www.textiledoll.com

Best onahole insert for 165cm series of Textile Dolls

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Best onahole insert for 165cm series of Textile Dolls

Post by Diaval »

Hello all,

I have been doing some research on what insert works best with the 165cm series of Textile Dolls. I have a Tomax Venus-Clone insert that worked great with a Happy Dolls 165cm Dagmar doll, however, after trying this insert out on a 165cm Textile Doll (which I measured out to be actually 155cm tall), it doesn't fit. Also trying the slightly smaller insert that came with my Dagmar doll, I found that also doesn't fit.

Doing some reading here on the Textile Doll Thread, I wanted to find an insert that would fit without having to cut it to fit. Given that I wanted to stick with Tomax, I had read that that the Tomax Lilith Uterus insert fits without modification.

However, not everyone says the same thing. Some say it fits perfectly, some say it is ill-fitting. So my question is what is the verdict? Does it fit or not? I don't want to spend $50 on another insert if I don't know for sure if it will fit the doll.

Now the doll came with a fabric style insert and a female condom. I have not tried to use these and for the main reason is that I don't know how. But I do not know how these compare to an insert or should I even bother. Ideally if I know of an insert that feels good and WILL fit the doll, then I would rather go that route.

Any advice here would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Diaval

INFORMATIONS