AF Doll

AF Doll Question

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
ClarKent2013
Apprentice
Apprentice

AF Doll Question

Post by ClarKent2013 »

I’m torn between buying an AF Doll vs a WM Doll. A lot of reviews on the WM Dolls and not enough On AF Dolls. The #1 complain I hear about WM Dolls is that the vag and anal holes and difficulty in doing doggy. Same issue with AF Dolls? Good thing about WM Dolls is that they look more realistic than the AF Dolls. If someone has an AF Doll, please post some pics.

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: AF Doll Question

Post by Kira-sama »

I had two AF dolls (same doll) in the past, the quality of her TPE was alright, but it was a little easy to chafe her skin. I have a WM 156L(H) and her TPE is harder/more durable.

Link to my AF doll's review: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=116981

Link to my WM doll's review: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=123612&hilit=Wm+doll+156L

Orifice placement was better on my AF doll as her vagina was further out making bent-over sex much easier.

INFORMATIONS