realsexdoll.com

Never owned a doll

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

markcyber

Re: Never owned a doll

Post by markcyber »

Kimberdoll is a good choice for a first timer on a budget

MotorBoater

Post by MotorBoater »

ConsideringADoll wrote:Oh crap, I just got a loan for 2k, awaiting approval within the hour. Looks like I’m really gonna do this!
Probably gonna go with a WM Doll from Cloud Climax. Some of these truly are works of art!
Don't let the money burn a hole in your pocket. So many options are out there from body types and heads to AI and other electronic functions. Personally I feel all those electronic options are a waste of money, just give me a sexy doll with big tits and a hole to plow (but that's just me).

Anyway yes WM is a manufacturer, as opposed to Cloud Climax which is a retail seller. You can buy direct from manufacturers but typically a retailer offers better prices and at least some help when things go wrong. Most dolls will be listed as something like WM155D where WM is the brand, 155 is the height in cm and D is the breast cup size. As dolls get taller and curvier the weight goes up proportionally. Some of these dolls weigh well over 100lbs, and can be quite a hand full to move and position.

Good luck finding your dream girl.
Tori - WM148Lcup

gotluck
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by gotluck »

If finance is an issue, I feel smaller-sized dolls maybe a better option.

There were a lot of things I didn't realize about the doll after my first purchase, (size, weight, movement, etc)
Really strained the bed.

Regardless, I think a budget-friendly option is definitely good for a first-time.
Also keep in mind to how emotionally stable you are.
I bought one after I went through a particularly bad breakup. (Not that I regret the purchase now)
But looking back, it probably was a better idea to wait a few weeks for the tension to calm down.

Good luck!

Davidh
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Davidh »

My advice don't go over 38kg for a first doll. Buying a heavy doll just because she looks good is a common mistake. You may be well capable of lifting 45+kg, but with dolls it's a whole different matter, her wobbly ass will want to go one way, whilst her wobbly torso will want to go the other way :)
Buy a heavy doll as your second doll you'll know all about moving dolls by then.

Best of luck with your choice and welcome to TDF!
My Girls:
Ciara 158 H Irontech
Eunji 159 D Irontech
Eva 162 E WM
Raffaella 174 G WM
Robyn 160 L Siliko Doll
Nicole 166 D Irontech

Where they're at:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=133035

John100

Post by John100 »

I have a WM tpe Doll and they are a good choice my doll is a year old now the fingers need repair but everything else is sound

ConsideringADoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ConsideringADoll »

Thanks for the comments guys. One of the recommended sites (I cant recall if it was Cloud Dreams or The Doll House has a good guide to doll virgins like me! So I have deliberately cherry picked my dream doll from the lighter models.

And yeah, I’m a very impulsive person. Money burns a hole in my pocket for sure but I haven’t accepted a loan yet, I’ve just applied for one. I may opt for the cheaper Kinderdoll. That said, I do really like the look of some of the Eastern European WM models. You actually find yourself doing a double take on some of them, they look so real! If I can find one that will cook and clean then I’m sold (sorry thats a little sexist :)).

What I don’t understand about Cloud Dreams is that the dolls they have in UK stock (and ready to go) are significantly more expensive than the ones made to order! We are talking a difference of over £400, for the same model! This confused me a little.

I did not really understand the comment about being emotionally in a good place at the moment though if I am honest. And, this is not meant to offend anyone, but these are just sexual aids to you guys right? I’m assuming you don’t actually find yourselves getting attached to them (again this is not meant to offend).

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

ConsideringADoll wrote: I did not really understand the comment about being emotionally in a good place at the moment though if I am honest. And, this is not meant to offend anyone, but these are just sexual aids to you guys right? I’m assuming you don’t actually find yourselves getting attached to them (again this is not meant to offend).
Word of advice, keep that closed minded shit to yourself or hit the fucking road. A doll can be to you whatever you want it to be, if yours is strictly a sex toy, thats great, no problem. But making fun of those who keep them as partners for companionship, that will make you some enemies here. It is your first day though, so maybe you genuinely dont get it. Try to approach it with an open mind and tolerance please, that's all i mean.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Welcome! And since I am not an owner yet, I can see only offer one bit of advice ... Don't be in too much of a hurry. Shop around, compare, ask questions, make requests, keep an eye out for announcements and updates (there always seems to be something new just around the corner).

thegrimyeaper

Post by thegrimyeaper »

ConsideringADoll wrote: I did not really understand the comment about being emotionally in a good place at the moment though if I am honest. And, this is not meant to offend anyone, but these are just sexual aids to you guys right? I’m assuming you don’t actually find yourselves getting attached to them
Sexual aids. I don't want to catch that...

Seriously though, it's more about being in the right frame of mind. There have been guys in here saying they want to sell their brand new doll exactly because they never feel that attachment. I've never felt an attachment to my Fleshlight, and if you see a doll as just another version of that, you'll probably not see the point of having her after you've blown your load the first time.

And personally, if I had to take up a loan to buy a doll I'd probably expect that doll to be perfection, just so I could justify that purchase to myself. :thumbs_down:

ConsideringADoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Ok point taken. Maybe I need to think about this some more.

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

WOW! You might want to slow your roll a little. In 7 hours you went from considering a doll purchase to applying for a loan? Step back, do a lot of research on what you are getting yourself into and I would caution you against buying a doll you need to get a loan for. Dolls are great, don't get me wrong, but the doll itself is just the beginning of the money you will be spending on this new venture. Not trying to tell you what to do just offering some advice as you requested.

Davidh
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Davidh »

ConsideringADoll wrote:Ok point taken. Maybe I need to think about this some more.
One thing I will say about the emotional attachment thing. No matter if it's for just sex or a life companion you will form a bond of respect and care. I was in the only for a bit of fun camp, but when you look after your doll and maintain her you will form a nice warm bond. It is a weird feeling and you'd want a heart of stone not to form some respect for her / it depending on your view. For me it's a her :)
My Girls:
Ciara 158 H Irontech
Eunji 159 D Irontech
Eva 162 E WM
Raffaella 174 G WM
Robyn 160 L Siliko Doll
Nicole 166 D Irontech

Where they're at:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=133035

JohnQPrivate
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JohnQPrivate »

You have seen mention of the Doll House. Phil seems like a pretty good guy. Take a look around at his YouTube and bitchute videos. He's an informative guy, and I purchased from him and I feel pretty confident in it.

I purchased Sino doll because I find them to be the most aesthetically pleasing and realistic. Having said that, given your budget consider looking at WM dolls. They have some real beauties.

Give a look around, and see whether or not you want to go it's something that is a cloth, TPE or silicone. Pay attention to the pros and cons of each. Be really slow in your decision-making, and know what you want.

Yes, these are sexual tools, but be aware that some people including myself have developed a more storytelling and tender relationship. I participate in tabletop role-playing games with a social group, to maintain a social existence. It is made it clear to me that I am a Storyteller and I want a bit of romance. That being the case I've almost created my own narrative for my synthetic companion.

It doesn't mean that I've lost my mind or that anyone else has, but we have a genetic disposition towards nesting protecting and sacrificing for a mate, it's hard to overcome that. Some tend to cope with that by creating a narrative in their lives surrounding their synthetic mates. Don't dismiss this, it's a human and very masculine element to try to dote on our mates. If we choose to replace those with synthetic companions it's natural that we have to fill in the blanks.

markcyber

Post by markcyber »

Don't rush into it, running out and getting a loan means you are not financially solid. It would be ideal to take time on your options and save money.

When you save your own money you have more respect for it and are more careful who you spend it with , easy credit = easy mistakes.

ConsideringADoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Just so we are clear, I was not trying to infer anything derogative in my earlier comments. Sorry if it was taken that way. I can be quite an emotional guy so perhaps I would form some form of attachment; I dunno. I’m not sure what to expect tbh, this is all new territory.

I’m taking my foot off the gas a little bit today. I’m far too impulsive and, as mentioned above, I went from not even thinking about this purchase to all of a sudden getting a bank loan! I still want one to be sure! But I have to try and gain a little perspective and slow down before rushing into this.

INFORMATIONS