reallovesexdolls.com

166C Color

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

166C Color

Post by ColColt »

I think I counted 11 different girls in the 166C category and everyone is only offered in Tan. Is that the only color they come in? What's the deal? This is but one of them.

https://reallovesexdolls.com/5ft5-166cm-c-cup-layla/

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: 166C Color

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

That's because the photographer that took the photos for WM Doll prefers the tan skin tone. (Mandos) feels like the tan skin tone photographs the best and shows the most detail. The factory sends the photographer a body and the photographer shoots it with several different heads he has been sent also.

The 166C and all bodies we sell that are made in the Jinsan factory are available in any of the 7 skin tones offered by that factory. https://reallovesexdolls.com/5ft5-166cm-custom-c-cup/

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Understood. It would be good to see what they look like in a Medium, for instance, instead of all Tan, however. I suppose you could copy a shot and then use Lightroom or whatever post processing software you have and lighten it to get an idea.

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Jensen is medium/light tan. Her threads are in my signature if you want to check them out. Hope that helps.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:That's because the photographer that took the photos for WM Doll prefers the tan skin tone. (Mandos) feels like the tan skin tone photographs the best and shows the most detail. The factory sends the photographer a body and the photographer shoots it with several different heads he has been sent also.

The 166C and all bodies we sell that are made in the Jinsan factory are available in any of the 7 skin tones offered by that factory. https://reallovesexdolls.com/5ft5-166cm-custom-c-cup/
This....I will only get dolls in tan for photography purposes. The lighter tones just get dirty quicker.

Anna Cristina, my WM 166c tan doll from RLSD.
Attachments
FaceApp_1603569463152.jpg
FaceApp_1603569463152.jpg (3.94 MiB) Viewed 1141 times

CMiles76

Post by CMiles76 »

ColColt wrote:Understood. It would be good to see what they look like in a Medium, for instance, instead of all Tan, however. I suppose you could copy a shot and then use Lightroom or whatever post processing software you have and lighten it to get an idea.
Changing it in post will cause even more complaints. :D But I agree, it would be good to have photos in a variety of skin tones in addition to Tan.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I guess what I had in reference to was like the 165D girls. Eight are shown. Five are Fair, one is Medium and two are tan. You have an idea what they look like in something other than Tan. No idea who the photographer was or maybe they sent him three different girls or perhaps he had two and they sent him one, I don't know. With a pre-customized girl, what you see is what you get. You can customize and get whatever you want but will that take longer to get to you than a pre-customized girl? Maybe yes, maybe no.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

ColColt wrote:With a pre-customized girl, what you see is what you get. You can customize and get whatever you want but will that take longer to get to you than a pre-customized girl? Maybe yes, maybe no.
Customized or Pre-customized are produced exactly the same way. Same time frame either way.

RLSD created "Pre-customized" as a convenience. We found many people wanted to customize their doll to look just like the doll in the photo and were often asking "what color skin tone does this doll have? how do I get the exact makeup as the doll in this photo? which wig is shown on the doll in the photos? " etc... So in response, we made "Pre-customized Dolls" where we pre-chose the options for you to look just like the doll in the photoset. Then you would not have to guess or have to ask first, saving you time.

So we offer either way... where we have done it for you, taking the guess work out of choosing the right options to have your doll come out just like the photo with the "Pre-Customized" Dolls section https://reallovesexdolls.com/pre-custom ... ize-dolls/... or where you choose the head and all the options as you wish in the "Customize A Doll" Section https://reallovesexdolls.com/customize-a-sex-doll/

The doll however is custom made-to-order just for you, either way.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Good deal-thank you much.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

RLSD is fantastic. Loyal customer here!

Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS