www.sexdollaustralia.com

Layla Rong (Coming Soon)

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Michael1968
Ex-Member

Layla Rong (Coming Soon)

Post by Michael1968 »

Hi y'all. I was going to wait until my beautiful lady arrived to do an intro for my recent purchase but I thought I would go ahead and say hi to all the other Sex Doll Australia customers here at TDF.

I did all my research prior to ordering, reading SDA's website, discovering this forum back then and joining and reading many many reviews and threads on dolls here at The Doll Forum and viewing SDA's videos on youtube (Planet of the Love Dolls) Cool videos there, I was impressed. The one where the Aussie trade doll questions his sexuality is a very professional production in my opinion! I hope Andrew can do more like that.

After wish listing several dolls on SDA I went with the one that won my heart the most and she is by Starpery Tech named RONG. I will name her Layla. She is a TPE body with silicone head. She will have hair implant (artificial) and standing feet and a fixed muffin. All other specs as seen in photo
Well that was four weeks ago as of Friday. I am amazed how fast the time has buzzed by. Surprisingly I am currently very relaxed about the wait. Even with the week long holiday in China and the factory move. All good haha. At first I was very very excited but settled down after a week :lol: In the interim I have discovered the adult mini doll realm and having fun with that. (Check the links)

Well in the coming weeks I shall update this thread with reviews and photos and maybe create a little extra story to give it some extra interest.
I created a fantasy back story for Layla recently if anyone wants a peek the link is in my signature. Next update in the Layla Chronicles will be when she commences her journey I guess.

Good times ahead :)

Basic101
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Layla Rong (Coming Soon)

Post by Basic101 »

Great buy mate, good to see another SDA reviewer. I've done a short review about my good experience with SDA buying my first WM doll from 2 years ago recently. But haven't don't an actual review about my girl yet, Just the buying experience. I got the WM 170cm H-cup. I'm currently in the process of buying a second doll, this time will be WM 173 H-cup at the moment and going to do a full review on that one when I have it. will find time to do a full doll review on my current WM 170 soon.

Hope to see your review when you get her, as the brand and doll do look very interesting.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats Michael1968... exciting times ahead... :multi:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

G'day Michael

You must be pretty excited right now. I looked at the pics in you other thread and WOW, Layla is quite a beautiful lady. Wait until you meet her in person. She is going to blow you away.

That first time she is in front of you in all her loveliness you will questioning how you were living before.

Congrats
DM

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

Thanks guys :D

Rwooz

Post by Rwooz »

Hi there, thanks for post, I tried to do all my homework to on the best that is out there. Silicone, TPG and other and find it quite confusing. Anyway thanks again.

Cheers,

Rod

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

Check it out. I created this post on my 4th week of waiting. Last Friday I cracked the 7th week and now it is coming up to the eighth week. How time fly's.

I received my factory pics and video last Thursday and approved for Layla to be shipped. Now just waiting to receive my tracking number and finally that knock at the door for her arrival. More to come in due time with reviews and many photos etc

Here she is.
微信图片_20201104105908.jpg
微信图片_20201104105908.jpg (93.76 KiB) Viewed 2178 times

karmady
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by karmady »

Very nice, is that the silicone head with implanted hair, real eye brows and TPE body?

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

karmady wrote:Very nice, is that the silicone head with implanted hair, real eye brows and TPE body?
Cheers. Yes silicone head. I chose implanted hair. I think the eyebrows are also implanted but I will be sure when I see her.

I also chose TPE body although there was the option for full silicone body for extra $$

karmady
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by karmady »

Michael1968 wrote:
karmady wrote:Very nice, is that the silicone head with implanted hair, real eye brows and TPE body?
Cheers. Yes silicone head. I chose implanted hair. I think the eyebrows are also implanted but I will be sure when I see her.

I also chose TPE body although there was the option for full silicone body for extra $$
Yeah, I think it was something like $1000 AUD extra for silicone body. 8O

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Michael1968 wrote:Check it out. I created this post on my 4th week of waiting. Last Friday I cracked the 7th week and now it is coming up to the eighth week. How time fly's.

I received my factory pics and video last Thursday and approved for Layla to be shipped. Now just waiting to receive my tracking number and finally that knock at the door for her arrival. More to come in due time with reviews and many photos etc

Here she is.
微信图片_20201104105908.jpg
Thanks Michael, she looks great, all the starpery factory pics are amazing and i just received Sarah now and had a quick look in the box and they are really dam good, stay tunned im making a review vid with her. you can see Michaels picture is just a mobile phone snap but looks stunning they are all coming out this fine, thanks for sharing this and I have your tracking number I will send over in our email conversation

For those interested i have done a comparison as lots of customers are asking about TPE body vs Silicone (heads are all silicone) i have made a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObFZF5UNIw8

Thanks again Michael and im excited for you my friend.
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

Sex Doll Australia wrote:
Michael1968 wrote:Check it out. I created this post on my 4th week of waiting. Last Friday I cracked the 7th week and now it is coming up to the eighth week. How time fly's.

Here she is.
微信图片_20201104105908.jpg
Thanks Michael, she looks great, all the starpery factory pics are amazing and i just received Sarah now and had a quick look in the box and they are really dam good, stay tunned im making a review vid with her. you can see Michaels picture is just a mobile phone snap but looks stunning they are all coming out this fine, thanks for sharing this and I have your tracking number I will send over in our email conversation

For those interested i have done a comparison as lots of customers are asking about TPE body vs Silicone (heads are all silicone) i have made a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObFZF5UNIw8

Thanks again Michael and im excited for you my friend.

Thank you! Can't wait to see your Sarah video review. Loved the comparison video too! Is that Layla in the youtube video? (TPE) The silicone one looks like a friends doll as well (going by factory pics). Would be cool if they were indeed our girls :)
Looking forward to receiving the tracking number. Thanks Andrew :thumbs_up:

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

I hope my original post on this thread conveyed exactly how happy I was with everything. I think it did as I was over the moon at receiving the factory pics and although they are cam pics I can tell she will be an excellent doll in real life.

In hindsight I should have mentioned that the time line for my doll manufacture happened to coincide with a week long holiday in China as well as the factory move Starpery had..... plus all the other things going on in this silly upside down world politically ;)

So in deducting about two weeks for those two events my waiting time to receiving my factory pics was only about 5 weeks which is what I was told expect at my time of purchase.

Anyways.... I look forward to proudly sharing the new love of my life with everyone in due time. I am very happy and very excited but remaining as mellow as possible haha

Cheers
Michael

Itwasntmemate

Post by Itwasntmemate »

Michael1968 wrote:I hope my original post on this thread conveyed exactly how happy I was with everything. I think it did as I was over the moon at receiving the factory pics and although they are cam pics I can tell she will be an excellent doll in real life.

In hindsight I should have mentioned that the time line for my doll manufacture happened to coincide with a week long holiday in China as well as the factory move Starpery had..... plus all the other things going on in this silly upside down world politically ;)

So in deducting about two weeks for those two events my waiting time to receiving my factory pics was only about 5 weeks which is what I was told expect at my time of purchase.

Anyways.... I look forward to proudly sharing the new love of my life with everyone in due time. I am very happy and very excited but remaining as mellow as possible haha

Cheers
Michael
Yes Michael They're finally coming home mate, the long brutal wait will soon be over and we'll be having Christmas
with our Ladies.....Cheers
6YE TPE 165cm D cup Olivia
Starpery head & body silicone 151cm Rong (YUQING)

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

Itwasntmemate wrote: Yes Michael They're finally coming home mate, the long brutal wait will soon be over and we'll be having Christmas
with our Ladies.....Cheers
A Merry Christmas it will be for sure for both of us :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS