exdollofficial.com

New face for Summit doll series, Alexa

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

roninfiertze

Re: New face for Summit doll series, Alexa

Post by roninfiertze »

Like falling down an abyss... dangerous girl.
summit168Alexa_10.jpg
summit168Alexa_10.jpg (58.33 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
Present:
Katie - WM 145cm head #1 - 2014
Cheyenne - Sanhui 156cm head #2 - 2016
"Anthro Project" - HappyDoll 100cm TDF banned - 2017
Alexandria - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2017
Emily - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2018
Casandra - DH168 145cm Marie - 2020
Anastasia - CD 138cm TDF banned - 2021
Unnamed - CD 130cm TDF banned - 2021
Ordered - Zelex 142cm TDF banned - 2021

Future:
1.) GameDoll Sino G3 160cm
2.) Sino 158cm B #30
3.) Starpery 171cm

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Her tongue is an unnatural color. It's like she just finished a grape popsicle.

Maneyak

Post by Maneyak »

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, or even if I'm allowed to post in this subforum, but wow, these new faces and the bodies look very realistic, more so than Gynoid for me. I always thought DS was just medium to high end brand of Silicone dolls, a few years ago, but I never knew that they had stuff that was super realistic like Gynoid

_bryan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by _bryan »

TheIQF++ wrote:Nice work on this pretty face. She stands out from the usual DS faces and I like her "attitude".
The freckles seem well done.
I'm a big fan of "burnt lips" and the little crevices. :) I like her lip shape from the side view.
She has a lot of convincing details. :thumbs_up:
I hope she looks this good in the wild. I think I would prefer her on a slimmer leaner body.
I like this short hair and the color (even though you can see the wig strap), but I'd probably go with medium brown hair for her.
Good to see more faces like this. 8)
I thought that wig strap was a piece of jewelry until you pointed it out. I would not have noticed.

The hair does look really good. I wonder with implanted hair could the wig still work, or would the implanted hair be too much for a wig.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Colonel Angus wrote:Her tongue is an unnatural color. It's like she just finished a grape popsicle.
Yeah .. some little things about this doll is irking me. Just not quite a top shelf design, IMO. And its not any one big thing. Its a lot of little things like the tongue color .. the very slight disproportion of the head, trying a little too hard with the freckling, the odd facial expression in some of the photos .. just never comes together for me.

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

I think this doll is the new standard for high end dolls, I don’t see what is trying too hard about that, paving the way for the imitators is more like it.
It’s so sleek and cool, you may have accidentally made the first I-Doll hahaha
So mesmerizing.
Be kind Rewind .Image

Jemini84
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jemini84 »

Holy smokes! Alexa has such a gorgeous & sexy face. The level of detail is next level...Wow! A few months back I reached out to the folks at Gynoid Tech inquiring if they still made dolls with the integrated head and heard it was discontinued. So I ordered a Gynoid model 10 recently but now, I'm totally seconding guessing my purchase after seeing Alexa! Damn she's smoking!

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Does anyone have a link to the new CLONE face showing closeups like this one of Alexa?

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

manobon wrote:Does this have an oral cavity? Are all the features realistic (hard teeth, soft tongue)?
According to the US Website (head information): no oral function and no tongue (but there are pics showing her tongue).

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Colonel Angus wrote:Her tongue is an unnatural color. It's like she just finished a grape popsicle.
I agree that a purple tonque doesn't match well with orange lipstick. It would be nice to see this face in more traditional colors and a real hair color.

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

There are some excellent photos of Alexa taken by Psion_Satori on twitter
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

ricric
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricric »

Hello DS doll

May you complete some information about summit 168 Alexa ?
(also owner can comment)
Doll Sweet wrote:for the implanted hair option, we only have standard black hair to implant, if choose blond or other color hair, it only has wig option.
by the way, Summit doll implanted hair option may need doll owner can use comb or hair cutting tool.

Is that a wig on picture?

Can you five more precision regarding the "waxwork effect"? what does "waxwork" mean for you in reagards with doll?
How is painted the veins and blemishes? Is it external (risk of scratches & will fade) or blended into the silicone (more resistant and permanent).

Similarly how permanent are make-up for face, genitals, anus and areola?

It is not easy to see on picture, does the skin of body have textures (pores, fluting)?

I probably missed the listed information, does it have moveable eyes? are they extractible?
Does she have mobile mouth? (it stays opened or closed alone)
Fixed tongue? extractible tongue?
I suppose she does not have oral penetration capability.

Are the implanted eyebrows & eyelashes standard (in the price) or an option?

Do you have extra smoothness options for internal vagina, internal anus, thigh, crotch, buttocks, breast?
How firm/smooth is head & mouth lips?

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

The short hair on Alexa is a wig. You can see the wig tie in some pictures on the back of her head.

I placed my order for the Alexa doll! I'll do a review once she comes in, but they told me it would take 2-4 months. The shipping fee is insane...$922! But they kept the price under 5k by giving me a small 5% discount.

After looking at both the Gynoid and Alexa dolls pictures, I think Gynoid has more details on their doll skin. But Gynoid doesn't really have a European model, if Gynoid comes out with a European model I will totes have to get one!

hwa6cpxr

Post by hwa6cpxr »

Brucesu wrote:The short hair on Alexa is a wig. You can see the wig tie in some pictures on the back of her head.

I placed my order for the Alexa doll! I'll do a review once she comes in, but they told me it would take 2-4 months. The shipping fee is insane...$922! But they kept the price under 5k by giving me a small 5% discount.

After looking at both the Gynoid and Alexa dolls pictures, I think Gynoid has more details on their doll skin. But Gynoid doesn't really have a European model, if Gynoid comes out with a European model I will totes have to get one!
Of all the new high-end dolls, Alexa has me the most excited. I bet she'll be worth the 2-4 month wait! And, yes, please post a review!

DeploySamme
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DeploySamme »

I know most are not interested in implanted hair, but for me it is a must on realistic dolls. Hope this is an option with her.
Wonder how well the paint will hold up from friction against clothes and handling, as I have had dolls lose their colouring day one.
Also hoping that one day we have the option to tweak the skin tone, more a fan of darker ladies, but she is still fine as is.

INFORMATIONS