exdollofficial.com

DS Summit 152 Jodie

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Seelendieb
Apprentice
Apprentice

DS Summit 152 Jodie

Post by Seelendieb »

Ordering process and doll review

It took a while to find my first doll.
After countless nights searching the internet and this forum i found my love on the Silicone Lovers shop :multi: .

The Summit Jodie 152cm from DS.

I took:
Hair implanted.
Eyebrows implanted.
Pubic hair implanted.

Special wishes:
Closed backhole with silicon.
More pubic hair as usual.
Epress delivery.

Actual status:
In the workshop
Closing Backhole is confirmed.
More pubic hair not yet confirmed.

So far im very pleased with the service from Silicone Lovers.

Waiting for more informations to update.

HornedPear

Re: DS Summit 152 Jodie

Post by HornedPear »

She certainly is a great looking doll. I will be very interested to read your thoughts about her after she arrives. Hopefully she arrives quickly for you :)

Seelendieb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Seelendieb »

I hope she arrive before chrismas 8)
I ordered for her a sister doll viewtopic.php?f=17&t=124291&p=1788872&e=1788872
Looks like her sister is in 2 weeks at my door and i can have a happy waiting time :lol:

Seelendieb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Seelendieb »

That is the look of the backplug (i cant get off my eyes from that hot ass :lol: )

Im asking now for a little paintjob on the plug :whistle:

I hope you guys are interested in my review :roll:

Btw my english is not the best :oops:

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Seelendieb wrote:That is the look of the backplug (i cant get off my eyes from that hot ass :lol: )

Im asking now for a little paintjob on the plug :whistle:

I hope you guys are interested in my review :roll:

Btw my english is not the best :oops:
We are very interested in your review. Where is the picture of her hot ass? Your teasing right? Hope she comes home to you soon and safe.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Look forward to hearing more!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

maxwell3014
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maxwell3014 »

So, I actually own the DS Summit 152 cm doll.

I haven't had the chance to upload any photos (no idea how on this website). But I can give a written summary of my thoughts, though I don't want to hijack OP's thread, so feel free to ignore this post.

Previous doll experience: Based on my preious doll ownership (SH125 TPE, SH168cm, JM 145), I was really focused on a new doll prioritizing anatomic and tactile fidelity (ie, looks and feels as realistic as possible). My previous doll purchases were not in any way bad in this department, but I feel there is a critical threshold of realism that has to be achieved with build quality to make me feel that the doll isn't an entirely regrettable purchase.

Ordering and Customization:
I requested implanted hair at an extra cost of roughly $400. I also reqested loose joints- and although the DS website mentioned this Summit series is only sold with fixed joints, I was assured by John they could also make a loose joint doll. So if anyone is hung up on the joints being fixed, I would at least clarify with John whether they'd be able to make an exception.

I ordered everything through DS, and thought communication with John was completely smooth. The doll took about 7 weeks to manufacture from the time I placed the order. Unfortunately, my order did get stuck in US customs purgatory for about 1 additional week, with an additional ~$250 customs fee for release.

Packaging:
The doll came well protected, completely encased in a black foam block. Interestingly, there was also some paperwork describing the live model used for the doll. I have no idea if this is to prevent import issues or if it's really the case. But there was even an instagram address, which links to an active profile of the supposed model.

Thoughts about the doll:
The details and realism of the hands/feet and face are probably some of the best of any doll I have ever seen. DS absolutely nailed these points of the anatomy, and for anyone who is particularly interested in realistic hands/feet, I'd strongly recommend this DS series.
The skeleton feels outstanding. Seeing pictures of the current skeleton, it's obvious that this will be the case. But all the limbs move in a natural way. Range of motion isn't quite as impressive as I think some of the new flexible skeletons seem to be from other manufacturers, however.

Skin- I've sometimes heard of DS skin as being dough-like. And while I always assumed that was a bad thing, I honestly kind of like the feel. Powdering is absolutely essential out of the box as it's quite a sticky surface initially. But oil residue is almost non-existent.

Overall anatomy and LHP- This is where things get a little tricky, and can be an issue of personal taste. The doll is listed as 152 cm, but John routinely referred to it as their 155 cm model. I haven't measured, but the doll does seem quite "substantive" for its listed size. This absolutely looks and feels like a hefty doll, which I think is mostly a product of the proportionally larger torso and thighs. I personally would like to see thinner thighs and waist for a doll of this height, but many other customers may be happy with these dimensions.

LHP- DS absolutely nailed the anal anatomy both in terms of appearance and location. I'd actually say that from behind (with doll lying flat), this is the most realistic ass I've ever seen (with possible contention from GT's newest offerings). The problem is, while the anus is techinally "functional", it will rip in multiple places the moment you insert anything larger than an index finger. Guaranteed. I even reinforced this area with a Smooth-On mix, and it still rips almost instantly. The appearance is great though. Vaginal anatomy is where things get even more tricky. Vaginal LHP is an endemic issue within the doll manufacturing world, so this is in no way unique to DS. But the placement on the 152 summit is significantly off, both anterior and inferior (distal) to where it should be. There is a large separation between anal and vaginal entry, which you can see on some of the photos in the CloudClimax thread (they're accurate, despite some user disagreement). Furthermore, in order to accommodate the anal canal's very central location in the pelvis, the vaginal canal angles very anterior (superficial), making it impossible to use from behind. I got so fed up with this that I actually created an epistiotomy (an incision at the inferior introitus angled straight toward the anal cavity), and used Silpoxy adhesive to essentially internalize the bizarrely prominent and unrealistic labia minora. After all these modifications, the LHP looks pretty good/realistic from all angles. But it wasn't particularly easy to accomplish, and I wouldn't assume that most customers would be willing to modify the critical parts of such an expensive investment.

Finger punctures- The fingers get punctured very easily. I've had the doll for about one month, and half the fingertips are partially torn despite fairly careful use.

Joints- Technically, the joints in the U/L extremities are loose. However, the waist/back and neck are so tight that it borders on absurd (I need my full strength to turn the head). To me, this breaks realism. But for photographers, I'm sure it won't be a deal breaker.

azteca

Post by azteca »

Congrats on the doll are you able to let us know the Twitter handle for the model ?

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Max, thanks for your informative review. I agree with you that their dolls are knockouts but the placement just sucks. Can you possibly link to the cloudclimax thread I couldn't find it. By the way photos are pretty easy to post on here, just scroll to the bottom of page, click on [full editor], [browse] and select your photo (up to 5 a time), click [add the file] and choose where you want it in your text :wink:
maxwell3014 wrote:There is a large separation between anal and vaginal entry, which you can see on some of the photos in the CloudClimax thread (they're accurate, despite some user disagreement).

maxwell3014
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maxwell3014 »

Chronos wrote:Max, thanks for your informative review. I agree with you that their dolls are knockouts but the placement just sucks. Can you possibly link to the cloudclimax thread I couldn't find it. By the way photos are pretty easy to post on here, just scroll to the bottom of page, click on [full editor], [browse] and select your photo (up to 5 a time), click [add the file] and choose where you want it in your text :wink:
maxwell3014 wrote:There is a large separation between anal and vaginal entry, which you can see on some of the photos in the CloudClimax thread (they're accurate, despite some user disagreement).

Here's the CloudClimax thread I was thinking of: viewtopic.php?f=265&t=130740&start=30

It looks like I might not have photo posting privileges as a new member, unfortunately.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Having now made 5 posts you'll be able to post photos

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Max, thanks for that link (crossing this doll off list for now :cry: )

Maneyak

Post by Maneyak »

Thanks for the review. Seems like still we haven't got the perfect doll yet, manufacturers have yet to get it right completely.

I'm surprised that there would be punctured fingers. I thought they used a skeleton for the fingers and not a wire? And the Summit series apparently uses harder silicone for more details, shouldn't that also help make the fingers more durable?

Even though the aesthetics is at the highest, better than every other brand out there, the functionality nonetheless seems lacking. I guess it'll take another decade to get perfect dolls.

dollotaku
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollotaku »

Any update on this? Curious to know your thoughts on the doll. Also, does anyone have a photo of the LHP on the Jodie? I’m reading conflicting reports.

INFORMATIONS