www.beautiful-dolls.com

The Queen of the Gym

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

The Queen of the Gym

Post by beautifuldolls »

She's fit and sexy... Would you like her as your partner in life? Nothing more easy! Contact us to get your special TDF price! 8)

http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

AtomicPunk

Re: The Queen of the Gym

Post by AtomicPunk »

Great outfit. Love the boy shorts.

Ironic that gyms here in NY, USA were JUST given the OK to reopen after 6 months.
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

AtomicPunk wrote:Great outfit. Love the boy shorts.

Ironic that gyms here in NY, USA were JUST given the OK to reopen after 6 months.
But you can have your fit "gym girl" sooner than that :lol: 8)
Jokes aside... I hope that the whole covid thing can end soon.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Yummy... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

:glou:

NO PAID NO GAINED
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

awesome photos. Greatly enjoying my 172D , shame about the awful LHP but I only need to stand her up to eliminate any post-purchase remorse. amazing body.

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

curious_person wrote:awesome photos. Greatly enjoying my 172D , shame about the awful LHP but I only need to stand her up to eliminate any post-purchase remorse. amazing body.
But how bad is it really? How much will it bend a straight erect penis in missionary for example and/or how much do you need to bend her to get a decent doggystyle position?

Joedude17

Post by Joedude17 »

...no arguments from me!

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

curiousswede wrote:
curious_person wrote:awesome photos. Greatly enjoying my 172D , shame about the awful LHP but I only need to stand her up to eliminate any post-purchase remorse. amazing body.
But how bad is it really? How much will it bend a straight erect penis in missionary for example and/or how much do you need to bend her to get a decent doggystyle position?
Missionary is fine, doggystyle you have to contort her back to an unnatural extreme. it just feels wrong and looks wrong, the gap between the entrypoint and the planes of her backside that you have to workaround. Doggystyle IRL is easy. Just be aware of the tradeoff. The 172B is supposedly better and gets you the same legs. They downgraded the D's LHP at the last minute. I think it's some sort of deliberate choice to make missionary super-easy (at the expense of everything else, or "just use the 2nd entrypoint"). I have had some minor success with her on my lap on a chair I guess.

There appears to be this tradeoff amongst current doll designs.

when you factor in the unique combination of tall athletic shape and reasonable breasts, there are no dolls with a body as good as this, and better LHP, at least not that I've found yet. So I dont have remorse, I know if i'd chosen another I'd still be here lusting over this body as a potential second :)
But there are dolls which show better LHP is possible. I am reading up on the mods people have done with great interest (the plan is to practice on smaller TPE toys first..)

the way I explain it.. the point of a sexy pose IRL is that it makes a woman's vagina *more* acessible, but with this LHP design it's the opposite, which is a great shame, because her legs look incredible skyward, bending over or whatever.

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

curious_person wrote:
curiousswede wrote:
Missionary is fine, doggystyle you have to contort her back to an unnatural extreme. it just feels wrong and looks wrong, the gap between the entrypoint and the planes of her backside that you have to workaround. Doggystyle IRL is easy. Just be aware of the tradeoff. The 172B is supposedly better and gets you the same legs. They downgraded the D's LHP at the last minute. I think it's some sort of deliberate choice to make missionary super-easy (at the expense of everything else, or "just use the 2nd entrypoint"). I have had some minor success with her on my lap on a chair I guess.

There appears to be this tradeoff amongst current doll designs.

when you factor in the unique combination of tall athletic shape and reasonable breasts, there are no dolls with a body as good as this, and better LHP, at least not that I've found yet. So I dont have remorse, I know if i'd chosen another I'd still be here lusting over this body as a potential second :)
But there are dolls which show better LHP is possible. I am reading up on the mods people have done with great interest (the plan is to practice on smaller TPE toys first..)

the way I explain it.. the point of a sexy pose IRL is that it makes a woman's vagina *more* acessible, but with this LHP design it's the opposite, which is a great shame, because her legs look incredible skyward, bending over or whatever.
Would you be able to show what it looks like with angle and her bending when she is in doggystyle if you feel like doing it? Very much thanks in advance. I hope you are able to enjoy her in many other ways if not doggystyle very often. :glou:

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

curiousswede wrote: Would you be able to show what it looks like with angle and her bending when she is in doggystyle if you feel like doing it? Very much thanks in advance. I hope you are able to enjoy her in many other ways if not doggystyle very often. :glou:
I bent her neck here instead of her back because that's harder and i'm kind of scared of doing it incase it loosens up too much, but you can see how far she needs to go,
IMG_2725.jpg
IMG_2725.jpg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 1443 times
.. and then your body needs to be vertical. you have no leeway to rotate yourself, otherwise her butt gets in the way; the entry axis here is horizontal. i need to raise her on pillows. what it would really take is a spare adjustable chair or something like that, I guess.

I should not complain too much because I kind of expected the weight would make her harder to use anyway (it doesn't so much) - I chose her more for ornamental value. The sense of presence with her height is amazing.

We just need to keep giving them the feedback. There's no reason the placement cannot be improved, and the same manufacturing process and volume of materials would yield a product with a wider range of usability.

I've followed siliconeman's threads and comments and he's right on this subject.

the angle should be a good 20degrees less extreme, it should be further back hence you should be able to rotate around her for adjustment.
the issue is that it's too far forward and it rotates further forward as you bend her hip joint.

.. but if you like using the rear passage , that would work fine (i dont like the idea myself)
Attachments
IMG_2727.jpg
IMG_2727.jpg (2.06 MiB) Viewed 1443 times

INFORMATIONS