don't want / can't keep their doll and he told me they either sell, donate, or disassemble. Thank goodness this beautiful Sanhui was not destroyed.
It's also nice to know Sanhui cared to help with your order considering the doll's generation. I think the 165 is a very nice body ... if only I was a little taller and stronger I would have felt more comfortable getting one instead of a 145.

TheSinOfSloth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TheSinOfSloth »

Hey everyone! It's been a long time! I hope everyone is having a safe 2021. Tilly came out tonight to keep me company, and wanted me to say hi for her. Best wishes everyone!
Attachments
20210327_224121-01.jpg
20210327_224121-01.jpg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 1402 times

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Beautiful photo - was she last out in November?

TheSinOfSloth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TheSinOfSloth »

Studio wrote:Beautiful photo - was she last out in November?
Happily no. Though we confess she stays in her box more than we'd like to admit. But she reassures me she's happy enough. We both know she's heavy. :lol: Recently I'll bring her out for either a night or a few days at a time.

INFORMATIONS