https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Pre Order 1/12 figures from TB League

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Pre Order 1/12 figures from TB League

Post by Wolferich »

In spring several 1/12 figures of TB League were presented. Since then I'm in Pre Order with the 1/12 Vampirella and the date was postponed again and again.
Meanwhile Giantoy has the status PreOrder / Sold out for the Vampirella. Have I been pranked now? So far the shop always seemed quite reliable to me.
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Re: Pre Order 1/12 figures from TB League

Post by Kim »

Is Giantoy maybe run by Phicens? In that case you're certainly being pranked.
If there's a bonafide human behind the scenes, you might want to check with them.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Giantoys is a reliable seller (just like KGHobby). I have had many pre-orders with them and have always been delivered, even sometimes almost a year later (I have a 1/12 head pre-order still pending at KGH).
I think TBLeague is late for the 1 / 12th release, but that's not too surprising with the current health situation. I find that it is even already good that they manage to produce the new 1/6th bodies.
It also depends on how you ordered. Giantoys has different accounts, on the web, on ebay, on Aliexpress and depending on where you ordered, sometimes they are forced to put the order "shipped" to avoid its cancellation, but then they actually ship the package later.

Until now, Giantoys has been run by humans, but who knows? maybe with COVID they replaced them. Ask to Gizem, perhaps she has more info?

I looked at KGHobby: all 1/12 are still in pre-order, none appear in the "new arrivals" section. So apparently it still hasn't come out.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Giantoy

Post by Giantoy »

Wolferich wrote:In spring several 1/12 figures of TB League were presented. Since then I'm in Pre Order with the 1/12 Vampirella and the date was postponed again and again.
Meanwhile Giantoy has the status PreOrder / Sold out for the Vampirella. Have I been pranked now? So far the shop always seemed quite reliable to me.
Hey there~ This product you are mentioning is still not released yet. We listed it as "sold out" because all the reservation slots we have right now are sold out during pre-orders. It does not affect the validity of your order at all, please don't worry. We get supply from the exclusive distributor of TBleauge in China, and will have this product immediately after release, we would notify you by then also of course.

Kindly,

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Thank you for the info. Then I will wait.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

38UCI
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 38UCI »

I have pre ordered from Giantoy before. I will definitely continue to order from them. As soon as they get it you will get it. The panicked feeling is normal. We should start a support group.... oh wait

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Welcome to the forun Giantoy 8)

My philosophy with pre-orders is a bit like this: order, pay and forget (er, not totally :roll: ) !

Because I know that the sellers I order from have been serious and known for years. So I know they'll send the merchandise as soon as it's available. Sometimes it can take a long time and then, as I can't remember, I then have the good surprise to receive the packages.

With Phicen-TBLeague I've never had a pre-order canceled, usually they always end up releasing the advertised products. With other brands this has happened to me, but I have always been refunded (or convert my order).

So, don't be desperate Wolferich, there are still humans in the stores, unless it was a doll that registered this account by posing as a human :haha4:
Dolls have Motorcycles, Bikes, Cars, Boats, Rockets... what next... SHOPS? :mrgreen:
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

JustinBridou wrote:Dolls have Motorcycles, Bikes, Cars, Boats, Rockets... what next... SHOPS? :mrgreen:
Oh you are not up to date.
Gizem has a brothel, but she had to declare bankruptcy in the summer because she was banned from doing business.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Today came news from Giantoy, that the Vampirella will come now. :multi:
Vampires live forever after all, so the gestation period must be longer than with the normal phicens.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Good news!
:vamp: She'll probably ring your doorbell on October 31th :whistle:
But don't give her candy to make her go!

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Especially not after midnight. :evilbat:

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

INFORMATIONS