www.wmdolls.com

How to get right skin tone to match head on custom WM doll.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DanteObsidian
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

How to get right skin tone to match head on custom WM doll.

Post by DanteObsidian »

Hi all,
I am looking to purchase a custom WM doll from joy lovedoll.com. I am looking to combine a type 166 cm C cup body with a #18 type head from this site.
I have the option to choose the skin type, but obviously would like to match the head type skin tone to the torso.
Does anyone know the correct skin tone to match this doll? Or is the head changed to match the torso skin tone when ordering a custom combination?
Thanks in advance!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: How to get right skin tone to match head on custom WM do

Post by Panther68 »

Welcome to the forum.

Most dolls are custom. The doll is produced after the order is placed. When you chose skin tone it will be for both the body and head.

DanteObsidian
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DanteObsidian »

Thank you for your welcome and answer. Just out of curiosity, could you tell me what the skin tone is used for this particular head in the standard picture? Just to get an estimation.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello DanteObsidian and welcome to the forum... as a general rule if you order from a vendor on TDF they will send you factory photos to confirm your order versus buying from places like Amazon, Aliexpress, or Alibaba. There you may get a close match but they will always be a shade off... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

WM dolls are generally made to order. If head and body are ordered at the same time from a legitimate source, skin tone will match. You can choose a skin tone from the chart most vendors provide or have them do a custom variation. That's what I did when I got my WM as I didn't really care for any of the skin tones shown.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Their #18 is an Asian head, so I would go with a lighter tone. I would recommend their natural tone as white is very white. My first doll, Anastasia is a WM doll in natural tone.
FaceApp_1594684038753.jpg
FaceApp_1594684038753.jpg (889.88 KiB) Viewed 882 times
I prefer their tan tone, dirt and lint are not as noticeable on this tone and I have always liked a darker complexion. This is my WM 166c in tan tone.
FaceApp_1599660261332.jpg
FaceApp_1599660261332.jpg (3.11 MiB) Viewed 882 times
Hope this helps

DanteObsidian
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DanteObsidian »

Thank you for the advice veryone.
Would this skin tone be white, pink, 'fair', medium or tan?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

As long as you order both the head and the body in the same skin tone, you should be fine. I had a WM140D in the tan skin tone that i had bought in 2016. The body got pretty well messed up over the years, but the head was still in good shape. So just a couple of months ago, i bought an OR156B body in the tan skin tone and put the four year old head on it. The skin tone matches perfectly.

Edit:. I should clarify that both WM dolls and OR dolls are made in the same factory.

And the skin tone on the doll you just posted the picture of is tan. That particular doll is a WM140D, I remember seeing that very doll advertised on the website of the vendor I always use. She had head #56 and was named "London".

DanteObsidian
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DanteObsidian »

Thank you all for your advice. It's helped me a lot.
For now, it looks like I won't be getting a doll since my partner has walked back on her initial agreement with the idea of getting one. Which I can understand, it's a big and impactful purchase. Regardless, if she happens to change her mind, I'll have a bit more of an idea what I'm buying.

INFORMATIONS