www.sino-doll.com

Sino Paint Longevity?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
persontheguy

Sino Paint Longevity?

Post by persontheguy »

Hi folks!

Sino puts realistic paint on their dolls and with time and effort, one can scratch that off. Its just the law of entropy. However, I've heard both good and bad experiences with the paint here. Could everyone here give their experiences with the Sino paint for prospective buyers? If you're willing, I'd like you to give the following info:

1. Has any paint started to peel off? If so, how bad?
2. What's the general level of activity of the doll?
3. How long have you had it?
4. Did you have RSS or not?

For me:
1. A little bit on the lips, nose and the coot. Areas that get kind of hit you know?
2. Not all the time, but its my only doll so most weeks she'll be used at least once or twice.
3. Only a few months.
4. No RSS.
Signatures are overrated.

Phoenixhawk13
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Sino Paint Longevity?

Post by Phoenixhawk13 »

I'm very curious to hear some feedback on this too. I took the risk and dropped an extra $1,000 on the matte+rss options and really hope that it doesn't rub off or fade with use, because she's not going to just be a photo model ;)

I only ordered a couple weeks ago and will update when she arrives, but would love to see other members input after six months or a year of moderate use.

ThatOneGuy

Post by ThatOneGuy »

I have a non RSS Sino doll and the paint started chipping away in the first week. It chipped away on the breasts, the lips, and vagina. The blush that they put on the face is starting to fade, the lips are almost bare and I'm like 7 months in. So non RSS doesn't last at all. The only feature that hasn't came off is the implanted eyebrows. Knowing how fragile the non RSS paint is, I wouldn't go with painted on eyebrows. Pay the extra money for implanted, it's worth it. Just avoid implanted pubes as those also don't last long.

Phoenixhawk13
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Phoenixhawk13 »

ThatOneGuy wrote:I have a non RSS Sino doll and the paint started chipping away in the first week. It chipped away on the breasts, the lips, and vagina. The blush that they put on the face is starting to fade, the lips are almost bare and I'm like 7 months in. So non RSS doesn't last at all. The only feature that hasn't came off is the implanted eyebrows. Knowing how fragile the non RSS paint is, I wouldn't go with painted on eyebrows. Pay the extra money for implanted, it's worth it. Just avoid implanted pubes as those also don't last long.
Thanks for the feedback. A little concerned to hear that the paint on yours isn't lasting. Hopefully the matte I added seals stuff in better? I'll have to be very very careful with her I suppose.

I'm glad I went with implanted eyebrows and no pubic hair; that's just a preference on both counts and seems to have been for the best.

ThatOneGuy

Post by ThatOneGuy »

If the doll is for photography the paint will probably be fine for the most part. Buying RSS is a waste if you are going to use the doll for sexual purposes. I will give a warning in general though, be careful with tight clothes. The friction can damage the paint. That's how the nipple paint faded on my doll is from tight slutty shirts. I'm not sure how that will effect RSS as I don't have one. It may be wise to buy a body suit if you plan on changing the dolls clothes a lot. Other wise slightly baggy clothes seem to be fine in my experience.

As for the implanted eyebrows, I really can't say enough good things about them. In 6 or 7 months I've only had one hair come out. In 2 months all the pubic hair was gone however. I blame this mostly on underwear rubbing and grabbing the hair and pulling it out. Again, friction is the enemy of paint and implanted hair alike.

Itwasntmemate

Post by Itwasntmemate »

It will be interesting to see further this evaluation over time and a comparison between the Silicone and TPE painted dolls and how long it lasts.
I've ordered from Starpery a silicone doll with the painted body that will be mostly a companion and for the occasional other use :whistle:
and will mostly be dressed in light & loose fitting clothes, so yes it will be interesting to compare in a years time...
6YE TPE 165cm D cup Olivia
Starpery head & body silicone 151cm Rong (YUQING)

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

Post Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:02 pm
I have a non RSS Sino doll and the paint started chipping away in the first week. It chipped away on the breasts, the lips, and vagina.
Thats been my basic experience as mentioned first. I'm looking into buying blush and lipstick for repairs, though the doll is far sturdier than the paint. I may have chipped the nips with a bra too tight but most of the other clothes are loose enough.

tyty111
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by tyty111 »

ThatOneGuy wrote:If the doll is for photography the paint will probably be fine for the most part. Buying RSS is a waste if you are going to use the doll for sexual purposes. I will give a warning in general though, be careful with tight clothes. The friction can damage the paint. That's how the nipple paint faded on my doll is from tight slutty shirts. I'm not sure how that will effect RSS as I don't have one. It may be wise to buy a body suit if you plan on changing the dolls clothes a lot. Other wise slightly baggy clothes seem to be fine in my experience.

As for the implanted eyebrows, I really can't say enough good things about them. In 6 or 7 months I've only had one hair come out. In 2 months all the pubic hair was gone however. I blame this mostly on underwear rubbing and grabbing the hair and pulling it out. Again, friction is the enemy of paint and implanted hair alike.
I wish I knew this before buying RSS.

Nick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nick »

Does Sino use a sealer on the body and head after applying paint/detailing?
Nick

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Right on the nipples some colouring has come off. I'm 6 months in but this was seen 2 months ago. I've no idea how it happened as I actually went out of my way not to suck on them etc.

I have a regular Sino, but the paint I was told should of lasted years, ya that's not true.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

I think so. If you look at the picture at this link, it seems like they do that, at least in Top Sino. viewtopic.php?f=425&t=134490
ElWLig-VMAAxxYI.jpg
ElWLig-VMAAxxYI.jpg (11.77 KiB) Viewed 2930 times
Just letting you guys know, until Sino improves its paint longevity, here are some ways to repair it if you still want Sino:

1. You can replace lipstick with actual lipstick, though it'll quickly get caught on your own lips. You can also use pressed powder too, maybe a blush or something.
2. Pressed powder works wonders for adding color to a coot and a boot. You might want her to wear pink panties though, so that there are fewer stains showing up.
I have included a list of good makeups here:
viewtopic.php?f=425&t=137513

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

It’s a shame they don't offer a permanent pigmentation for the nipples and vagina

Nick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nick »

persontheguy wrote:
I think so. If you look at the picture at this link, it seems like they do that, at least in Top Sino. viewtopic.php?f=425&t=134490
ElWLig-VMAAxxYI.jpg
Thank you 8)

Definitely is sealed, not sure why it wears off so fast, unless it’s a poor quality sealer, or something wrong with their process of applying and curing it.

As long as nothing abrasive rubs it, it should last a long time.

Thanks again persontheguy :glou:
Nick

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Hey gang,
I don't own a Sino Doll, but this is what I know.
Any paint used on a flexible surface has to contain a number of properties. Most basic is the fact that it has to adhere to the surface it's being bonded to. ( Think automotive paint where a single paint has to adhere to rubber, aluminum,and steel. And still maintain the exact same shade and Hue of, let's say Italian red, on each of those surfaces, that flex differently and heat and cool at different rates)
Also one cannot forget that paint also bonds primarily i to itself. This is what gives a painted finish a gloss finish, a matte or satin finish, or a flat finish.
All paint systems have to be maintained. No matter what the base chemical of the paint may be i.e. acrylic, polyurethane, lacquer, latex, etc. all of these finishes have to be properly maintained. Free of molestation and oxidization.
Now enter the world of dolls. Or as I like to refer to them… Our ladies.
It has long been known in the TPE hobbyist world that acrylic paint works best when painting TPE (Don't forget to prep with hexane).
The major problem with painting silicone, is the surface is less porous and less receptive to paint.
Additionally with it's less than receptive surface, and its ability to move and flex underneath the painted surface, painting silicone is quite problematic.
The most flexible paint that can be applied is acrylic paint. On TPE acrylic paint cannot flex to the extent the TPE can, and is best used for detail work and small areas, such as painting on tattoos or on clothed figures belts, boots, and gloves. Acrylic paint will crack under even the most careful of circumstances.
So this is the part where we talk about staining. Staining a surface does not necessarily mean that it bonds to itself it simply bonds to that which it is applied. There is a very good thread on TDF about coloring nipples using food dyes. Which is better for us (at least for me) as we use our mouth's on our ladies.
Another option still includes acrylic paint. Acrylic paint is used in the film industry as well as high end costumes for Halloween etc. made of latex or silicone or TPE. And the staining is done by application of the acrylic paint and then the subsequent wiping off of it. As you wipe off the paint some of it is absorbed into the base material.You wait for it to dry and reapply until you achieve the desired depth of color.
And then there's always just make up. Which is less permanent and needs to be constantly reapplied.

As for Brunchs' nipple makeover thread…Search it, I'm sure it's in the mod and maintenance section.
And something to remember gentlemen, and ladies.
No matter which option you choose to go by. Obtaining and maintaining a lady is a commitment. But it is a commitment more to yourself than someone else. After all, you purchase your slave, servant, wife, Girl/boyfriend, photographic subject, companion, All of the above, for your benefit. I know that I bought my slaves for me! Not for anyone else. So just as their duty is to take care of me, it is my duty to take care of them. Each of us must go into this knowing that the same is true. Or else you'll be binning your "doll"in less than six months time.
So just as an f&b woman removes and reapplies her make up almost daily, you should feel grateful that you are doing it less often.( after all, your non-sentient lady is not going to do it herself).
What I mean, is don't expect these finishes that the factory put on your ladies to last forever… They simply wont. Expect them to wear and fade, and expect that they will have to be reapplied if you choose not to look at a nude "doll"with no color at all.
Having said that, I may choose the color of the overall skin for my lady, but as far as nipples and cunt goes it really doesn't thrill me what color they put on as I would rather just have them leave it blah. I'll fucking do it myself!
I will not spend my money on those options.
There are really only two options I can see that I believe to be worthwhile to order when you get your lady. And those are gel tits, and evil skeleton. Maybe the built-in heater, I tend to get it.
I also really like the veins, so I tend to err in favor on this option until I can figure out how they do it and then I'll probably just do it myself.
Everything else an enterprising do it yourselfer can do at their leisure, with time and patience, and a minimum of effort. (Evil Skeleton was supposed to be Evo skeleton… Spell fucker had other ideas).

I ended up taking the screws out of the bottom of my standing feet on Astrid (They were cutting into her feet),additionally I had eaten all of the pigment off of Astrid's lips, nipples, and cunt in 7 days time. (In my defense, I got the deep pink colored cunt, and it wasn't painted on it was actually some darker pigmented TPE adhered over the already cooled and molded TPE cunt below). The pigment on her nipples I couldn't munch off fast enough! It was like Barbie playhouse pink, it looked ridiculous!
I listen to you guys talk about implanted eyebrows, keep in mind that a lot of F&B women actually tattoo their own on, because they get sick of screwing around with the shape of their eyebrows and then the plucking too much out and they just look like retards. I plan on pushing in my own eyebrows, cunt hair, and head hair. But I'll definitely get a pigmented eyebrow beneath the eyebrow that I punch in. And you're going to lose some hair! get over it… I have bought more than one wig for the ladies that I have. I would make sure that for the ladies I have yet to buy I'll do the same, or make sure it's a place that I know is not going to go out of business. Remember too...wigs are expensive man! I just priced a premium synthetic wig for Astrid, it's running around $1200 I found it is low as $950.
But that's my fault, because her hair needs to be knee length minimum. So I'll be finding a happy medium between low budget wigs and premium wigs hopefully in the $100 to $200 range.
Punching in your own hair is not difficult, (that's why we have YouTube). It is however excruciatingly time consuming. I bring this up because you never know the quality of the hair that you're getting punched in from the factory and it's a popular option.
As far as I could see it's at least $295 extra , and since you're going to inevitably lose a lot of it anyway, it's probably a good idea for me to learn how to do it myself. That might be something you wanna consider before you decide to buy. I bought ones so beautiful that I love looking at them when they're bald! Both Astrid, and Saoirse are stunning sporting nothing about that smooth grape! I suppose I could've not written a novel, and just said don't expect the factory to be the cure-all for all of your needs, wants and desires.
You're going to have to put in some effort.
So just be prepared for that, it is not dissimilar to any other relationships. You are going to have to put in some effort.

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
wives, concubines, companions, slaves all
Astrid Ulla, first wife. 142cm Brand Z viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142779
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

ThatOneGuy wrote:I have a non RSS Sino doll and the paint started chipping away in the first week. It chipped away on the breasts, the lips, and vagina. The blush that they put on the face is starting to fade, the lips are almost bare and I'm like 7 months in. So non RSS doesn't last at all. The only feature that hasn't came off is the implanted eyebrows. Knowing how fragile the non RSS paint is, I wouldn't go with painted on eyebrows. Pay the extra money for implanted, it's worth it. Just avoid implanted pubes as those also don't last long.

Can you post some before and after photos to help us decide whether to go for the special paint effects? Thanks, Jazz

INFORMATIONS