exdollofficial.com

Summit Series 168 Review

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Summit Series 168 Review

Post by Willendorph »

+10 points for keeping her hair in a braid (+50 points for shimapan though). If she can stand for an hour without damage, she stands at least as well as other DS dolls.

She needs her beauty sleep after such a long and arduous journey. I'm sure she'll be over her jetlag (box-lag?) by the weekend.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Congratulations NormalHuman, she looks very happy to be home and already making herself comfortable :D

:glou:

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

ZannyDanger wrote:Congratulations NormalHuman, she looks very happy to be home and already making herself comfortable :D

Oh hey. you run the matrix.. Do you need anything from me or do you already have the Summit models info?
That Crazy AMAB Trans NB Daddy Dyke you know and love!

05/11/2020 - EX Summit Series Waxwork 168 Ordered
07/09/2020 - Inception Complete
08/12/2020 - Arrival! Maho started her own thread.
Maho's Thread
08/12/2020 - Vendor Review - Cloud Climax viewtopic.php?f=306&t=131844
EX Summit 168 Review viewtopic.php?f=143&t=131858

NoobNoobC-137
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NoobNoobC-137 »

Congrats NormalHuman I've been hoping for the best for you after reading a few of your posts on the shipping delays. (Looks like your good karma worked!) Oh and she looks great =)
"They take the Dinglebop and they push it through the Grumbo where the Fleeb is rubbed against it.
It's important that the Fleeb is rubbed, because the Fleeb has all of the Fleeb Juice."
That leaves you with a regular old Plumbas.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Beautiful doll and beautiful packaging. Looking forward to seeing more.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

NormalHuman wrote: Oh hey. you run the matrix.. Do you need anything from me or do you already have the Summit models info?

I just validated Maho Kim's entry a bit earlier and everything seems to be in order... thank you for submitting her entry to the Matrix, our very first DS Summit doll! :thumbs_up: 8)
I also too the opportunity to add vital statistics for the 168 body, so if you ever get around to take measurements for her and notice that some of the numbers i entered are off, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Again, a very warm welcome to Maho Kim :angel:

ZD

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

ZannyDanger wrote:
NormalHuman wrote: Oh hey. you run the matrix.. Do you need anything from me or do you already have the Summit models info?

I just validated Maho Kim's entry a bit earlier and everything seems to be in order... thank you for submitting her entry to the Matrix, our very first DS Summit doll! :thumbs_up: 8)
I also too the opportunity to add vital statistics for the 168 body, so if you ever get around to take measurements for her and notice that some of the numbers i entered are off, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Again, a very warm welcome to Maho Kim :angel:

ZD
I would say her measurements are spot on listed with how her clothing fits, but I will double check with a tape.

Maho's Thread

mercuryman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mercuryman »

NormalHuman wrote:Here you can see the plug they used on her back, the plug is about 2 times bigger than the hole on centre. the hole there they have to use a hangar to get around the factory. and they allow you buy a back hook thing to hang her as well. EX did not want to fill in this hole even though I requested it, because they thought it would look bad. I will be filling it in myself soon. I want her water tight, and since this hole goes directly to her skeleton, that is not acceptable.
Damn, that's practically the only thing I was really concerned about. Be sure to let us know how filling it in goes. I know Gynoid uses a special silicone blend that doesn't like regular adhesives, so hopefully the DS Summit series doesn't use that kind. I'm seriously considering getting an Alexa, but wanted to see how things went for you first.
As another thought, I suppose if someone were industrious enough they could make a little LED light button cover thing to go in/over that hole and add a little "Detroit: Become Human" flare to it. Of course that wouldn't be water tight though.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

NormalHuman wrote:She definitely brightens up the house.
That's a feeling I can relate to, congrats and may you have a long lovely time together.

On the technical side, I would be interested in her true height and weight.

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

mi6c wrote:
NormalHuman wrote:She definitely brightens up the house.
That's a feeling I can relate to, congrats and may you have a long lovely time together.

On the technical side, I would be interested in her true height and weight.

Kind regards.

Getting her true height and weight should happen soon, it is on my list of things to do.. meanwhile.. we took a couple pictures today.

Maho posted them on her thread viewtopic.php?f=11&t=131850&p=1768414#p1768414

Maho's Thread

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

Maho is spot on 168cm aka 5'6" and 77lbs which is 35kg. I told her I usually weight myself in stone, but she thought that sounded barbaric even if meant a smaller number.

Maho's Thread

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

mercuryman wrote:
NormalHuman wrote:Here you can see the plug they used on her back, the plug is about 2 times bigger than the hole on centre. the hole there they have to use a hangar to get around the factory. and they allow you buy a back hook thing to hang her as well. EX did not want to fill in this hole even though I requested it, because they thought it would look bad. I will be filling it in myself soon. I want her water tight, and since this hole goes directly to her skeleton, that is not acceptable.
Damn, that's practically the only thing I was really concerned about. Be sure to let us know how filling it in goes. I know Gynoid uses a special silicone blend that doesn't like regular adhesives, so hopefully the DS Summit series doesn't use that kind. I'm seriously considering getting an Alexa, but wanted to see how things went for you first.
As another thought, I suppose if someone were industrious enough they could make a little LED light button cover thing to go in/over that hole and add a little "Detroit: Become Human" flare to it. Of course that wouldn't be water tight though.
I am sure I could rig up an LED "button" to be watertight too but not what I am after. Since her skin is a formula of platinum silicone, there are many known professional adhesive products for platinum silicone repair, I will probably cut the big round cap off the plug, then turn the inserted part of the plug around in the hole, then apply repair adhesive Sil-Poxy™ up to the level of her outer dermal layer. I could add pigment but it probably isn't worth the extra effort/expense, powder makeup should be able to conceal the blemish well enough. Will be good to have a tube of this around anyways, just in case I damage her in some way, I will be able to quickly repair her instead of risking worse and continued damage.

Maho's Thread

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

Willendorph wrote:+10 points for keeping her hair in a braid (+50 points for shimapan though). If she can stand for an hour without damage, she stands at least as well as other DS dolls.
I had her try on a pair of mid calf high boots today that also made her about 2 inches taller.. and I was able to get her to stand with no 3rd point of contact long enough to get several pictures, maybe 10 - 15 minutes. I didn't dare leave her unattended that way though.

I think all she has are shimapan.. I have no idea how many pairs, but all different colours, a whole basket full.....

Maho's Thread

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

Alright, something I did not think about.. Foam on the inside around the skeleton makes for buoyancy. Not so much that she could not sit in the tub fully, but I did have to extend a foot to end of the tub to stabilize her.

Remember at the start of this how I fully inspected her from head to toe, inside and out? no tears/incomplete seams or any holes that I could find that would allow water in. So I felt this was ok to do. The hole on her back is high enough we kept it out of the water, and I poured the water and did shampoo over her hair in sections which kept it easier to do.

If you have not gotten eyes on every part of your doll, inside the cavities etc, bathing like this is not recommended from my understanding, and I have read some bad threads about it.

She posted pictures in her thread...

After her bath, she sat on the edge of the tub while I used the water.. now I have to clean the tub really well cause it isn't meant to get soap.. even shampoo in it. The compromises we make sometimes..

Maho's Thread

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's great to see that she comes up to expectations.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS