www.sm-doll.com

SM 157C Silicone Review

Reviews on SM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
super89rex

SM 157C Silicone Review

Post by super89rex »

Original review open for discussion - viewtopic.php?f=269&t=131262

This is going to be a review of the SM Doll 157C purchased, I will be breaking this review down into categories I believe to be most beneficial to potential buyers; followed by my recommnendation:

Ordering & Payment
This doll was ordered directly through SM Doll, I worked directly with Star over email to confirm the exact details of the doll:

- Full Silicone 157C Body (https://www.sm-doll.com/SM157C-Cup-62-p844740.html)
- Skin Tone White, Built in Vagina, Pubic Hair, Standing Feet
- Head #68 (https://www.sm-doll.com/SM-68-head-fit- ... 29074.html)
- Implanted public hair, hair on head, eye brows, eyelashes

Payment was made directly through PayPal, I believe once it was all said and done the cost was roughly $3200USD shipped. I believe the base price she gave me was $2200, with all the addons it pushed the price to $3200.

Build Time & Changes
The doll took roughly 4 weeks to complete, I made multiple requests for changes in this time at which Star was very accommodating as the changes were made before production.

Shipping
The doll was shipped via FedEx; and delivered incredibly quick, within a week of shipment direct to my door. The s&H cost was included in my purchase price.

Packaging
The doll was securely packed, no issues in delivery. SM Doll seemed to have taken great care in shipping the doll as to prevent damage during transit. Unfortunately I do not have photos of this, but in general the doll came wrapped in a soft pink blanket, the usual accessories (vagina warming wand, some basic lingerie, douche, hair brush among other random items)

Doll Build Quality
The doll itself is built very well, the silicon seems to be of good quality; but softer than the Sanhui I have; which in many ways makes it more realistic. The silicon tends to sweat a bit more than I would like but I assume this will slow down over time as the doll is new.

The breasts are amazingly realistic, I have not seen more jiggly and realistic breasts; I cannot imagine any manufacturer beating this, they are shaped in a realistic fashion much like real woman and I cannot give this enough praise.

The skeleton joints are quite tight and appropriate for a standing doll, they have loosened a bit over time as expected but have not experienced any significant issues with loose joints, broken joints, etc. I can only expect this from a relatively mature doll manufacturer like SM.

The feet are a weak point on this doll, so far I am not overly happy with the way the joints show through the bottom of the feet and they used a hybrid harder silicon bonded to the foot at the bottom; only time will tell the durability of this design, overall I put the doll in socks so it doesn't bother me but something to look out for.

Vaginal and Anal Positioning
The vagina and anus are placed in an excellent position, quite realistic. I feel it is very functional. The vagina itself is made from a much softer silicone than the rest of the body, and feel amazingly well; warms up quick with a warming wand as well; one of the most realistic feeling vaginas.

Doggy style is possible with this doll with significantly less issues than some other dolls, as in you can use the vaginal orifice for sexual intercourse and I don't suspect most men will have much of an issue; if you do, simply placing some pillows under her knees to raise her up will help tremendously. But this isn't to say it isn't great the way it is.

The vagina orifice had a tight entrance, and upon initial use felt like a harder silicon ring. I took some small snippers and gently snipped this ring so it opened up a bit more and felt more natural; once this was done all issues with vaginal intercourse was rectified. Like I said, the silicone inside is extremely soft and most men from small to large penises will enjoy the feeling quite a bit!

Head Quality and Oral
This head looks incredible, amazingly real; to top it off with the implanted hair really knocked it out of the park in realism for me. Unfortunately, the price you pay for this luxury is sacrificing oral capability. For me this isn't an issue as I don't use this function (doesn't come close real BJ so I don't bother). But for men who crave oral, going with a silicone head might not be the best for you.

The hair feels extremely real and man, does she feel and look real with you are using this doll - I can recommend these silicone heads for anyone who craves realism. I might be picking up a second head made in the same way. They put the hair into braids as default, and if you're into that sort of sexy librarian look this works and keeps the hair in place; I haven't unraveled it yet.

Skin Folds & Veins, Skin Quality
When a real woman bends over, skin will fold on their abdominal area; this doll simulates that very well. When the doll is bent upward the skin folds like a real tummy, feels super real. Areas for improvement might be the skin texture is too uniform, taking more time to perhaps alternate the texture of the skin to match real skin. The veins look excellent on the breast and hands though.

Pubic Hair
Normally on real girls I prefer shaved, but with a doll - adding public hair goes a LONG way to adding a sense of realism. With the implanted hair they did an excellent job, although I wish I had more input to the exact placement of the hair. Overall I was satisfied with this. I still believe most manufacturers should provide customers with an implanted hair kit so they can add their own pubic hair.

Hands, Fingers and Toes
Standard finger wires as usual, there seems to be more wires in the toes. The hand articulates in 360 degrees of motion relative to the wrist and feels solid; I haven't had any issues.

Nails on both the toes and feet are molded into the silicon, so you will not be getting attached fingernails like you might be used to with TPE dolls; I understand this is also how Real Doll does it.

Overall Ratings
1 ) Realism 8/10 *In my collection, this doll looks the most like a real girl
2 ) Skeleton Quality 9/10
3 ) Silicone Quality (Body) (8/10) *2 points removed due to excess oily bleeding, this could subside over time
4 ) Silicon Quality (Vagina) 9/10 (1 point removed due to the hard ring I encountered)
5 ) Hand Quality (8/10)
6 ) Foot Quality (5/10) *5 points deducted due to foot bolt and harder silicon base molding technique
7 ) Orifice Positioning (8/10)
8 ) Sexual Function (9/10) *My new favorite doll for sexual release
9 ) Price (8/10) *Base price is real good for a silicon doll, but I will knock 2 points due to the add on options being costly pushing the doll an extra $1000USD.
10 ) Weight (7/10) *Doll is heavier than it should be, would prefer weight to drop; but due to softer silicone it adds to the weight, so will not be too harsh.

Rex's Recommendation
I absolutely recommend this doll, the base price is only $2200 for a SILICON doll brand new and you cannot beat this; some TPE dolls cost this much and do not come anywhere near to this level of realism. If you can look past a bit extra weight and the foot issues (which I hope SM will resolve), this is a sturdy, realistic, real life silicone doll I can recommend - this is one hot doll you will get your rocks off to many times over and over again and not break the bank doing so.
Attachments
IMG_4538.jpg
IMG_4538.jpg (423.86 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
IMG_4002.jpg
IMG_4002.jpg (412.43 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
IMG_4272.jpg
IMG_4272.jpg (554.35 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
IMG_4270.jpg
IMG_4270.jpg (491 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
IMG_4005.jpg
IMG_4005.jpg (535.68 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
IMG_4014.jpg