reallovesexdolls.com

All about implanted hair?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Finality
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: All about implanted hair?

Post by Finality »

I received my doll with two heads. I have the Starpery full silicone Eugenia 167cm doll body and chose the human implanted hair for her, same as in the models photos and my second head was the "Kelly" doll's head, with blonde implanted human hair. Both have the implanted eyebrows as well, both are extremely realistic. Unbelievable in that the hair was coming out of the scalp of a hard silicone doll head, If I didn't know it was a doll when looking closely at it, I'd swear it was a real woman's head I was looking at.

I washed both my doll heads with warm water, using one hand to carefully hold the base of the neck/skull all the while and rinsing the shampoo and then the conditioner out (have a removable shower head that has 4 spray settings, one reduces water pressure quite a bit). The long hair held up well. Having brushed a number of past girlfriends and my x-wife's hair, all of whom had long hair, starting near the end and working your way up, you hardly lose any hair this way. It takes longer, but that is the enjoyment of doing the whole process. You should use a brush with widely spaced bristles/tines.

She is my companion, I love brushing her hair and with the scented shampoo, she reminds me of someone special. I have braided both of my doll head's hair, I used to do my own when it was longer, but to answer your question, if you have the $ and you treat her as a companion, real implanted human hair is the way to go. The thickness and volume are so real, when you sleep spooned up beside her, you wake to the scent of her hair in your face and the feel against your chest.
If I can figure out how to insert pictures here, I'd do so, but seems I still have much to learn.

INFORMATIONS