exdollofficial.com

New face for Summit doll series, Alexa

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New face for Summit doll series, Alexa

Post by rubyfan »

MoneyMike wrote:There are some excellent photos of Alexa taken by Psion_Satori on twitter
Frackin' A some great pics on that twitter! 8O As ever, amazing what a difference a quality wig can make.

Also funny how lame they make the official DS Doll pics of Alexa look. I'm suddenly considering this doll, despite having found my past DS Doll ownership experience underwhelming.

Just when I think I'm out they pull me back in... :lol:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

MoneyMike wrote:There are some excellent photos of Alexa taken by Psion_Satori on twitter

Those photos are very well done. Nice find.

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

Wow!! Alexa truly looks like a real person—like a busy British model who lives in a gentrifying neighborhood, dresses sharp, and loves to go out of a night. :) Brilliant sculpture! I feel like I could legit pass her on the street.

INFORMATIONS