www.sexdollaustralia.com

Top-Sino Introduction Video - PART 1

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Top-Sino Introduction Video - PART 1

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Hi folks

Pleased to announce.... we are dealers of Top-Sino which is Sino dolls new ultra realistic brand and range!

And I must say i am one impressed man. I am so impressed Im getting one for my next video which will appear on here as a part 2 (will be a while off though as take a while to make about 75 days). So this video is just an introduction to Top-Sino and explaining its options and details so customers can understand the basics of how it all works.

We have also made a chart that I have attached to show about options and what is included with RS and RRS types.

Sex Doll Australia's Top-Sino page is here: https://www.sexdollaustralia.com.au/ind ... g=Top-Sino

Thanks and hope you like, drop me a line if you have any questions

:glou:

Andrew
Attachments
Top-Sino Sex Doll Australia-jpeg.jpg
Top-Sino Sex Doll Australia-jpeg.jpg (320.73 KiB) Viewed 3736 times
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Top-Sino Introduction Video - PART 1

Post by justintime »

Excellent job. We need to see more of this from vendors.
It answers so many questions and hearing these really was good.
I know the thread will fill up with questions, but your explanations were well done.

thank you
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

planet_tyler
Former Member

Post by planet_tyler »

Fantastic work as always Andy and we need to see a lot more of this from vendors. Incidentally I think I just worked out what doll I am getting next, funny that. Congratulations and I can't wait to see your next video with your new lady in the flesh and full credit to Sino Doll for raising the bar a little higher.
"What you're experiencing is premature enlightenment; this is the greatest moment of your life and you're off somewhere else missing it"

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Thanks for doing such an in-depth talk through the options. They look like really impressive dolls, and I'll definitely be interested to see what they're like in person once your doll arrives.

Drain Bammage

Post by Drain Bammage »

You always do a really great job.
I'll be watching this thread with interest.

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

justintime wrote:Excellent job. We need to see more of this from vendors.
I know the thread will fill up with questions, but your explanations were well done.

thank you

yep, couldnt agree more!

i placed my order about a week ago with andy and after a little confusion straight after the release, andy had everything straightened out straight away

now i'd say im looking forward to part two, but with any luck ill have my own by that time to see first hand how good they are haha

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

thank you
Thank you justintime
Yes its quite a lot to explain as they are complex in that regard so better to have a video to discuss it all. Im looking forward to part 2 when i get. thanks heaps
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

planet_tyler wrote:Fantastic work as always Andy and we need to see a lot more of this from vendors. Incidentally I think I just worked out what doll I am getting next, funny that. Congratulations and I can't wait to see your next video with your new lady in the flesh and full credit to Sino Doll for raising the bar a little higher.

Cheers mate :D
Sex Doll Australia

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Bye the way thank you ALL! im so happy to see its welcome my vids. Every time i hear this kinda feedback I get totally reved up and drives me more, you guys are the reason i do these videos actually so thank you.
I have much much more to come
Sex Doll Australia

planet_tyler
Former Member

Post by planet_tyler »

claydough wrote:

thank you

yep, couldnt agree more!

i placed my order about a week ago with andy and after a little confusion straight after the release, andy had everything straightened out straight away

now i'd say im looking forward to part two, but with any luck ill have my own by that time to see first hand how good they are haha
Congratulations!!! So happy for you and I promise you will not be disappointed, you are in good hands. I hope your new lady gets to you soon and I would love to hear what you think of the new top Sino, once I finish getting acquainted with my new doll I will be following you down that same path, best wishes for the big day!
"What you're experiencing is premature enlightenment; this is the greatest moment of your life and you're off somewhere else missing it"

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Good video Andy, very informative and a lo of good info and captures.

Exciting time times as reality creeps even closer, and the rise out of the Uncanny valley has well and truly commenced.

Bring on the nexus 8s I say!

I got to get me one of those SDA polo shirts to, do they come in 5XL (size tent).

I would wear that out grocery shopping just for fun!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

planet_tyler
Former Member

Post by planet_tyler »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Good video Andy, very informative and a lo of good info and captures.

Exciting time times as reality creeps even closer, and the rise out of the Uncanny valley has well and truly commenced.

Bring on the nexus 8s I say!

I got to get me one of those SDA polo shirts to, do they come in 5XL (size tent).

I would wear that out grocery shopping just for fun!

Anung
YES!!! We are getting there, not long now and the external appearance of a doll will have reached a point where the only place to look is into the internals and then we can have our Nexus 8's! I also want one of these polo shirts and would wear it with pride, partly to make jerks a little uncomfortable, but mostly pride.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Indeed, and I would pay extra for the housework and cooking app software upgrade too :whistle:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

planet_tyler
Former Member

Post by planet_tyler »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Indeed, and I would pay extra for the housework and cooking app software upgrade too :whistle:

Anung
wait what, pay extra? Kinda thought that would be included as a standard but hey, I'll front up the coin if need be, but can she dress/undress herself? Cos, yeah, that would be a big plus!!!

BuilderOfCastles

Post by BuilderOfCastles »

planet_tyler wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:Indeed, and I would pay extra for the housework and cooking app software upgrade too :whistle:

Anung
wait what, pay extra? Kinda thought that would be included as a standard but hey, I'll front up the coin if need be, but can she dress/undress herself? Cos, yeah, that would be a big plus!!!

Wow, that would really be something to look forward to.

Would you be able to download strip tease mods from the interwebs?

- - - - - - -

And here i was just hoping for self cleaning and being hugged back.

INFORMATIONS