www.wmdolls.com

WM 173 cm H Cup - Big Butt Big Breast Doll Review

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
enosseok
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: WM 173 cm H Cup - Big Butt Big Breast Doll Review

Post by enosseok »

Thanks for this review, I was nearly going to throw my new 173 out. I could not for the life of me find out how to arch her lower back, she just kept bending in this awkward painful looking pose that was such a turn off. After reading this thread however, I realized there was another joint lower near her hips that existed...but was very rigid.
What I had to do was put her in doggystyle and let her sink/stretch out on the bed, then press my forarm right onto that joint, while using my other arm to grab around her collar bones, gripping under her armpit, then pull up to get that sexy booty poppin arch. Now shes in a nice permanent doggystyle and is very enjoyable!

Unfortunately due to the weight and rather hard tpe mix (preconfig), I still don't see myself keeping her for long but at least I can get something out of her!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

mandingo wrote:Loving the pictures of this goddess!
Can't put it better than that. Awesome styling all the way around btasqan. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

I'm not really into thicker gals,preferring skinnier types but she sure is sexy
Those breasts :whistle:

Fearlessflaw

Post by Fearlessflaw »

I just bought the same doll but when with head 159. I'm 5"4 so she's taller then me but having her be taller is better.
Boobs could be bigger but perfect for her size. Body is amazing and a must buy if you don't mind the weight. The weight is my only issue. It sucks they can't make her lighter. Doggy is definitely really good and so is titfuck if you are on top. Very good choice

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

btasqan, great review. This is why I'm here.
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

prodical
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by prodical »

That doll looks awesome especially with the blonde wig. I just wish WM had better hole placement with their dolls which is my only complaint with them.

Jeffbexos
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jeffbexos »

Just ordered mine today, thanks for the review!

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

prodical wrote:That doll looks awesome especially with the blonde wig. I just wish WM had better hole placement with their dolls which is my only complaint with them.
This is the doll with the bst hole placement I know. The holes are well accessible in various positions (missionary, doggy, spooning, riding, pile driviing). On the 170 H cup the vagina wasnt well accessible in doggy. The only issue is its weight It hits 55-58Kg. Once you get it placed though, at least on mine, it was very stable. Even in cowgirl position it never collapsed foward or backward because the back is stiff in verticality. U can rotate it on the horizontal though, allowing it to face into a camera or while showing the whole butt. You just need a bit of muscle for animating the riding during fun time.

This doll might have a few limitations in posing due to the stiff back, but this makes it stable during funtime.

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

Jeffbexos wrote:Just ordered mine today, thanks for the review!
Enjoy!

TaxxxiToyMan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TaxxxiToyMan »

Just bought mine a couple of days ago. Can't wait to get her.
Tatianna Renee Doir -- WM 173 H Cup
Vanessa Nicole Doir -- WM 166 C Cup
Jesselle Elise Doir -- WM 164 J Cup
Shitomi Pachinko Doir -- WM B15 Torso

SweptbackFlame

Post by SweptbackFlame »

I just got mine delivered today, she's definitely a beauty!

this is my first doll and of course I've had to pick the heaviest lol, I went with the shrugging shoulders and the Standing Feet, but I'm wondering did you have a hard time getting her to stand properly? Cause it always seemed like she was off balance, when her body is standing straight (to my knowledge anyways). i Assume maybe the bolts need to be adjusted on the feet. Also I got 6 bolts with a plastic end on it. Should I be using those?

Dressing her up is my favorite part, unfortunately one of the outfits stained her pretty quickly before I even noticed. So I'm gonna fix her up with the stain remover. But everything else I have bought is perfect!

I guess my biggest challenge is figuring out the best way to move her around to change positions without much effort. I can't see myself putting her back in the box everytime unless I move or something, so I just lay her down on the bed when she's not being used after being cleaned.

Excellent review btw, very informative!

Ollerus24
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ollerus24 »

Been looking into this doll a lot! Really tempted to buy the Ultra Soft Tpe version+Gel breasts

Djcypher1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Djcypher1 »

btasqan wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:49 am Hello guys,

A few weeks go I finally purchased the WM 173cm H Cup. At this point I want to thank silicon for his viewtopic.php?f=267&t=121317 thread. My money was lose so I pulled the trigger and ordered.

I ll compare this doll to one of my previous doll, review can be found in viewtopic.php?f=215&t=115198&start=15#wrapheader

Let's get into it:
Image 007.jpg

So I went with this doll:
sml.jpg

A lot has been said about this doll. So I ll try to go into things that might have been overlooked.

Pros:

1) Compared to the 170cm M Cup, this doll is much better. Yes a lot much. If you knows me, I have often critiszed WM for their hole placement. For it not being praticable in doggy mostly. So let me say this, THIS DOLL IS AWESOME IN DOGGY! You can adjust the height of the entry (vag or bumm) by spreading the legs. The entry angle is straight forward. Ulike the 170 C or M cup and many other dolls out there on the market, you cant miss.
Image 11.jpg
Image 003.jpg
Image 004.jpg

2) One thing that allows this doll to be awesome in doggy and easier to handle than some of its compared huge size dolls is that it has no joint in the back. I wish someone would have pointed this out earlier. BECAUSE IT IS A GOOD THING. When I first unboxed it, I thought the back was a bit arched and tried to force it to straighten, but it was so stiff, so is postponded the task. It was only later while in riding position I noticed that the back has really stable. After inspecting it and trying to find jonts by checking the whole back, I noticed there was no joint. The joints for side rotation are placed on the shoulders and on the hips! Like this the vag and ass do not change their positon depending on the thighs position because their centroid is on the torso. So you can position this doll how you want and will always know where the entry is depending on the back's angle.
20200802_130243_LOWnjqq.jpg

Also one other great thing is you dont need to worry about the back getting loose.

EDIT: As recently discussed in this thread. There seems to be a joint. The joint seems to be designed in a way that it only allows horizontal rotation. This would explain why one cant bend the back forward or backward, but can rotate the hip sideways. Again, this is a good thing for a doll of this size. Heavy dolls tend to collaps forward or backward after some time at the back. With the joint being locked for those ranges, this shouldnt happen unless you decide to force bend it, which might just break the joint. On a torso, such a joint wouldnt be a good thing because you would loose pose possibilites. The tall 173 H has legs and hip joints which allow for enough poses. And because WM designed the back in a slightly arched way, you wont be missing anything.

3) Size. With 173cm, it is huge, but also most clothes will fit it out of the box. You ll just have to buy S or M size. Yes, even the bras. Don't make the mistake and buy XL or anything like that. The breast are huge, but the torso is relatively slim, nothing near to that of the average real world female. For the butt, you will have to go M in some cases, depending on how much the clothing can stretch. The butt is HUGE :glou: . In a good way of course.
20200811_224027.jpg
20200802_133534.jpg

Btw. The doll is good in almost all positions. Cowgirl is a bit tricky at first, because of the weight. But once you know how to position the legs. The only limitation to the riding is your arm and core strength.

4) This doll can sit/squat. Silicone has pictures of that, but when you get it sitted yourself and notice that boobjobs and bl*wjobs are possible in this position, it will blow your mind.

5) Removable vag. Though this is optional, I recommend it for anyone getting this doll. Why? Because it is the only doll I have which the removable vag dissapears completely into the doll and the entry is easy. Most dolls have a huge opening in the removable vag compared to the fixed. But this one have a very discreet entry. Also because of the dolls weight, the removable vag allows you to get it clean on the fly. Literally 1 minute.
Image 006.jpg

6) Weight. The weight feels real. The doll can take a heavy pounding without it feeling weak and cheap. It feels solid.

Cons:

1) Weight. Yeah pro and con.. If it were possible, I'm sure WM would have reduced the weight. If you need to get this doll to the 4th floor alone, it will be difficult. I needed around 10 minutes, stair by stair. You will need a wheel barrow. Also if you have to put it back into storage every time, it can be a bit tiresome. But these are issues all heavy dolls have.

2) Sensitive knee joints. Because of its weight, you have to take care of not getting damage on the knee area. The joint can tear through the TPE if you decide to use this doll heavily on the carpet or a surface that is not soft. I therefore recommend using this doll prefereably on a matress. Sure, when you are just taking pictures, then it will be fine on almost any surface, but heavy duty should be avoided and kept to soft surfaces only.
Image 005.jpg

For those interested. i went with head 162, light tan, removable vag, shrugging shoulders and standing feet. Something I critisized about my former 170 M cup was that the shoulders were weak and the doll often collapsed into itself while in doggy position. On my 173 H cup, there are solid. I took them because I wanted the sitting/squating option and the vendor was not sure if that option came without the shrugging shoulders. I would have prefered fixed, because on the long term, each joint is a weak part of the doll because it gets weaker the more it is used. But for now they are good.

Conclusion. Highly recommended for all those big boob and butt fans. If you wanted a 170 H cup or M cup, skip those, get this one. The placement here is really good practicably. One may argue about the visuals, but when it come to using the entries, you will have a lot of fun. Missionary, spooning, cowgirl, riding, doggy, prone bone. Name them all. Standing bent over (standing straight without bent over will only work with spread legs. And because the doll is heavy, you might get some damage on the feet in the process. Youl will need a wall and carpet so the doll doesnt slide away. Or will have to screw it to the ground if you have the equipment in your lair).

If WM made this doll as a torso. I d buy. Something like 88cm H Cup huge boob big butt torso. It would be an improvement to the 85cm M cup torso. The handling would be even much easier as a torso.
Thank you for your review! I had a YL 158 that was such a nightmare. Her hole placement was terrible making doggystyle impossible. After much research and reading reviews like this, I finally pulled the trigger on ordering another doll and I got the 173 H. I can’t wait to get her!

maci151
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by maci151 »

I ordered her a wek ago. Should have read more carefully- damn 55 kg sounds a lot. will be a rough time to take her to the 2nd floor 😅

Scorpionsix
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Scorpionsix »

Hey guys so I just received my first wm 173 cm h cup doll, keep in mind when I purchased her 2 months ago I did not know about the weight on this doll or dollforum.com to get a review on her. I received her today and wow what a workout.. my back already hurts lol but I'm sure I'll get use to it. I did want to know if anyone has any recommendations on how to loosen up the joints and how to handle and move her around? Would really appreciate it. But overall she is a beauty and very sexy. If I figure out how to post images, I'll let you guys get a good peek at her 🙃

INFORMATIONS