exdollofficial.com

Introducing Melissa: DS-145 Evo Minus, Luo Face

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

M_K_

Re: Introducing Melissa: DS-145 Evo Minus, Luo Face

Post by M_K_ »

Hi HornedPear,

Do you happen to know when Melissa was manufactured?

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

M_K_ wrote:Hi HornedPear,

Do you happen to know when Melissa was manufactured?
According to the member I adopted her from, she was manufactured in 2019.

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

Thanks!

I noticed in the top post you mentioned that the silicone layer is very thin on top of the foam core.

Is the foam core hard?
Does that make the doll uncomfortable to squeeze and cuddle with?

Just placed an order for a 163+, hopefully its foam core is not too noticeable....

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

M_K_ wrote:Thanks!

I noticed in the top post you mentioned that the silicone layer is very thin on top of the foam core.

Is the foam core hard?
Does that make the doll uncomfortable to squeeze and cuddle with?

Just placed an order for a 163+, hopefully its foam core is not too noticeable....
I would estimate there is about a 1 cm thick layer of silicone around the foam core. The foam core is hard but the silicone over it is soft, it's just a relatively thin layer of silicone.

She certainly isn't uncomfortable to squeeze or cuddle with, just not as soft as my other silicone dolls which all have much thicker layers of silicone. If you touch or squeeze her lightly, she feels soft but if you squeeze with moderate firmness, the feeling of the foam core dominates.

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Seems the 145 finally disappeared from the english DS site. The french still list them, so I think they are still available. https://ds-doll.fr/les-corps On the other hand the 152 summit has a beautiful sculpt, but might be much more expensive. So either way it's not an easy decision.

And Horned Pear your student is cute and beautiful. Like her very much. Have fun with her.

stay safe and doll on
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

Annon7
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Annon7 »

poppy70 wrote:Seems the 145 finally disappeared from the english DS site. The french still list them, so I think they are still available. https://ds-doll.fr/les-corps On the other hand the 152 summit has a beautiful sculpt, but might be much more expensive. So either way it's not an easy decision.

And Horned Pear your student is cute and beautiful. Like her very much. Have fun with her.

stay safe and doll on
You have to directly order from their sales team but their English is limited and they may take their time for the initial respond.

astblk

Post by astblk »

Hello, would it be possible how 145 EVO looks from doggy position? Most dolls from this manufacturers had frontal vagina placement which is not very realistic and is a deal breaker. However, these EVO series seem a little bit different. It'd be great to have a look before I make any further decisions if it's not too much trouble ;)

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

astblk wrote:Hello, would it be possible how 145 EVO looks from doggy position? Most dolls from this manufacturers had frontal vagina placement which is not very realistic and is a deal breaker. However, these EVO series seem a little bit different. It'd be great to have a look before I make any further decisions if it's not too much trouble ;)
Melissa is much too shy for that kind of photo. However, I can confirm that the 145 Evo is capable of vaginal entry in doggy position.

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Great review Thanks for sharing.

INFORMATIONS