www.sexdollaustralia.com

Top-Sino Introduction Video - PART 1

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Top-Sino Introduction Video - PART 1

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Good video Andy, very informative and a lo of good info and captures.

Exciting time times as reality creeps even closer, and the rise out of the Uncanny valley has well and truly commenced.

Bring on the nexus 8s I say!

I got to get me one of those SDA polo shirts to, do they come in 5XL (size tent).

I would wear that out grocery shopping just for fun!

Anung

hahaha thanks Anung
yes indeed such an exciting shift we are all experiencing, I always get contacted by new manufacturers all the time, their dolls they just look the same same and well they just follow not create, I always tell them im looking for people not dolls. I want people and people feeling but the 'doll' is just the vessel you might say.

haha yes i thought about wearing my SDA stuff out at wollies etc. would be pretty interesting, i actually wanted Leonards apron he wore in the Irontech video with me thought that looked pretty dope.
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

INFORMATIONS