www.qita.love

Qita Doll (150cm - 160cm doll possible?)

Shenyang Yizhong Fengcai Advertising Co., Ltd Brand QITA doll specializes in the design research and development of the human body and has a very professional design team . In addition to the dolls and sexual products, our company manufactures figures of silica gel , special effects make-up, and sculpture production. Each product prototype is derived from the real human body, and then modified to remove the imperfect details, and strive to maximize the appearance which is closed to the real person. Our products have een well received in the East Asian market.
BusanDoll

Qita Doll (150cm - 160cm doll possible?)

Post by BusanDoll »

Can Qita Dolls make a small breast doll in the 150cm to 160cm range?

Important

Smaller breasts (A cup please)
Lower weight 30kgs maximum
Same skeleton as WM, Sanhui, or XYcolo.... Which ever is least expensive.
Please show the skeleton being used on the Qita doll website
What specific TPE blend does Qita use.... Please provide the information code on the TPE blend and not simply the company name.

Importantly: What is the difference between the Chinese and Korean manufactured dolls? I like in Korea and must buy a domestically produced doll. This is the reason I am asking this question.

Has anyone bought this brand and can share their honest opinion compared to more reputable and established manufacturers?

I hope someone can respond.

Peace

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Qita Doll (150cm - 160cm doll possible?)

Post by jazzman »

Even a 168 with A or B bust would be excellent alternative since I understand the 168 will be 160 measured standing flat on floor anyway

INFORMATIONS