Tammy 2.0 - a WM 173h

We turn dreams into reality!
bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Tammy 2.0 - a WM 173h

Post by bobhenry »

Doll-R Man wrote:...Oh yeah and the calves? This doll is soo sexy getting one specially made soon.

I guess I can make a short review real quick after about 8 months based on some of the comments here.

Tits are ok. I believe if the trip is all done correctly, there shouldn't be any issue ordering this model with gel breasts. Although as I may have previously mentioned, I do believe that one of the breast didn't have enough gel in it when the doll was made. Either that or it was damage during transport. I know for a fact, the doll was on its side during transport from depot to my house in the truck. That one tits is kinda weak. I would think one accident could rip it open. the other tit is still very good. So getting gel into big breasts like that is up for your consideration. overall her chest still looks amazing.

The joints : Here is the major flaw I believe with this doll, well at least for those who will consider this model for sexual purposes. I'm 100% convinced that the skeleton's joint are not designed to support that much weight (~53kg/116lbs). I will compare it with my JY 169 who weighted 49kg/108lbs. The problem with these heavy dolls lies with the spine joint. It will simply not remain tight for long. With the JY, from memory the joint failed around the 12th month mark. By fail I mean the joint is completely loose. Impossible to do stand up poses, sex is not fun at all in some positions because the doll's upper body just cannot remain straight whatsoever. With the WM, the spine joint is already failing, still has some resistance but I'm not giving it much longer before she suffers the same fate. Quite disappointing.

Both knee joints have punched though the skin. there is simply not enough TPE in those knees to protect against the joints and the heavy load of the middle and upper body if you plan on having the doll on top (which is soooo much fun if you are able to do that I might add). Again I will compare against the JY169, her knees have never punched through the skin and did I use that doll much more than the WM.

Anyway, I think that's it. we don't need to talk about broken fingers and stuff like that lol

As a little bit of news, I do have a WM174 coming in hopefully this monday, I will try to take some pictures with the both of them. so stay tuned.
from what I read, the 174 weights about 90lbs so that will be quite a relief. I'm pretty much done with top heavy dolls XD

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Shaneo07 wrote:I have a 163h with gel on the way how is the weight/ sag holding up or do you keep her in a bra when not in use?
yes. always wearing a sports stretchable bra,
the sag hasn't changed much if at all since purchase.

Shaneo07

Post by Shaneo07 »

bobhenry wrote:
Shaneo07 wrote:I have a 163h with gel on the way how is the weight/ sag holding up or do you keep her in a bra when not in use?
yes. always wearing a sports stretchable bra,
the sag hasn't changed much if at all since purchase.
Thanks that's helpful and good to know

Doll-R Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll-R Man »

Thanks for the response was very helpful.

Shaneo07

Post by Shaneo07 »

What size sports bra did you get her I can't find any with the bust/underbust dimensions

kurse1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by kurse1 »

This doll is a beaut

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Love your shots! She is a stunner, just got one myself!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Congrats on your new 173
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

bobhenry wrote:a little set from this morning.

ABSOLUTE BEAUTY!!!! what nipple size, head and who did you order her through???
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

tuffluv88 wrote: ABSOLUTE BEAUTY!!!! what nipple size, head and who did you order her through???
4cm nipples. Head 266 and ordered through this reseller.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Absolutely exploding through her outfit, I love it. Can you please tell me where you got the clothes, especially that near-sheer top?

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Studio wrote:Absolutely exploding through her outfit, I love it. Can you please tell me where you got the clothes, especially that near-sheer top?
Hi Studio,

Top, small size
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07BFR ... UTF8&psc=1

panties, XS
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08NPY ... UTF8&psc=1

socks
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07HZ4 ... UTF8&psc=1

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

bobhenry wrote:Top, small size
Thank you, brilliant idea to use shapewear, the tight fit is good for our narrow waisted babes.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Merry Christmas!

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

DAMNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Those are what dreams are made of! Tell me was it difficult to stand there and take the pictures with out ravaging her?
bobhenry wrote:
tuffluv88 wrote: ABSOLUTE BEAUTY!!!! what nipple size, head and who did you order her through???
4cm nipples. Head 266 and ordered through this reseller.

Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

INFORMATIONS