sexyrealsexdolls.com

Rating breast toys thread

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Rating breast toys thread

Post by CF »

curiousswede wrote: The material in Roayner silicone breasts where the filling goes into is pretty thick which is great for durability but it feels extremely hard. It feels like soft rubber that got harder because of the cold temperature but these are constantly pretty hard compared. They are like the firmness of asses on most TPE dolls that have normal softness in TPE blend.

You will instantly feel how you are squeezing a wall into the cotton/silica filling and then parts of the walls will meet when you pinch or squeeze and just feels weird. But for just the looks (no the action), they would work just fine, imho!
Even so, the Roanyer S-Cups look so sexy, I find them incredibly attractive. And the lightweight design has a lot in its favor. Knowing that some softer products like the Crownpeaks are subject to tearing, it's probably a good thing that the S-Cups are sturdily made.

I can't wait to get my hands on them some day! :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

dds

Post by dds »

Just to add my own little reviews:

1. Rune's Pharmacy Rene Tits 2
https://www.toydemon.com/rune-s-pharmacy-rene-tits-2
Pros:
-Very soft
-very realistic
-low price
Cons:
-A little small for my taste
-Get cold fast, warm up slow

2. Chichifueta Rocket
https://www.toydemon.com/chichifueta-rocket
Pros:
-Big
Cons:
-They're a little too firm
-Price is up there
-My pair were either shipped or stored upside down. This caused the weight of the breasts to flatten the nipples and create an indentation in the aureola.

3. Crownpeaks KK Cup
(site seems to be down at the moment?)
Pros:
-freakishly realistic
-huge
Cons:
-Nipples are too firm and rubbery
-very expensive
-small tear after only three weeks!

I mainly use my toys for sleeping and light fondling/sucking. The Runes and the Crown I place on a pillow next to me, while the Rockets, being a little firmer and more durable, I just hold in my arms, like a teddy bear (titty bear?). All three I placed inside white t-shirts to help keep them clean, as all of them attract dust like crazy. The Rockets and Runes came in boxes that allow for easy storage, but the Crowns did not. I kept the box, and if I ever have guests over I can store them away, but it's just a box, no plastic clamshell like the others.

When it comes to realism, the Crowns just win, period. Pictures and videos don't do them justice. The skin of the Crowns looks and feels like actual skin. It's not just one solid color, but slightly mottled. There are little random freckles, and veins...they're just beautiful. When it comes to overall feel, they're soft, squishy, and jiggle realistically. If you've ever seen video of September Carrino, or Abbi Secraa laying on their back, then you should have an idea of what they move like...The only shortcoming is the nipples, which are surprisingly rubbery with a shininess to the aureola. They almost look like they were welded to the rest of the boob. It's just hard to imagine how they could do everything else so perfectly, but the nipples are just...meh...

Due to their size, they're also fairly limited in what you can do with them. They can really only lay flat on their back in one position. Carrying them or moving them is a hassle, and I wouldn't dare let them hang for fear they'd pull apart under their own weight!

The *major* issue I have with the Crowns is that I woke up this morning and found a tear on one of the breasts that definitely wasn't there yesterday. I've only had them for *three weeks* and, like I said, I only use them for cuddling while I sleep. If they can't handle three weeks of mild cuddling without tearing, I don't know how they could handle actually being fucked! I'm hoping I can repair them, because they are definitely my favorite of the three, not to mention the priced paid for them!

If you want maximum realism and are willing to pay, I have to recommend the Crowns, but buy it with the understanding that it might not be a long lasting product...

Moving on to the Rockets, they're a lot firmer, and feel more durable, which is why I'm comfortable just holding them and not resting them on the pillow. The problem is that they're too firm, in my opinion, and are what I imagine implants must feel like. I've never felt implants before, so I'm not certain, but it's what comes to mind, and frankly, I prefer natural breasts, so that's a turn off for me. They do still feel nice pressed against me though, so I don't hate them. I just wish they were a little softer. As I mentioned above, the nipples were warped on arrival, and I had hope they would return to their proper shape over time, but it's been a couple months now and they're still misshaped. Overall, if I could go back, I'd probably have skipped the Rockets. They just lack the realism that I'm looking for.

And finally, the Runes. They're the smallest of the three, but they're wonderfully soft and squishy, and feel very real. They're also the cheapest of the three, and are, in my opinion, the best deal. The realism/cost ratio is excellent, and if you're willing to go small, or you're on a budget, I would definitely recommend the Runes. My one real complaint about the Runes is that they do not retain heat worth a damn and get super cold quick. I can cup my hand over one of the boobs and my hand will get cold from the boob faster than the boob will get warm from my hand!

Anyway, hope this is helpful to someone!

TenguMaster
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TenguMaster »

A lot of that info is useful for future buyers, since I'm interested in getting one. The comparisons between the breast toys are definitely really useful to know what one offers than the other, especially with how they're priced.

WaxDoctor

Post by WaxDoctor »

Great to see more reviews, these breast sex toys don't come cheap so very appreciated! I found the reviews on this site pretty useful too, lots of videos:

https://boobloveclub.com/boob-sex-toy-reviews/

INFORMATIONS