climaxdoll.

My new Wet Dream 53lb 48 inch hip toy is all I ever needed!

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My new Wet Dream 53lb 48 inch hip toy is all I ever need

Post by Sofia dolll »

Has anyone got their wet dream from secretlovetoys.con yet?
Are they a trustworthy vendor. I’d like to buy a wet dream but unsure about their company. I also heard they were selling knockoff butt toys ?

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

Sofia dolll wrote:Has anyone got their wet dream from secretlovetoys.con yet?
Are they a trustworthy vendor. I’d like to buy a wet dream but unsure about their company. I also heard they were selling knockoff butt toys ?
Can’t say for sure but am planning on getting the newest version of the fantasia when it arrives

Datahex
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Datahex »

I pre ordered the fantasia dream. Got a email saying I was also the first person to do so funny enough.

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

Datahex wrote:I pre ordered the fantasia dream. Got a email saying I was also the first person to do so funny enough.
Just checked the site again and he posted pictures of the mold for the newest version. Still not sure how I feel about the shape of it. Guess I need to see it moving.

Datahex
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Datahex »

ddahsar wrote:
Datahex wrote:I pre ordered the fantasia dream. Got a email saying I was also the first person to do so funny enough.
Just checked the site again and he posted pictures of the mold for the newest version. Still not sure how I feel about the shape of it. Guess I need to see it moving.
I understand what you mean. But went for it. I kinda pretty much have a general understanding of how much it will jiggle. Due to personal experience with other toys. And even modding said toys to my own needs. And it will jiggle quite a bit. How much idk. Will it jiggle more than fantasia? It actually will. How much more idk. But it will be a noticeable difference.

Datahex
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Datahex »

But if it doesn't come to suit my expectations. I'll pretty much be the first one to let y'all know. I'll be eating my own words. And take the fall for it. Which I hope it won't come to that. And be a positive review.

Supramax
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Supramax »

ddahsar wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:55 pm
Sofia dolll wrote:Has anyone got their wet dream from secretlovetoys.con yet?
Can’t say for sure but am planning on getting the newest version of the fantasia when it arrives
I got a Wet Dream there & was very pleased with the transaction/ shipment from secretlovetoyz. Minor gripe that turned out to be a good thing was how fast it shipped. He said 4 weeks & got it in 17 days... problem was I wasn't expecting it & shipped faster than he realized and did not provide tracking#. I wanted to intercept the package so it didn't sit on my porch. Luckily I was home that day & was a pleasant surprise to get it so quickly in late 2019.

Supramax
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Supramax »

Datahex wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:50 pm But if it doesn't come to suit my expectations. I'll pretty much be the first one to let y'all know. I'll be eating my own words. And take the fall for it. Which I hope it won't come to that. And be a positive review.
I have been flirting with the idea of upsizing my booty toy again. My Wet Dream is almost 3 and I am about to toss it out- it's in rough shape.

I like the newer concept of Fantasia, except the dang Thighs... why are they concave??? Not that I would see that part a lot, but Iooks strange & I am questioning durability. Looks like they could rip down there. Maybe to lessen the weight?

On a related note; I was very close to pulling the trigger on the r3 gold until I saw this video
https://youtu.be/x5aMKGs1kZw

Don't like how flat R3 sits due to no thighs and so little of a lower back. The shape isn't appealing enough. I want a bigger wet dream model.

GOHAN1998
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: My new Wet Dream 53lb 48 inch hip toy is all I ever needed!

Post by GOHAN1998 »

Hey does anyone know if secretlovetoyz is still in business or has anyone been scammed by them before? Asking because I ordered the white wet dream 13 days ago, I’ve been calling the number multiple times everyday and emailed but got no response. I also Zelled the money to get the $30 discount so I paid $654 and it still says my payment is processing on the email I got but it’s been out of my account and I never got any confirmation or tracking number. How long did it take to get your wet dream(s)? And did Carlos contact you guys back at all while you were waiting?

Supramax
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Supramax »

I got mine in about 20 days in 2019.
He did not provide a tracking number until AFTER I already got it. It shipped faster than we both expected. So he's a bit sleepy - but not a scammer. Give him time.
He just released a new model... so I would say his business is still on the up & up.

GOHAN1998
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by GOHAN1998 »

Supramax wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:08 pm I got mine in about 20 days in 2019.
He did not provide a tracking number until AFTER I already got it. It shipped faster than we both expected. So he's a bit sleepy - but not a scammer. Give him time.
He just released a new model... so I would say his business is still on the up & up.
Okay cool thanks that gives me faith. I didn’t want to jump to conclusions too soon but lack of communication had me thinking. I’ll post again once I receive it and I’d love to contribute to give an awesome review as a PAWG lover!

TheDetective

Post by TheDetective »

Hey GOHAN1998 Please send an update. I recently bought the 25inch fantasia before seeing this website and am in the same boat. I’ve; Called, texted, emailed and no response. But the previous post is giving me hope as well

Supramax
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Supramax »

FYI products from Secretlovetoyz come direct from China. Carlos is in Florida but the delivery was to me from factory in China.

I really wouldn't worry until Week 5.
Also - UPS is the best shipping for these kind of products to the USA. You may not be getting UPS unless requested. DHL & FedEx are slow as fuck

secondaryfunction
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by secondaryfunction »

I'm in a similar boat, I ordered my 25in Fantasia 9 days ago and emailed the site (@ sales@secretlovetoyz.com) and haven't gotten a reply yet. However, the order status changed to Processing yesterday. Not sure what to expect.

GOHAN1998
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by GOHAN1998 »

TheDetective wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:36 pm Hey GOHAN1998 Please send an update. I recently bought the 25inch fantasia before seeing this website and am in the same boat. I’ve; Called, texted, emailed and no response. But the previous post is giving me hope as well
Okay will do! Hate for others to be biting their fingernails everyday hoping they didn’t get scammed for their money

INFORMATIONS